Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 491855
View attachment 491856
she is getting sloppy, this is the effect she uses which you can see at the bottom of her photo. This is probably the one she always uses, if you try it on yourself you’ll see it shrinks your head, makes your eyes cartoonishly large, and makes your lips even bigger. 😂
What in the blurriness is this??? 😂 🤣 She looks so washed out and grey. Well, these lashes look soooooooooooooo much better than the previous ones.

Reactions: 15
her favorite tiktok guy posts primarily about alcohol. She’s 33 years old and this is the stuff she likes to follow? What about asl videos or cooking actual food videos? Self improvement? Mothering? Naahhh she’d rather know what liquors to mix to get her drunk. She reminds me of my immature coworkers. All they care about is getting drunk and then talking about how drunk they were. It’s so immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 491997came to post the same thing, enough with the red theme you twit waffle your Instagram page looks like it’s being run by a 70 year old grandma who only posts quotes and weird selfies. The red theme is weird, you are not an influencer and this is why. Get a real camera and post unfiltered shots, show us that messy garbage house you live in.
This kills me bc she doesn’t care what her HaTeRs say yet she takes every thing that’s said on here and applies it 😂😂. This is where people were saying a real IG influencer would have an aesthetic. Bam, next day she has a red hat society aesthetic. I don’t like bringing people down but she’s a straight bully. I was a fan but she’s shown her true colors time and time again. And if she says yOu oNlY sEe wHat I ChoOse tO sHoW... well ma’am, don’t portray yourself in such a negative light. She’s a chaotic bully and even her friends can’t take it. Ps she lives within 5 miles of me. She doesn’t look like any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She shared a video of a little boy comforting his mother during contractions & said Julian is the same way and it must be Cochlear babies.... is she bleeping stupid or is she bleeping stupid? We all know Julian is aggressive as hell because he has no full means of communication thanks to her laziness. He might have his moments, but if he was making huge strides, she would be obsessively posting look for clout, but she barely deals with her kids as it is.

she is obsessed with what’s said here. Now that I said that, watch here comes a half a dozen videos of Julian and his progress.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
This makes no sense.... literally most little kids are empathetic and when someone says oww or show signs of pain,especially mom, all children come to their mother to try to comfort her cause that’s what ALL MOTHERS SHOW THEIR CHILDREN. Except for that piece of tit Tracy who only cares if her kids are getting a free garbage outfit.
This in turn just shows she tries to make EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND HER PART TIME KIDS. teach your kid to sign tracy and not post other people’s babies doing it.
I wish Instagram would ban this witch from reposting other people’s stuff to her stories. I fEeL aTtAcKeD

Attachments

Reactions: 22
This makes no sense.... literally most little kids are empathetic and when someone says oww or show signs of pain,especially mom, all children come to their mother to try to comfort her cause that’s what ALL MOTHERS SHOW THEIR CHILDREN. Except for that piece of tit Tracy who only cares if her kids are getting a free garbage outfit.
This in turn just shows she tries to make EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND HER PART TIME KIDS. teach your kid to sign tracy and not post other people’s babies doing it.
I wish Instagram would ban this witch from reposting other people’s stuff to her stories. I fEeL aTtAcKeD
So ridiculous to say it must be cochlear babies....🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So noooooo other babies are sweet and care if you're in pain or what not. Fuckin idiot she is. If I've hurt myself by accident my child who was/is not a cochlear baby is sweet and tries to help and console me.
You're exactly right it's what the child is shown.

Big t is a special kind of idiot. She's the village leader of idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So ridiculous to say it must be cochlear babies....🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So noooooo other babies are sweet and care if you're in pain or what not. Fuckin idiot she is. If I've hurt myself by accident my child who was/is not a cochlear baby is sweet and tries to help and console me.

Came on here to mention the same thing! She’s a special kinda stupid. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Or maybe skylar and Jayden never show her affection bc she’s a tit mother to them lol. So if Julian does it once it must be his implants ! She’s so stupid .

Reactions: 25
Or maybe skylar and Jayden never show her affection bc she’s a tit mother to them lol. So if Julian does it once it must be his implants ! She’s so stupid .
Julian probably does it because her mom intervened early whereas the other two are a bit older now. I still don't understand how big t came from her family. I imagine her brothers went to the same school she did and were obviously raised by the same two parents. Where did she go wrong. Jerseylicious kind of ruined her. Well she let it ruin her.

Reactions: 21
Sammy just posted a story
Theyre surprising anne marie with a birthday party
In tiny tiny font sammy tagged other people in the corner, tracy is one of them, so I imagine tracy is there meaning she will be drinking and prob does not have her kids......how nice for her to have three kids and never have to watch them, prob not so nice for the kids who prob feel like theyve lost every semblance of stability they might have had, all so tracy can ho hang out and day drink with her single childless friends who for sure only put up with her out of friend guilt and talk about her when shes not there....for that she's ruining those poor threee children that she chose to bring into the world 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Absolutely, but there’s also so many other things to take in consideration besides just your Sun sign. Such as your moon sign. And the rest of your natal chart. This is why so many people have different experiences in dealing with the same signs… You might be a Scorpio sun sign and have an Aries Moon and be one of the biggest aggressive, competitive assholes on the planet… Or you could be a Scorpio with a cancer moon and Be full of emotion and have empathetic qualities... But that’s just based on the sun and moon signs. Not taking into consideration the rest of the persons natal chart.
So, when Tracy goes on about how she’s a Scorpio those of us who have experience in the fields of astrology and human design are literally rolling our eyes and laughing at her at how silly she sounds. 🙄 😂 Best part is perhaps the fact that she constantly talks about being a Scorpio like she’s so into astrology… && it’s evident that she doesn’t know a damn thing about even that. #BrainDead 👍🏼 Okay Tracy... Enjoy your day drinking. You’d rather do that then be with your children. At what point are you going to seek help and go to rehab? You are an alcoholic at bare minimum, at worst a pill popper (or more...ie. Cocaine) Get help. Getting shitfaced every weekend when you’re 33 with three kids is not a good look!!!!
What’s even worse is it’s evident you don’t have custody of your children and only get to see them part time… You won’t even be present for that. You would rather go out and get drunk and then be a bleeping mom. Keep writing yourself Instagram posts about being mother of the year because you’re the only person that believes them. 😬

Sorry y’all I am PMS’ing and it felt good to vent and take it out on Tracy Maloney 😂 😂 😂 Have a relaxing Sunday ladies 💄 🛁

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sammy just posted a story
Theyre surprising anne marie with a birthday party
In tiny tiny font sammy tagged other people in the corner, tracy is one of them, so I imagine tracy is there meaning she will be drinking and prob does not have her kids......how nice for her to have three kids and never have to watch them, prob not so nice for the kids who prob feel like theyve lost every semblance of stability they might have had, all so tracy can ho hang out and day drink with her single childless friends who for sure only put up with her out of friend guilt and talk about her when shes not there....for that she's ruining those poor threee children that she chose to bring into the world 😒
Not to defend her but it’s mommy Tata’s weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.