Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
They probably have each other blocked and only speak thru mama gigi and tata which is so immature you need to put that aside and just communicate about the kids but anyways, she prob had an idea he might be there but now had it confirmed which is why she added puerto rico specifically to the meme🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️ and honestly if he is there like its not like hes posting thirst traps from there hes working and hasnt posted a thing even brielle has only posted scenery stories no thirst traps no corey so i mean everyones being calm and mature about everything except tracy....so embarrassing i hope he comes home from the trip and flings money at her so she can stfu since thats all she wants god forbid she shud want to spend time with her kids or working herself.
God I wish Corey and Brielle would post some thirst traps. Maybe throw in a few family shots with raven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Tracy's video tribute to herself about how she's done an amazing job babysitting her kids this past year makes me nauseous. *cue the violin* You don't get compliments for doing the bare minimum as a mom. You don't get sympathy from me just because you got divorced. SiNgLe ScOrPiO mOm, remember? Use those handy-dandy horoscopes you depend on so much to build a bridge & get over it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

greywolfx0

So she hasn’t left her house (yet she’s always not home), but she couldn’t take care of Mia because she needs someone home all the time and she’s never home. What is it honey? Are you home or are you out all the time? Pick. A. Side. And. Stick. To. It.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ecs1989

00356ECA-7351-47F4-8713-923947BB5A39.png

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS?!
This is like a slap in the face, like “I DIDNT HAVE A CSECTION BUT THESE TWO FRIENDS OF MINE DID”
Get over yourself Trex & stop putting your “friends” on blast thinking it’s cute

• Angry
  • Wow

Whyamiheretoday1

36C769A4-84E8-40E6-9A2A-20BBCDD4DD02.jpeg
came to post the same thing, enough with the red theme you twat waffle your Instagram page looks like it’s being run by a 70 year old grandma who only posts quotes and weird selfies. The red theme is weird, you are not an influencer and this is why. Get a real camera and post unfiltered shots, show us that messy garbage house you live in.

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Lmao at the deadbeat post in her stories and she doubled down with the no scrubs song to go along with it. 🤣🤦‍♀️ What is your point big t??? A smear campaign?? Who is Corey?? A nobody really. He's still getting ass. Why blast personal affairs to your 500k viewers? I wish Corey or someone would air out her personal business or her fat unedited photos to see how she likes it. I give him and his family so much credit for not clapping back. Regardless of the dirt she has on him we all know it's a fact they've got dirt on her too. If anything big t you make Corey look more mature. There's also 3 sides to a story his, yours and the truth and right now we only know yours. I'm sure there's much more to this. Way to make yourself look like an idiot. Slow golf clap for you big t.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Ugh.... if Corey & Brielle are in PR with Raven and company..... then this psycho literally put this video together just to make herself seem like she’s the better parent. I watched the whole video.... and it hurt my heart..... and not for Tracy, because I know this is another video for clout. This video hurt my heart because she clearly almost never puts her phone down just to be present and in the moment with her children she’s always recording them or taking pictures and it’s not for memory.... it’s so she can post it all over the internet in hopes to become famous. This whole video is literally attention & validation seeking.

by the end of the day, we’ll see subliminal videos and quotes and pictures shading the fuck out of Corey for taking a vacation.... good for the goose not the gander.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bus

Great minds girl! 😂

I’m not going to lie, I use paper plates sometimes when it’s just me. I take care of my mom and cook for her on the weekends and we use real dishes. But I don’t have a plastic fork in my house that’s not from something I’ve door dashed. And I have them because even when I door dash I use real flat wear from my kitchen. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get that you use paper plates, but do you stir drinks with your toothbrush? 🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Sick

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Screenshots from tonight’s live I think she joined by accident. It was posted on his page and now it’s deleted. It lasted not even a minute because she was an incoherent drugged up mess like she wasn’t even speaking real words and couldn’t hold her head up or keep her eyes open. He said to her what’s up with your fucking face? It was bad.
1A3E2D43-D757-4C1E-B2A9-DFF3BF0319FA.png
EDE5C3C3-A234-4D7E-91AF-CC54C70A8D63.png
DD47381C-B9C8-429E-908F-95F618E27626.png
18D8F7E6-E14A-4F43-912E-B42E2D7BF21D.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Her hair, her outfit...its all a mess. Just shows she lacks class. If that was my child, you best believe they'd know better than to show up to any function dressed in a crop top and leggings. Dress appropriate for family functions.
She doesn’t dress appropriately on a good day.. what makes you think she’d dress appropriately for a family function. Last year her boobs were pretty much meat patties on the table.... this year it looks like she at least did them a favor of wearing a bra.

• Haha
  • Sick

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I could just see her on Easter . “My kids don’t have Easter baskets or eggs to find bc they were supposed to be with their dead beat dad, but I found out too late that they would be with me and I couldn’t take all three to the store “

• Haha
  • Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Well not to take away from her bad qualities, but she’s not wrong. He doesn’t pay child support and can go on vacation to Puerto Rico? Not cool dude. I know she went on vacation but we all know Papa and Gigi paid for that. He’s scum and his family and Tracy wannabe gf is too (don’t @ me my opinion is she tries to be like Tracy used to be). 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Not to defend her but you know Papa Maloney paid for her vacation. Corey is scum if he can go on vacation and doesn’t pay child support. Just my opinion.
Not trying to defend him because we know he’s garbage but I’m just going to play devil’s advocate what if the trip is a birthday gift? Last year he was turned 30.... what if the trip was originally planned for his 30th birthday and because of Covid they couldn’t go, because don’t forget, his birthday was right around the same time the world basically shut down.

What if originally the kids were also supposed to go but legally they can’t because of the custody issue?

We know Tracy’s Aruba trip was because of her parent’s time share and I’m going to guess that the type of timeshare they have, they probably only have that specific week and they would have lost it if they couldn’t go, so they said Fk Covid and went & the kids went because we’re pretty sure that Tracy’s parents have custody of the kids.

we also know Tracy lies... like a lot.... who knows if she’s just not happy with how much Corey gives her and she just drags him to make herself look better?

NYC has a lot of enforcement policies when it comes to Child Support, but I don’t think they count because Tracy filed in NJ.

Is it messed up if Corey went away knowing he owes child support... yes... but we don’t know the full details to sit there and say hey shouldn’t go because he owes child support. Especially when Tracy can get off her ass and get an actual job & do the same thing.

• Heart

FatExamples

Oh wow...tell us more without giving yourself up!! Does big t have custody of her kids? Is she actually a nice person in real life?
I would spill all the tea if I knew any. I’m not good friends with Raven, just Facebook friends. We’ve met a few times because our daughters have dance together. Raven is extremely nice and a great Mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I'm listening to the podcast... updating as I go:
- So they're doing a cross-over episode with another podcast that also belongs to Dimly Wit Productions. Funny.. wasn't Obsessed With The Best podcast sponsoring them or something for the last two shows (4 weeks)?
- OWTB focuses on what their favorite things are so Tracy & Jess start rattling off their favorite things and Jess says massage parlors... Tracy says "not me.. the demise of my marriage" (Lets keep track how many times she mentions her marriage 😉)
- Alan's favorite thing is the movie The Goonies. He goes into a story about how he watched it with his wife and got to the end and found out she had never watched it. Tracy called his wife an angel. Jess called Alan a goonie and the podcast got awkwardly silent.
- Tracy's favorite thing is a blowdryer. She says she's "completely obsessed with it to the point where I'm using it on my clients." CLIENTS she says! Lmao Then she covers her ass by saying she did Jess' mom's hair last week.
- "I have so much hair that I need two hands to put a ponytail in my hair" ...first of all, that's not your hair, thats five bundles. Second of all, pretty sure everyone uses two hands to tie a pony tail.
-

Ahh it won't let me edit my post after 30 minutes. Anyway, sponsors: CDW & Lenovo (some kind of IT company), Curtsy (App to buy/sell clothes), Nutrafol (hair growth supplement), Progressive Insurance

this podcast is so boring but it did what it was intended to do, and that's put me to sleep. Good night!! 💤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33