Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I noticed was him calling her “Samantha”... if they were so close, don’t you think he would call her Sammy? Isn’t that what everyone calls her?
Not necessarily, I like to call everyone by their real birth names. I also love to use their middle names and last names.

Reactions: 13
Not necessarily, I like to call everyone by their real birth names. I also love to use their middle names and last names.
Sometimes people do that to people they know when they're trying to sound arrogant or serious also. When my mom would get mad at me she would call me by my full first name and middle. Lol. I knew she was mad when she did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t that guy Echo’s tattoo shop something alone the lines of now or never ? But he had to change his Instagram name? Maybe this guy John is looking for echos page but following the wrong page ?

i looked at that yesterday lol it’s tagged on her wedding Instagram echos tattoo shop. it can’t be that new of a IG page they got married years ago

Reactions: 8
Longtime follower, first time post 🤪

Maybe irrelevant but this John’s username is Johnxcmsja. Could this username be generated to reflect Coreys/kids name?

JohnX C(Corey) M(Matthew) S(Skyler) J(Jaden) A(Ace)

I may be reaching, but the letters caught my eye 🤷🏼‍♀️

LMAO I thought the sameeee exact thing but I’m like Corey matthews is from boy meets world 😂 and his last name is eps! But his middle is Matthew!!!!!

If it’s all about drugs let’s me think... he didn’t pay for whatever upfront so maybe he had it shipped to him from somewhere like Georgia??? Maybe the ireland number is a burner number because it’s involving drugs ?

usually you buy drugs u pay upfront??? They must have trusted Corey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trashy is the gift that keeps on giving lol.
Who needs reality TV when you have this. I get my fix of trash TV right here.
This is soooooooooo true! Lol I’ve been checking on this site between doing my work for the day. So entertaining! Lol thanks Big T and “John” hahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John is now following Olivia 🤣🤣🤣

Who are we looking at? 👀
I hope Olivia does a podcast /tell-all about Jerseylicous, and has a special segment about what a monster Tray really was..... Ya know, like Tracy does on BE a lot. Tracy would absolutely lose her tit, the hypocrisy of it would be sooooo entertaining! 🤣 And this is coming from a former 'team tracy' fan of the show lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how that women shared On IG that she’s so excited Tracy randomly followed her 😂💀 Tracy’s just trying to get her Makeup done for free

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That middle piece above the headboard is atrocious. Holy duck, someone channeled their inner grandma in Sicily in 1950. Yikes. So so so ugly
Idk about Sicilians but Italians have wood for their furniture including the headboard

So back to the state of Georgia thing with that nowornever person who is from Georgia that "john" is following there's another person that's commenting all over that page and is doing so from a food business page that's based in Georgia. Anyone catch that. This crap is so weird lol. Georgia, Ireland but trashy and Corey are from ny/NJ. What tf is going on.😅
That’s me! 🤣 I don’t technically have a burner account but that food page isn’t really active at the moment haha! We made it when we moved here to Georgia in April to sell food on the side but we aren’t doing that at the moment. I just so happen to live like an hour from that tattoo place. lol! But I don’t know them or this “John” guy. Just here as a person who once was a huge fan of Tracy and once I saw the truth I couldn’t believe it. I want her to get what she deserves. Even if all this tea this person is spilling is not true, I’m here for it. I use that account to follow her hate pages lol! I’m not scared of her dumb ass trying to hack my tit. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s me! 🤣 I don’t technically have a burner account but that food page isn’t really active at the moment haha! We made it when we moved here to Georgia in April to sell food on the side but we aren’t doing that at the moment. I just so happen to live like an hour from that tattoo place. lol! But I don’t know them or this “John” guy. Just here as a person who once was a huge fan of Tracy and once I saw the truth I couldn’t believe it. I want her to get what she deserves. Even if all this tea this person is spilling is not true, I’m here for it. I use that account to follow her hate pages lol! I’m not scared of her dumb ass trying to hack my tit. 😂
Lol!!! I thought maybe you knew her! Too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAO I thought the sameeee exact thing but I’m like Corey matthews is from boy meets world 😂 and his last name is eps! But his middle is Matthew!!!!!

If it’s all about drugs let’s me think... he didn’t pay for whatever upfront so maybe he had it shipped to him from somewhere like Georgia??? Maybe the ireland number is a burner number because it’s involving drugs ?

usually you buy drugs u pay upfront??? They must have trusted Corey!!!
I was curious about that too. What kind of dumb ass drug dealer lets someone get that much in debt. I can understand a bit but not 5gs. Like dam...if this is all true. I still don't have my mind made up.

Reactions: 9
So I’m a few days behind & need to catch up...but I just had to come on here to say that

THIS witch EDITED JAYDEN’S BODY IN HER STORY OF THE GIRLS IN FRONT OF THE GARAGE.

sorry if someone’s already mentioned it lol I just saw it while on my lunch break.

this bleeping witch. Keep your body issues to YOURSELF. Leave your innocent children ALONE.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Looks like Tara has Jayden right now, at least I think it was her, I watched her story quickly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.