Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has Sky, Jayden and Jordyn at some climbing place. Sky hates it, but Jayden looks like she is loving it!
And Julian is obviously with her mom so wtf is she seriously doing?? I can’t fathom not having my own children that much.

Reactions: 14
Anyone watching Tara’s story? Jayden is screaming for help and attention while Tara can’t turn the camera off of skylar for a second ? Jesus Christ someone save Jayden from these people who don’t give a crap about her. If this was a one time thing - okay fine. But this kid is always yelling for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching Tara’s story? Jayden is screaming for help and attention while Tara can’t turn the camera off of skylar for a second ? Jesus Christ someone save Jayden from these people who don’t give a crap about her. If this was a one time thing - okay fine. But this kid is always yelling for attention.
i think Jayden wanted to show Tara what she is climbing, and Tara is relentless just wanting Skylar to be the star ... but she’s petrified to climb clearly

Reactions: 13
What is the obsession with Skylar? No wonder that poor kid always looks mentally and emotionally exhausted.... everyone obsesses over her. It must put so much pressure on her.

Reactions: 21
Strange that Sammys response ‘leave it go’ is sooooooooo bleeping Irish . Can someone ask him what part of Ireland he’s from I’m super curious

i think Jayden wanted to show Tara what she is climbing, and Tara is relentless just wanting Skylar to be the star ... but she’s petrified to climb clearly
It’s funny they want skylar to be the star bc she’s clearly uncomfortable in situations like that.

Reactions: 15
WOW guys!!! I've had a ton of personal things this past month but this is FIRE. PS. I think he's legit, he's been commenting on their posts since before the divorce about wanting his money back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Really? Did skylar magically run out of clothes... why in the world is this child wearing Freddy Krueger leggings? Do these people think before they dress these kids? I have no problem with the leggings themselves cause I’m a huge horror fan but, I don’t get it. Around other little kids? Nah.. not it “tata”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the new thread. Can’t close this until we get to page 50 but start watching it 👀 i can’t keep up with this anymore so just in case i miss it i made the new thread. Feel free to add any big things i may have missed in the summary. Have fun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is better than the telenovelas on Univision! I also think this this "John" is legit. What I wonder is why does he keep saying wait til the divorce is over? What difference is it going to make at this point. Everyone should just start spilling the tea!

BTW Big T has been quiet today.....hmmmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Really? Did skylar magically run out of clothes... why in the world is this child wearing Freddy Krueger leggings? Do these people think before they dress these kids? I have no problem with the leggings themselves cause I’m a huge horror fan but, I don’t get it. Around other little kids? Nah.. not it “tata”
These are definitely a Tracy special! Her and the girls had matching pairs around Halloween lol. My guess is she won’t send the kids in any of what she considers “good clothes “

These are definitely a Tracy special! Her and the girls had matching pairs around Halloween lol. My guess is she won’t send the kids in any of what she considers “good clothes “
I get it, awesome for Halloween time. Love the Halloween vibes! Like I’m shocked the family favorite doesn’t have heaps of clothes at all places they stay

Reactions: 6
she has Sky, Jayden and Jordyn at some climbing place. Sky hates it, but Jayden looks like she is loving it!
Miss Jayden is fearless. Skylar looks like she is afraid of heights. I was too when I was a kid and I still am.

Reactions: 12
THIS witch PHOTOSHOPPED JAYDEN TO HAVE A THIGH GAP!!!!! ITS SO NOTICEABLE FROM THESE TWO PICS! and you guys already brought up how she photoshopped Jaydens but I didn’t see y’all talk about the thigh gap one!!!

4D988AFB-949D-465D-BB01-E3717C8F61AB.png

BF03C3F1-F1B6-4492-9EA0-030E9775B755.png

• Wow
  • Angry
THIS witch PHOTOSHOPPED JAYDEN TO HAVE A THIGH GAP!!!!! ITS SO NOTICEABLE FROM THESE TWO PICS! and you guys already brought up how she photoshopped Jaydens but I didn’t see y’all talk about the thigh gap one!!!

View attachment 438834
View attachment 438845
Somebody get her help. She can body shame herself all she wants but your 4 year old? Girl are you okay? She is spiraling so fast. It’s so sick and disgusting to see. What a horrible mother.

Based off their indoor climbing activity: Jayden is such a fearless kid! She has so much spunk, holy moly. I can't quite figure out why they all ignore her - it must be bc Sky needs so much more coddling? Like, she's 6 years old and is def less sports-inclined than Jay and more fearful. Kids like that need to def be pushed out of their comfort zone or else her fears will just escalate - esp given her unstable home life. Anyway, man, Jay has a ton of personality for a 4 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The tea spilled on Tracy wasn't surprising to me because I knew her hands wasn't clean either. T & C were destined to implode. Whatever karma Tracy has coming to her is deserved.
She was blessed with two baby girls and was salty because the second wasn't a boy 🤬. God makes no mistakes because Julian was sent to her for a reason. I can imagine the number of people she's burnt and friendships she's ruined.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.