Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nurselife45

Sammy is on her live basically saying she doesn’t like her lips and calling them balloons on her face. She said they don’t look natural or go with her face shape. Speak on it Sammy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
The cringe 😬

Can’t pass up an opportunity to mention zero child support 😂

Good good and WAP she’s def high
WOOOOW how fucking desperate can you possibly get?! Who needs to announce their “pussy is clean”? Someone who’s been accused of having an unclean one before 🤣 basic sanitary habits aren’t anything to brag about — you just wash your hooha and move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
You know what the sad part is? We all said this, in multiple threads. They had kids too quickly, he wasn’t ready, she treats her friends like shit... i hope this dude gets paid

• Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

this is fucking wild, poor Jayden. It’s funny that she’s out here claiming she has receipts when the real reason she won’t air out his dirty laundry is bc he can air hers out too. She has some fucking balls talking so much shit on Corey

• Sad
  • Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Just a thought, what if it’s Sammy behind the page because she’s had it with Tracy’s shit and wants the truth out there? I doubt this easily identifiable man would make a fake account exposing Tracy. The person keeps bringing up Sammy. They said I don’t know why Sammy is still friends with her, she makes fun of Sammy, insinuates she treats Sammy like shit, says Sammy knows everything, says this is why Julie is distancing herself, brings up Sammy having to watch the kids because Tracy was too drunk. Sounds kind of personal don’t you think? Seems like this person knows a lot and who would know more about her than Sammy?

• Wow
  • Heart

BkNik33

Ya'll are killin me today, holy shit! This shit is way worse than we thought, but it's been pretty apparent lately that she's spiraling and having some sort of mental breakdown. Unfortunately, I can't feel sorry for her, she's just such a vindictive, phony person, I really can't 😞

• Wow

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Okay, so, no one is seeing this?! I'm dying here waiting for someone else to mention it. Wtffffff! At first I thought maybe it was one of us tattlers, but seeing this comment it seems maybe this person really knows them 😲 I'm really shocked it's STILL up! Where is everyone, it's so quiet lately 😭
It’s got to be someone he played baseball with. Someone Tracy blocked. They know a lot and they’re going to spill. I’m not surprised about the money thing. I hope this person continues to spill and expose things we’ve been picking up on.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thisiscorny

Lmfao this is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Big t would be like I didn't ask you. Well big t let's teach you something today. When you want to be a public figure and have fans that support your paycheck because that's how you get money a proper response would either be to ignore it or say thanks for the thought or try to convince her why she should pay that much. Not block her. Big t you have got to be one of the dumbest iNfLuEnCerS ever.
This is a huge reason why people can't stand her. I bet she blocked her then talked mad shit to the then invisible person like a little bitch not even giving the girl a chance to respond.
Word you and @Burnitdown7 said it perfectly.. she is not on tv for a reason. Her sucky ass attitude. How many people talk shit to people like the kardashians every moment of their lives and they just overlook the comments. They never “clap back” and throw a fit. They look at their money and laugh. She wants to be famous so badly it’s disgusting. She can’t take the heat. She loves to dish it but can’t take it. That’s why she’s so unsuccessful and is grasping at anything to try to be relevant. Jerseylicious is done. It’s been 10 years, let it go!

• Heart

Jrock101913

The cringe 😬

Can’t pass up an opportunity to mention zero child support 😂

Good good and WAP she’s def high
Wow. I have literally no words for these comments. Who the F writes that??? She tries sooo hard to talk “ghetto” (as I’ve heard her refer to it in the past)...and she sounds so f’n discussing and foolish, I really hope she was drunk and feels so stupid today for writing that shit. What disgusting piggish stuff to write!! She really thinks she is something special, yet she’s so incredibly insecure, it makes no sense. Those comments made me sick.

• Heart

Thisiscorny

Anyone else get so annoyed by the fact she really thinks people, in general, are stupid? I was just looking back at those horribly edited pictures of her that “Jess took when she wasn’t paying attention” bitch you’re posing in the pics though... and back to that AWFUL playboy outfit underneath that long brown jacket “Carmela soprano” look that “sky took cause she’s really into photography” but Tracy definitely wasn’t paying attention 🙄🙄🙄 girl please get a life. She screams for attention to the photos but in the same breath “omg these were totally taken by accident” girl maybe that awful lie worked in 8th grade. Grow up and brush your kids teeth since she can’t seem to get it right by herself. Get off your phone and be a mom.
END RANT lol

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
No he loaned the money for Corey to pay drug dealers and SHE spent it on herself. So that’s why SHE owes it.
I wonder if when Corey confronted her about the 5k, maybe she threw her rings to Corey and he sold those to pay off the drug dealer? Since the dude had no other choice after Trashy blew 5k. Just hypothesizing here lol

also glad to see Julie is distancing herself. She seems to have her priorities straight.

• Wow

Poiuy14

Longtime follower, first time post 🤪

Maybe irrelevant but this John’s username is Johnxcmsja. Could this username be generated to reflect Coreys/kids name?

JohnX C(Corey) M(Matthew) S(Skyler) J(Jaden) A(Ace)

I may be reaching, but the letters caught my eye 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Remember Brussel sprout gate? If anyone posted anything remotely resembling a Brussel sprout she basically threatened their life. Lmao. But she steals Angela’s WHOLE post and doesn’t bat a nit infested eyelash. I can’t!

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Knew something was up with those babies being bounced from house to house, maybe those times she’s “alone” with them... she’s really not? Like maybe she has someone supervising her? Or her mom is trying to be nice? Idk, but it explains soooo sooo much. Those poor babies.
I have no remorse for her.
2021-The Year of the real Karma.

• Heart

tractortray

Term (noun): The Olive Garden Italian

Definition: Hates chocolate but stuffs her face in it, hates common netflix series but watches them anyway, dislikes non-photoshopped pictures that don’t make her look 100lbs lighter, classifies Taco Bell as authentic Mexican food. Must be called pretty 100x a day or will throw a fit.

Synonyms: Tracy “DiMarco” Maloney, Big T, Tracy Eps, Momzilla, Saddies, pretends to be Italian.

Antonyms: Takes care of her children, beautiful filled lips, Sicilian skin, has a real job, is a pleasure to be around.

• Haha