Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Can you imagine if Trashy had to home school her children? "A is for Assumptions which is what people make about mommy all the time. B is for Bad Examples which is 1 of 4 of mommy's jobs. C is for Cheetah which is mommy's favorite print. D is for Dick Appointment which is why you're staying at Tata's house tonight! ✌🏼"

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BkNik33

Okay, so, no one is seeing this?! I'm dying here waiting for someone else to mention it. Wtffffff! At first I thought maybe it was one of us tattlers, but seeing this comment it seems maybe this person really knows them 😲 I'm really shocked it's STILL up! Where is everyone, it's so quiet lately 😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 43

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Also, I'm a member of the $3 tier for the Patreon feed. I do it for ya'll 😂 They uploaded a 10 minute clip this week of various little songs Jess makes up and sings badly on the season. They didn't have a sponsor this week so no idea if Better Help really dropped them.

Also did this comment get mentioned at all?
D233A69C-EE12-431D-934D-7CA0FF1D691A.jpeg

I just want to say this regarding us being stalkers and people coming on here to read and stalk US. GO INVEST IN YOUR QUEENS. Go buy up their OnlyFans and Patreon subscriptions. Wtf are you doing here being nosey trying to get info that we work hard to gather on a person you LOOOOVE so much? You guys who don't make accounts and read up on the gossip are doing just as much of a disservice to your idol as we are. Please... let us sit here and sip our tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
The cringe 😬

Can’t pass up an opportunity to mention zero child support 😂

Good good and WAP she’s def high
OMG. She's discussing getting her "p*ssy" licked??!?!?? ON SOCIAL MEDIA?????? And bragging about the "head" she gives??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Send help, I'm vomiting. I know this sounds horrible, but I imagine her vagina - if one can find it under her gunt- smells rancid. Her feet themselves are always dirty, hair always looks unwashed, she sleeps in makeup regularly, can't be bothered to maintain her children's dental hygiene... So yeah. I doubt she's taking the time to properly shower.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Beanie22

Screenshot_20210211-134205.png

Screenshot_20210211-134227.png

silent lurker for a little while... I don't comment ever but I saw this today (I follow Angela) and look at this shit.. she cropped and posted Ang's story as her own... Who has the energy for this?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Chela4u

Chatty Member
How I healed from a cheating husband.
1. I decided to be the bigger person, and not talk about what he did wrong.
2. I never got child support, so I worked extra hard, to better myself, and work myself up to a better paying job!
3. I could not afford counseling, so I walked, climbed stairs, did exercise videos. It cleared my mind, and got me in shape.
I did it on my own, and I didn’t bitch and moan about it!! I have a well adjusted 22 year old!! 💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋👏🏽💋

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
5D8ACCD3-6FBF-42D1-AF1F-524DCF25A9B9.jpeg

I dunno why this post irks me. It feels like she always has to brag about being "special" her special skin hair etc and most of it turns out to be lies? Shes so odd

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Chela4u

Chatty Member
I have a boyfriend, but it’s a big secret and I’m not gonna tell anybody about him!!
BB63A7DE-FBC2-4EF5-B78C-3DC7EDB46868.jpeg
EEAA9A44-5FDA-4816-99D2-B7B8CA48A4B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

tractortray

How embarrassing must it be to be a grown ass woman who would rather sit on the couch and refresh online forums about her than invest in her children? The only time she is willing to leave the house is to get her hair, nails, and cosmetic procedures done.

Your spin-off show never popped off and never will ESPECIALLY now. You are a nobody loser that bullies whatever fans you have left because you’re so unhappy with your own life. There is no story line. You do absolutely nothing to better yourself, and expect people to feel sorry for you. You are the definition of an internet troll, Tracy. We can tell how unhappy and insecure you are just by what you post. You lack empathy for the people around you, including your kids. That is called narcissism. You are a narcissist. You’re not out here busting your ass, cleaning up your act, or in any way likable. You are stuck at the age of 21 and have failed to mature into adulthood. You don’t want to be be bothered by your kids while you do your daily live, you don’t want to work, you don’t want to improve your lifestyle? So what exactly do you want to do? Sit on your phone all day and post about all the dick you’re not actually getting?

So what, your marriage failed and he turned out to be a piece of trash. Shit happens. It’s how you go about healing for yourself and your children. From what we all see you haven’t taken any steps to heal properly. Instead you sit around and trash your ex on social media, try to act like you don’t care by presenting you’re sleeping with multiple men a week, and so much other petty shit. Your son is struggling everyday to communicate efficiently and you act like he will just grow into it. He won’t. He is deaf. He needs extensive therapy to help him succeed. He deserves it. All of your kids deserve more from you.

It’s not cool to sit there and act like you are the asshole parent who lets them do what they want. They need structure. No one finds it trendy or funny. Your son is frustrated because he cannot communicate or comprehend things. Your beautiful daughter, Jayden, has to constantly scream over people just to be heard because she is always in the shadow of her perfect older sister.

Get off social media and get your shit together. It’s alarming that you think everyone’s concerns are to be brushed off and not relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Hi everyone. I'm kinda new to tattle life and I'm here for all of this! I was a big fan of JL (I'm a makeup artist) and even Tracy. I was noticing everything you all talk about and thought I was just being a salty bitch until I seen how many people feel the same. From the biting the lip, to the photo shopping, the ugly ass clothes she puts those girls in, them strip mall lips, that ass that looks like 2 christmas hams, how rude she is to her followers.... I mean EVERYTHING about this broad is phoney. Now I'm a large woman and I will not post a pic before I Photoshop one. There is nothing wrong with being big. I've gotten every man I ever wanted (and a few I didn't lol) but the image she puts out to women is disgusting. Alot of women look up to her and she's being fraudulent. Also I want to add that my man is a assistant district attorney, my ex is a cop. Jess' husband CAN NOT look anything or ANYONE up for his own personal use. He will lose his badge. That goes for all States!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Girl bye. If a “hot” guy (by your standards) gave you the time of day for Valentine’s Day you’d be fucking creaming in your pants and posting the shit out of it. Happy hoes ain’t hating, and hating hoes ain’t happy❣❣❣❣

Happy Valentine’s Day Tracy! 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I think all of us on here are mature women. So let me say this: A WOMAN WHO GETS HER PUSSY EATEN- DOES NOT ANNOUNCE IT ON THE INTERNET. Also.... the dude eating her pussy probably won't eat it again after seeing her public service announcement. She is mentally unwell and needs major therapy. Her parents and siblings are probably mortified.

• Heart
  • Sick