Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyd

I’m blocked so I can’t see her lives. But did she really say deed for the house? No such thing as a deed on a rental.

Also- I never heard or saw proof that the lease is in Bonnie’s name. Anyone else remember how we got that info on here ?
Sorry, I was trying to look for the comment and listen, not sure if she really said deed or not. I just kept thinking I was trippin because I swear she was just making up questions because I didn't see a lot of what she was answering being asked.

Reactions: 5

greywolfx0

Why would she edit her own daughters photos? So fucking sick. I also saw someone commented that Big T was in Trouble because Jayden had a big butt like her mom, why the fuck are these “fans” sexualizing a CHILD! Sick assholes.
Honestly hope someone shows this to the judge and make Tracy get a psych evaluation because this bitch crazy. What kind of sick individual photoshops her 4 year olds ass bigger!?!?! Stop sexualizing your children!!!!!!

As soon as this gives the prompt we can close
Just trying to close this thread out since the other one is moving so fast.
Just going to close this out.
Link to the new thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

littlesweetp

VIP Member
It seems like I missed something. Did she say she doesn't have to document her life in regards to the difference between Skylar and Jayden's party?

Reactions: 4