Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisiscorny

I can see their posts number going up but they're private and I don't know what they're posting but I don't know what to do from here. Should I wait for their reply??
Can’t you report the account to IG about then using a pic that is yours? Honestly they probably never are gonna respond to your message. I would go to IG and report it

Reactions: 7

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I agree with @Birdhouse, I think that Corey was making fun of Tracy, and Brielle was getting in on the action, and Tray being the vulture for drama that she is, jumped to conclusions too quickly and didn't realize that the joke went over her head, and was on her. Tracy posted this 24 hours ago. When did Corey post his only fans post? Before, or after? Anyone know?
It was after.

punky1230

Chatty Member
Not that I want to sidetrack but wtf is up with Jackie titties? I know she had the weight loss surgery and done other cosmetic surgeries done but did she get a bad boob job recently?
Good question. This isn’t the first time they have looked uneven

Poledancer14

Also did a little snooping some of her “besties” don’t follow her on Ig and Olivia is verified but she isn’t or can’t 🤔

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Here is the new thread. @magicwithnumbers is the pro at this, so if I messed it up I'm sorry!!

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Okay guys, not to validate her, but my foot does the same thing! I’ve had lifelong dancers tell me they would kill for their feet to be able to do that.

The_ Adjudicator

If half of what she does let's say we do we would be childless as CPS would have been called or licenseless as our license would have been revoked or had one too many DUI infractions.

Reactions: 6