Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of my thoughts about her post of walking Sky to the bus stop - all of you already touched on! I love y’all! 🤣💕

I specifically remember when I used to listen to her podcast her saying she NEVER EVER wears sweatpants- if she wants to be comfy, she’ll wear leggings- cause it’s important to always look done up and hot for your man everyday. Ohhh the irony now ... kinda makes me want to listen to old episodes on her marriage advice cause it’s just HILARIOUSSSSSS now 😅

Also I completely agree about Jayden screaming at 8 am. It’s so not cute. She needs to parent and discipline those kids man... I worked at a daycare for years, and I can guarantee I know her type as a mom. We would have kids like that who would scream, not share, have constant temper tantrums, etc and when we would speak to the parent(s) the parents were assholes! Had the whole “my kid wouldn’t do that! Well what did the other kid do to my kid? I discipline them so they never do this at home” type of thing. Getting all defensive when we’re just saying what any parent who has an interest in actually raising a decent child/human would APPRECIATE knowing.

just a huge tit show all around.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it absolutely hilarious that there are sites out there using a pic of her in her wedding dress to try and sell that garment lmao! She may buy the fake designer tit now but I’m sure back when Corey still had money she went all out and blew as much money as she could on that dress. Get over it Tracy you aren’t married anymore, how are you even finding these sites trying to sell this ‘dress’ Did sOmEoNe SeNd yoU ThIs lmao laugh about it and MOVE. ON.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah having a baby is hard. Hardest thing I've done. I can see why people want to wait. When I got pregnant it was an oops but I was really happy when I found out. When the baby came I was like wow..... This is hard. It's really hard! I'm being honest. The first week it hit me like it's not about me anymore. Lol. But I love being a mom. But I'm not going to just JUMP right now into having another because the newborn stage gave me a lot of anxiety and it was a big adjustment. Im on birth control right now lol and I'm applying to LPN school for the fall. But I have so much love to give and I can't wait till he's a little older and give him all the love I can.

Tracy literally just did it for the picture perfect story. She had kids just to have them. Just for the pictures and to dress them in expensive clothes. She doesnt realize it's a full-time job and you have to be present with them and she's not maternal at all. Everything she does to them will shape their future :( ugh it kills me to see Julian struggling too ;(
Same!!! Having a kid snaps you into focus, but its so emotionally draining sometimes. It literally stops being about you, and about the child. I cant understand how she kept having kids when she clearly wasn’t able to handle it all. The fact that shes so proud that her kids sleep out of her house is so weird, like wtf?

Reactions: 17
Same!!! Having a kid snaps you into focus, but its so emotionally draining sometimes. It literally stops being about you, and about the child. I cant understand how she kept having kids when she clearly wasn’t able to handle it all. The fact that shes so proud that her kids sleep out of her house is so weird, like wtf?
Right… Like the real ones and the real parents, will step up and change to be the best parent that they can be. Tracy doesn’t fall into that category. It’s like she’s missing the maternal instinct almost. Real parents leave behind their previous ways that may be toxic or harmful to their children. Let’s face it… Tracy is regressing. She is depressed and miserable with her life and so fantasizing about some romcom lifestyle or partying and acting a fool like she used to pre kids is what her mind is clearly on.

note: That hideous TikTok video she made yesterday of her lip syncing in the car…Can I just say I am living for the fact that homegirl quite obviously got her heartbroken by whoever her fling or dick appointment was, & is ALL hung up about it. Lol 😂 #karma?

Reactions: 20
Notice she hasn't posted about Biden today.... she makes it so obvious she's a trump supporter

Reactions: 16
Notice she hasn't posted about Biden today.... she makes it so obvious she's a trump supporter
Honestly as a mother of 2 girls she had the golden chance to post something about setting dreams for yourself and nothing is impossible with our first female VP, but Tracy’s little brain wouldn’t be able to comprehend that. Especially since she relies on a man for providing all her dreams in life. Her daughters are so screwed and won’t even have a chance of knowing what a fierce independent woman is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who cares who she supports? That doesn’t affect her behavior one bit. I’m so tired of “oh that person is an asshole they must be a Trump supporter”. So if someone supports Biden does they make them “a creepy pedophile?”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who cares who she supports? That doesn’t affect her behavior one bit. I’m so tired of “oh that person is an asshole they must be a Trump supporter”. So if someone supports Biden does they make them “a creepy pedophile?”
This 💖💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those poor girls don't stand a damn chance. I hate to say it, but she's they type of mother I wouldn't allow my kids over their house to play.

Reactions: 20
Those poor girls don't stand a damn chance. I hate to say it, but she's they type of mother I wouldn't allow my kids over their house to play.
Your kid would come back with a black eye probably. She obviously sits them in a playroom somewhere and just sits on her phone, elsewhere.

• Sad
She hasn't done a stupid live this week yet. I guess she maybe figured out no one cares. And it's interesting that Olivia keeps it light and fun and fresh on her page and when she posts I swear it's like I feel love and life seeing her and Lina and that doggo. Tracy repeats the same tit daily and I seriously feel weighted down afterwards. Like I feel bad for myself for reading and her for being so insecure and dumb.

• Heart
Does anyone know if Olivia is still with her most recent boyfriend? I just skimmed through her profile and didn’t see any pictures of him

Reactions: 5
OMG she looks fucken DEAD!!! I can see the tears of pain forming in her eyes.
Omg. Imagine waking up to that face every day! 😳

Yes Irina, such a great mom. Getting her lips plumped while her “loser ex-husband’s” SISTER takes her kid to get a tooth pulled because she’s too busy shaving 150 lbs. off her pics for IG that she can’t be bothered to adequately brush her teeth.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23

Just going to leave this here 😳
$100 says Big T is FUMINGGG with rage of her unedited face on Instagram/Tik Tok 🤣. I thought her skin was flawless and she doesn’t need foundation?! She said that literally last week on a live — I’m dead. I’m a trained retired lash tech and let me tell you her lashes creep me tf OUT. She never brushes them and I’d put $ on her having lash mites, especially with the amount of constant makeup she’s putting on and not washing her lashes properly. HOT MESS EXPRESS 🚂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.