Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ladies n gents! Let’s get ready for some passive aggressive, nasty, self uplifting, narcissistic, trash responses!
My only question is how does she wipe her arse after doing a tit with those nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg this thread is insane I joined tattle In the beginning of the pandemic and read I think at that time it was 8 threads and now we are on 27 it’s going soooo fast if you don’t check for one day 🤯 lol her posts for tattle brought so many here and she gets her head all gassed like she’s the tit I’m sure 😆 mental breakdown coming soon ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I meant she found out her husband was trash in Punta Cana as in the cheating or something happened between them there not that he (or they) was trash because he doesnt like Punta Cana 😂
Exactly and besides you can end up in a resort you don’t like and in the same area find an amazing one, it’s happened to me in DR, NY and in Florida , she absolutely loved the one that ended up being a swingers spot when she first went to DR with Corey ,, so for her to blame a location and at that the venue where her BFF got married ,, she’s just crappy

Reactions: 15
Soooo this is work for her? Which job does this fall under... PR work for her trashy ass
Welp. It would make a great exhibit in divorce court. “Your Honour... I now take you to Exhibit Y, Page 2 of the Affidavit under para. 10, Employment of the Claimant” ... LOL 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Add t

she just posted this... tell her if she wasn’t a two cent side piece, she wouldn’t have to go after hearts that’s don’t belong to her!!!😂🤣
She really isn't worth the 2 cents. Shes free. They don't even work for it, she just gives it up thats why she's always alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.