Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt she get extensions??🤔 why would she need extra hair? My guess shes lazy or being paid to promo them cus with the amount of hair she seems to have/paid to put in she def doesnt need fake hair.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
D333A727-D28E-4466-B7D8-9B4AACA87577.jpeg
25D6D94C-6AFD-45EF-A399-EF910133FE24.jpeg

So I had time today and watched the last episode that was Filmed where Corey bought Tracy a salon it was originally a lock smith and in the episode she said she could make a spot in the salon a bridal section and low and behold someone made it a bridal boutique and from the Yelp reviews looks like it opened in 2014 a year after they got married. Wonder what really happened there!!!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously, has anyone EVER seen Tracy in a pair of jeans? 🤢It’s always those cheap, thin fabric cami-dresses or leggings, that look like they need to be fumigated.🤢
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Y’all ever seen the Betty Broderick movie/story .. while T isn’t the perfectionist wife Betty was .. I see a ton of similarities in them .. husband cheats and leaves wife for younger prettier girl.. wife goes insane expecting money and all kinds of stuff in the divorce , wife is straight obsessed with the husband moving on .. wife loses her tit and kills ex husband and his new wife ...🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Random but what really happened to her 3 big wedding rings? I only remember reading cryptic answers like ‘they disappeared’ ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Omg, this wack job is really wearing those stupid fake hair scrunchies 😭🤣 I wouldn't have known except for the fact that I've had them popping up on my ig lately a lot. I can't, there's nothing real about this chick anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
No thats her hair when its naturally air dried. Lmaooo duh. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Maybe because I'm a bit older now (39) and have kids I'm so proud of getting cute tit cheap.😄🤷‍♀️ lmao. Even prouder when I get compliments on my cheap tit and have no problem telling whomever where I got my cheap tit. 😁Don't get me wrong not everything I own is cheap. Certain things I think are worth spending money on and certain things I have no problem going cheap. I don't do knockoff either. Just not my thing. tit....I decorated a good amount of my house with stuff off of fb yard sale pages!!
Julian could have a whole freaking winter wardrobe for 200$ if she would look for sales. Kohl's, Carters, Walmart, etc....if you catch Kohl's at the right time you get the Kohl's cash so you can get even more. I don't know why that child can't have his own clothes.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 25
Random but what really happened to her 3 big wedding rings? I only remember reading cryptic answers like ‘they disappeared’ ?
She threw them at Corey and he took them. Technically they are his and he can do whatever he wants with them.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I just want to know who tf she is posting these cryptic messages for. Like at this point if whoever this is intended for wanted you they would have heeded your messages and warnings on how not to loose you. Apparently they don't care. 🙄
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe because I'm a bit older now (39) and have kids I'm so proud of getting cute tit cheap.😄🤷‍♀️ lmao. Even prouder when I get compliments on my cheap tit and have no problem telling whomever where I got my cheap tit. 😁Don't get me wrong not everything I own is cheap. Certain things I think are worth spending money on and certain things I have no problem going cheap. tit....I decorated a good amount of my house with stuff off of fb yard sale pages!!
Julian could have a whole freaking winter wardrobe for 200$ if she would look for sales. Kohl's, Carters, Walmart, etc....if you catch Kohl's at the right time you get the Kohl's cash so you can get even more. I don't know why that child can't have his own clothes.
Same!!!!! I used to have to have designer tit in my twenties. Turning 39 soon and could care less where it comes from now. I solely use Walmart and Amazon for everything. My son always looks great and his clothes are from Walmart, Amazon, Carter’s. I care more about practicality now.

I remember all that uncomfortable tit she put the kids in when they were babies. So uncomfortable and not practical at all.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All these girls caring so much a about a Michael Kors purse etc. I got a nice one from like $40 at target. and I proudly say where it’s from
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm from a very wealthy area on Long Island and had all the designer stuff and more. I am now 47 years old and dress like a pagan pirate/viking and would not be caught dead wearing labels. I wear clothes that are crafted as well as retail such as Target and Amazon. I learned that labels are not who makes you YOU...YOU make YOU and it's more fun without a designer label. I have an exact replica of Anne Bonny's coat from Black Sails and that looks amazing with ripped jeans and boots and a cool graphic T. I understand clothes and I love gender bending and allowing an outfit come to me. Tracy does not have this ability and refuses to acknowledge that she needs "what not to wear" and a complete overhaul of a look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 19
All these girls caring so much a about a Michael Kors purse etc. I got a nice one from like $40 at target. and I proudly say where it’s from
I’m 51 and my kids are grown. I’m just now buying myself name brand purses, but I still get them on sale. But when my kids were young my money went to them. THEY had name brands. That’s what adults do.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the photoshop is strong with this.

I had the time to go scrolling through her page. Was honestly looking for her brown nails with the gems on them to see when she actually filed for divorce but she seemed to have deleted those photos of her nails in them before anyone can go lurking
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the photoshop is strong with this.

I had the time to go scrolling through her page. Was honestly looking for her brown nails with the gems on them to see when she actually filed for divorce but she seemed to have deleted those photos of her nails in them before anyone can go lurking
He neck is neckless
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.