Tracy Dimarco #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting 2021 with the same sad behaviour
Tracy opened 2021 with overly photoshopped, blurred thirst trap photos and bashing corey yet again, sadly we did not influence her to leave that toxicity in 2020

9F4F4676-8806-4243-8B34-D1DADAFF7110.jpeg

Shes really starting to look rough 😔 i dunno why shes so proud of not changing when it would prob help her feel better! I dunno why she's proud of falling asleep with makeup on when its aging her skin so badly and making those lash attachments useless since she doesnt follow the upkeep.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s so busy photoshopping the fat out of her pictures, that she totally forgot about the wrinkles. I can see more wrinkles on her, than I can see on mine, and I’m 47!!

Reactions: 16
They deleted my comment so I added it back. Lol

Tracy opened 2021 with overly photoshopped, blurred thirst trap photos and bashing corey yet again, sadly we did not influence her to leave that toxicity in 2020

View attachment 367736

Shes really starting to look rough 😔 i dunno why shes so proud of not changing when it would prob help her feel better! I dunno why she's proud of falling asleep with makeup on when its aging her skin so badly and making those lash attachments useless since she doesnt follow the upkeep.
Even though she didn’t go to college she wants to act like a college kid. Grow up Tracy. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone mentioned on the last thread that Tracy isn’t following Boombod on Instagram and I noticed the same thing! Very weird. Brielle’s following them though, which makes sense cuz she follows a lot of accounts that are even somewhat related to Tracy/Jersey/reality TV lol.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 367736

Holy tit!! How does she look this rough with a filter?

Reactions: 14
She is starting to look so bad it's like a totally different person. I wouldn't recognize her if I didn't know it was her. Like get a grip

Reactions: 15
How much you want to bet she took about 25 pics last night with Sammy in that horrible hoochie mama outfit and she will spend all week posting photos for her typical thirst trap stories

Reactions: 24
I've started noticing her winter outfit trend. It's either one of her 2 new sweatshirts or an itty bitty dress covered by some huge jacket. Similar to her duster outfits in the summer.. I don't know what's worse....the "money" duster or the playboy bunny sweatshirt...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah you’ll just be old, stupid, and miserable for the rest of your life
Like does she not own a supportive bra? I’m confused at where the great boobies she was talking about Are?

Saw this on reddit about tracy 😅 about 8 years ago this was posted. I decided to look her up on reddit to see if there were any reddit posts about her. Ha here we go
I’ve literally been looking for tit on her on Reddit all day

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.