Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop being so fucken thirsty for a man, and fool......If freeking dying over here!!😂 hahahhahajan
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes 1 they have to take care of...the other 2 they don't lol
Just wait once the brothers have wives and kids she won’t handle it well. Other grandchildren for her parents to spoil won’t go well with Tracy. It always has to be about her and her kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 25
Just wait once the brothers have wives and kids she won’t handle it well. Other grandchildren for her parents to spoil won’t go well with Tracy. It always has to be about her and her kids.
It would be hilarious if her brothers had all “legacy babies”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I get this feeling too. I think her brothers can’t stand her. Her parents eat her tit for the grandkids.


my mom does the same lol. I admit it, I get cheaper gifts for my son. he breaks them anyway! But I also throw in a few nice ones, clothes, etc. he’s 3 he’s just starting to understand Santa.
I just feel like Tracy took a dig at Coreys family. Yeah it’s a lot of toys but they will get tired of them soon then she can donate them!
Since she’s not having any more kids....
She’s not having any more kids, but let’s bet Corey is!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why she's not with any of her "friends". Maybe that's later on tonight though.
I was thinking that since she’s putting parts movies she’s watching on Instagram. I think her “boyfriend” must be busy the day after Christmas and she is alone lol. I noticed she always posts pics of the TV when she’s alone
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 17
This is def a shot at Brielle
💯 percent! Brielle Has been promoting her sisters cake pop company for months now… Her sister also makes these hot chocolate bombs that she’s been putting on her stories for a hot minute. I saw this and instantly knew it was a shot at Brielle. #MiseryLovesCompany
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
She only comments when she can talk about her separation/ divorce
So I wasn’t the only person to notice that. Thank god. How.... how.....how... can these women post these things and think “Yes Tracy, you’re a goddess. Single mom doing it all on her own.” Like do none of them bleeping see she ain’t tit?!?
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I always found her and Coreys relationship so odd. They went from being obsessed with each other, moving in, engagement and marriage so fast and then fast forward to a couple years later and I clearly remember Tracy going staying at her parents for days at a time, saying that it gives them time to miss each other. Did her parents even meet Corey at all? I mean, jeeze.. I get her parents weren't happy but they must be pretty crappy and judgmental to not even come around at all.

It's pretty funny because I was watching one of the reunions last night and Olivia told Tracy that she was rushing marriage and to give it a year before she goes through with it and Tracy was hell bent on how in love they were. Which I don't doubt - but man I bet Olivia is laughing her a off now. Also, Olivia mentioned Corey hooked up with multiple people from JL - do we know who those people were?

It's clear as day that anything Tracy says is a bunch of bull. She claimed she was this sex fiend and clearly she wasn't giving it up to Corey. I get being a SAHM is hard but it seems like she didn't even do the bare minimum.

Also - I'm not sure if any of you know or remember but was it Olivia or Briella that got married and divorced? Or was that a fever dream lol. And didn't Olivia mention that her ex Nick was abusive? It's so weird rewatching JL and seeing where they are now.

On the podcast Jess let slip that Corey was never involved with her side as he wouldn't forgive them. I remember a looooong time ago, maybe pregnant with Skylar she commented when someone asked why they're (Corey and her mom) never together and if they get along she said yes of course, they both take the mickey out of me together.

Nick was abusive? Wow, seemed like a sweetheart. But guess you can't judge a book by it's cover
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
On the podcast Jess let slip that Corey was never involved with her side as he wouldn't forgive them. I remember a looooong time ago, maybe pregnant with Skylar she commented when someone asked why they're (Corey and her mom) never together and if they get along she said yes of course, they both take the mickey out of me together.

Nick was abusive? Wow, seemed like a sweetheart. But guess you can't judge a book by it's cover
When they were at Julies wedding in DR, they (Corey and Gigi) were dancing together, laughing and having a good time (though Gigi was the built in babysitter). Corey even said “Tracy just had to press record of filming us having fun and she didn’t.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
At what point do they act like the mid-late 30s year old mothers, WOMEN these C U Next Tuesday’s should be. Your podcast could be soooo much more but you’re making a joke of yourselves. You’re both ducked! You’re both a disgrace to wives/ex wives/ partners and most importantly MOTHERS!!
Not even sure Tracy could handle that pose🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ll never know if she has a man or not yet she’s been alone her Birthday, thanksgiving and Christmas🤔 even if it was new they could of hanged out the next day and done something fun this is why I know there’s no men lining up at her door. She might also be doing way to much and giving them the cookie fast cause she’s always lying in some strange bed looking all pompous then never again. She’s the queen of set up posed photos we would of been had reunion pics with these guys. Truth be told They most likely stuffed her turkey and sent her on her way to never talk to again until they want more if they want more. that’s what happens when you dont value yourself and do things for views.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.