Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 cents about the receipts....in a relationship sex is expected. I understand there will be ups and downs and times when there isn't sex. However if you're not giving it up and rejecting your partner over a long period of time it's not shocking that they'll seek it from somewhere else. Add in constant arguing along with a housewife not doing housewife things while you're busting your ass all day. What did she expect? He should have opted to leave but it seems like he wanted her and his family. He didn't have a full blown affair with another woman. He went and took care of his needs. I know it still sucks and is wrong but I do understand. I could be wrong but considering she made that post awhile back about how she was treating him horribly everyday for so long I don't think I'm far off. Not to mention he seemingly battles with addiction and undoubtedly is still dealing with the loss of his father and here she is just a big ole witch in his life dragging him down everyday. She was/is miserable and instead of her dealing with it and getting help she just took it out on him. Misery loves company. Almost seems like they were both miserable in their own ways for different things and because of that they were unable to help each other. I dunno. I know he's no prize to be had but she honestly seems like more of a nightmare and impossible to deal with especially if she's mad at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My 2 cents about the receipts....in a relationship sex is expected. I understand there will be ups and downs and times when there isn't sex. However if you're not giving it up and rejecting your partner over a long period of time it's not shocking that they'll seek it from somewhere else. Add in constant arguing along with a housewife not doing housewife things while you're busting your ass all day. What did she expect? He should have opted to leave but it seems like he wanted her and his family. He didn't have a full blown affair with another woman. He went and took care of his needs. I know it still sucks and is wrong but I do understand. I could be wrong but considering she made that post awhile back about how she was treating him horribly everyday for so long I don't think I'm far off. Not to mention he seemingly battles with addiction and undoubtedly is still dealing with the loss of his father and here she is just a big ole witch in his life dragging him down everyday. She was/is miserable and instead of her dealing with it and getting help she just took it out on him. Misery loves company. Almost seems like they were both miserable in their own ways for different things and because of that they were unable to help each other. I dunno. I know he's no prize to be had but she honestly seems like more of a nightmare and impossible to deal with especially if she's mad at you.
Tracy is verbally and physically abusive. She had no RIGHT being welcomed into that family the way she acts. She sure put on a good show for the Epstein family. Notice how she has NO recent pictures with Bonny, Raven, Jordan, Emry. Nothing.
Tracy is the most toxic person I have ever followed on IG and it makes me so bleeping disgusted with how people idolize her for the fakeness she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's at her parents beach house. She mentioned that her dad worked out all the permits to get. I think this is something her parents would do bc they clearly love Julian otherwise, I would agreed with you: Big T slamming on the brakes and pulling over next to sign she found to take a pic 😂😂😂
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted the one by her parents house. I’m sure they got one there as well. Hey I mean at least her parents had some sense to step up and take care of his needs.
Tracy should have been a one and done mom.

Reactions: 13
Honestly yes it’s not good to step outside of your marriage and cheat. But she made it like he was beating her and doing this unthinkable things. He basically went and got happy endings OFTEN. Probably blew through money. Whoever said he was traveling a while for it, Elizabeth NJ isn’t far off from SI, maybe 30 mins?

However T- this isn’t like jaw dropping news at all. I’m not shocked and am kind of wondering how others seem shocked at all.
Yeah the way she was saying it, it was like he was molesting the kids or something. She said something like you guys wouldn’t believe it, it’s unbelievable. So obviously we’re thinking, ok so maybe he didn’t cheat, cuz that’s BELIEVABLE!!!
I don’t condone cheating at all. If you’re unhappy or you want something/someone else just leave however, look how hard she makes it to leave. Imagine if he just left?! This would be a million times worse. She mentioned that sex was her cardio...welll CLEARLY Babie Girl wasn’t giving it up. No cardio happening there. What he did is disgusting and I personally would not be able to forgive but, she continued to live with him for what a good year after?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted the one by her parents house. I’m sure they got one there as well. Hey I mean at least her parents had some sense to step up and take care of his needs.
Tracy should have been a one and done mom.
Definitely should have been one and done or atleast more of a gap between the children. Raising children is by far one of the toughest things in life to do because it literally never ends. It's life changing. You can't just turn them off, ignore, call out, etc....I feel so bad for their kids and what they've probably witnessed and heard. There's no way either of them are adult enough to have kept stuff quiet in front of them while arguing.

Reactions: 16
Tracy posting her receipts is not going to make her feel better. It is only short term vindication and she wants revenge at all costs. She is not going to stop until Corey turns into a pillar of salt in front of her. Yes, he cheated and it's not a surprise to any of us. It hurts and it sucks but she cannot continue wallowing in bitterness because it is eating her up alive. Only intense therapy and meds can help Tracy.

However, if she wants to live her life looking like a witch and being a vile, drunken, dick-chasing, nasty-ass door knob, then more power to her.

I agree with the observation about Raven not caring for Tracy from the beginning. Tara irked my nerves with her head up Tracy's ass 🤢🤮.

And we all agree about poor Jayden. Poor baby had a label slapped on her by her ignorant "mother." The child Tracy thinks will be the "problem" will be the child to surprise her one day and I'm here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 357301
I’m about 40 pages late idk if someone post this but what exactly was done here:LOL:
Eh its just a med spa so probably one of those injectables that say they are a lunch hour nose job .

RE: receipts she is just so damn trashy. I would be so bloody embarrassed if my husband was doing tit like that. I would not be telling anyone but my lawyer and my mama.

Reactions: 11
Tracy is verbally and physically abusive. She had no RIGHT being welcomed into that family the way she acts. She sure put on a good show for the Epstein family. Notice how she has NO recent pictures with Bonny, Raven, Jordan, Emry. Nothing.
Tracy is the most toxic person I have ever followed on IG and it makes me so bleeping disgusted with how people idolize her for the fakeness she is.

Yup, Tracy fooled the Epsteins into believing that sickenly sweet act she put on. Again, not defending Corey but that boy initially just wanted to give her everything she wanted and to make her happy. I don't recall if she had the same sentiments.

Reactions: 14
I remember back in either first or second season? Of the podcast she was like bragging she has never been cheated on, she's never had to deal with it blah blah. The attitude as if it were beneath her 🤣 I feel bad he cheated but as others have said, I understand it. My dad cheated on my mom & I TOTALLY understand why & I NEVER treated him any differently. She wayyy overestimates things. Here I was thinking it was this huge unbelievable bombshell. He did what a lot of guys unfortunately do when they want sex. She is such a damn liar. Acting like nobody has cheated on her, like she's somehow superior all while likely at that VERY moment being cheated on. She should have kept her mouth shut on that one. I've never seen such a fraud. I feel bad for what she went through but she needs to do some major reflecting & realize she was the reason. She thinks she was so easy-going as a wife but NO ONE easy-going acts like such a huge witch to fans let alone their own child, husband etc. She is so deluuuuusionalllllll. Nice people are actually NICE hun

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember back in either first or second season? Of the podcast she was like bragging she has never been cheated on, she's never had to deal with it blah blah. The attitude as if it were beneath her 🤣 I feel bad he cheated but as others have said, I understand it. My dad cheated on my mom & I TOTALLY understand why & I NEVER treated him any differently. She wayyy overestimates things. Here I was thinking it was this huge unbelievable bombshell. He did what a lot of guys unfortunately do when they want sex. She is such a damn liar. Acting like nobody has cheated on her, like she's somehow superior all while likely at that VERY moment being cheated on. She should have kept her mouth shut on that one. I've never seen such a fraud. I feel bad for what she went through but she needs to do some major reflecting & realize she was the reason. She thinks she was so easy-going as a wife but NO ONE easy-going acts like such a huge witch to fans let alone their own child, husband etc. She is so deluuuuusionalllllll. Nice people are actually NICE hun
Yes, you are right but Tracy is not going to look inside of herself and admit she also contributed to the demise of her marriage. Knowing Tracy she is probably justifying her actions and blaming Corey for "making her go there." Her go to excuse for everything she says and does after she lashes out.
Tracy is in dire need for an intervention.

Reactions: 11
Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you ❤
We got you! We are here for you! When you are ready, we are always around

....so much for never saying anything as long as everyone acts right. Also, leaving the number in there....
OMG!! All of those chick pictures are the ones she put on her stories as “empowering”’

Reactions: 4
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Hey queenie. Hope this isn’t too late. So sorry for your loss. After watching my last one in pain for weeks and watching her get put down, I swore that was it for me as I wasn’t sure I could bear the pain of going through that again because it’s a brand new heartbreak each time. It’s not something you get used to and I’ve been through it a couple of times so I know how’s tough it can be. Take all the time in the world to heal. Sending you love and light. I hope the Christmas festivities are able to cheer you up a little.

Reactions: 1
Lol @ the girls getting aprons to bake with grandma...they clearly know who actually pays attention to them. Can you imagine Tracy baking? 😂

Reactions: 5
They don’t put them in front of your actual home they have spots on the street so people know to drive careful. So nothing strange about this.
There are 2 signs in my neighborhood and they are both in front of the house where they live . Maybe it's different in other areas.

Reactions: 1