Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly yes it’s not good to step outside of your marriage and cheat. But she made it like he was beating her and doing this unthinkable things. He basically went and got happy endings OFTEN. Probably blew through money. Whoever said he was traveling a while for it, Elizabeth NJ isn’t far off from SI, maybe 30 mins?

However T- this isn’t like jaw dropping news at all. I’m not shocked and am kind of wondering how others seem shocked at all.
I agree, not shocked at all. I said from the beginning that nothing she could say, aside from beating her, molesting children or something of the sick sort, would shock me. Maybe she’s so shocked by it bc she thought no one would ever cheat on her? Maybe there’s more to it still that will “shock” us lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Julian's sign" is front of a different house 🤦‍♀️
So i was looking it up to see how far it needs to be since i don’t think it’s supposed to be right in front of the house. I think it’s supposed to be a few houses ahead so that if he’s playing outside or runs out people are prepared for him. BUT instead i found a page of resources from the state of New Jersey on how to find free ASL classes - obviously none of which Tracy has done because she only attends school of Google

Reactions: 18
Now you know damn well no one wrote to her “wHeN iT aLL CliCKEd” she uses these q&a to write to herself and make it about Corey. I don’t condone cheating but she tortured him and admitted to it in that post so why would he want to be near her? He should’ve left but I don’t blame him for not wanting anything to do with her she’s the worst. And Skylar and Julian got a post and nothing for Jayden. She’s vile.
She's beyond vile! Jayden gets nothing from her! That irks me so bad. She's a little girl who doesn't have her mothers approval. Ive said it before, will say it again... Jayden will be the superstar! She will be the one to outshine her sister and become EVERYTHING her POS mother isn't! Jayden is a little superstar and that pisses Trashy off. She doesn't like the fact that Jayden has spunk, and chutzpah, and will eventually realize how her own mother neglects her. That little girl deserves so much better!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's beyond vile! Jayden gets nothing from her! That irks me so bad. She's a little girl who doesn't have her mothers approval. Ive said it before, will say it again... Jayden will be the superstar! She will be the one to outshine her sister and become EVERYTHING her POS mother isn't! Jayden is a little superstar and that pisses Trashy off. She doesn't like the fact that Jayden has spunk, and chutzpah, and will eventually realize how her own mother neglects her. That little girl deserves so much better! I hope
So true! This one is definitely gonna backfire in your face Trashy ole girl! Jaden shine so goddamn bright. It’s sad that Tracy is jealous of her own child… And plays favorites with Skyler and Julian. Skyler being her little “mini me” so she puts Skyler up on this pedestal like she can do no wrong. Let me tell you Tracy- you’re not doing your kids any favors and setting them up for a life of problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So true! This one is definitely gonna backfire in your face Trashy ole girl! Jaden shine so goddamn bright. It’s sad that Tracy is jealous of her own child… And plays favorites with Skyler and Julian. Skyler being her little “mini me” so she puts Skyler up on this pedestal like she can do no wrong. Let me tell you Tracy- you’re not doing your kids any favors and setting them up for a life of problems.
So if Skylar is her "mini-me" will she be as nasty as Trashy is to people? will she be a divorcee full of bitterness? will she be a washed up hairstylist? will she be envious of EVERYONE? will she lie about her true size? will she bash people for speaking the truth? will she be a nasty ho? I mean she is your mini-me Trashy! Instead what you could say about Skylar... She looks the most like me... and Jayden is a combination of both! BUT she is so petty, she can't bring herself to say anything decent about Jayden, because she looks like Corey. GET OVER IT! He cheated, or whatever he did. Not the first man, won't be the last. As fucked up as that is, you are no prize, and Im sure he had enough of your BS. Put your big girl panties on, take care of your beautiful children, find a job, get your tit together, meet a nice man, move on... Life will go on! You hold all the cards to your life... play the right cards and your life could turn out beautiful! But you keep playing the wrong cards, and nothing good will happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I called it!!!! I said it was from some rando ass spot.

she’s such a tit human. All her posts were specific pictures she wanted to post. As for Echo and the hand tattoo....”Big Bro” knows your true size witch.... maybe he just doesn’t want to tattoo your wiener fingers....

I wish I didn’t see all of that till this morning, I would have commented Show us your favorite picture of Jayden. I’m so sick of that baby getting shafted because Tracy is a tit human and truly just favors Skylar and Julian and it shows.
The sign is placed at the beginning of the block so drivers have ample time to stop.

This is what comes up when you search that number. Yikes

This made me incredibly sad. She could’ve posted any thirst trap selfie or anything, yet she chooses to single out skylar and that’s when she feels most beautiful. So sad for Jayden
I wish someone would reach out to Raven about this. Tara is trash like Tracy and Corey is trash like Tracy. But Raven seems more level headed. Plus, I think she's Jayden's godmother. I just wish someone would open their eyes to this. If anything, it could give Corey more ammo in court. Her blantant mistreatment of Jayden could could even land all the kids in court ordered therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So if Skylar is her "mini-me" will she be as nasty as Trashy is to people? will she be a divorcee full of bitterness? will she be a washed up hairstylist? will she be envious of EVERYONE? will she lie about her true size? will she bash people for speaking the truth? will she be a nasty ho? I mean she is your mini-me Trashy! Instead what you could say about Skylar... She looks the most like me... and Jayden is a combination of both! BUT she is so petty, she can't bring herself to say anything decent about Jayden, because she looks like Corey. GET OVER IT! He cheated, or whatever he did. Not the first man, won't be the last. As fucked up as that is, you are no prize, and Im sure he had enough of your BS. Put your big girl panties on, take care of your beautiful children, find a job, get your tit together, meet a nice man, move on... Life will go on! You hold all the cards to your life... play the right cards and your life could turn out beautiful! But you keep playing the wrong cards, and nothing good will happen!
I sure hope Skyler doesn’t turn out like that, but only time will tell! Put it this way, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen a daughter to grow up to be and act, exactly like their mother. In fact that’s how it usually goes… Unhealed wounds are passed down from Generation to generation. This is why it’s so important to seek mental health help if you need it, take care of yourself and deal with your baggage//tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sign is placed at the beginning of the block so drivers have ample time to stop.

I wish someone would reach out to Raven about this. Tara is trash like Tracy and Corey is trash like Tracy. But Raven seems more level headed. Plus, I think she's Jayden's godmother. I just wish someone would open their eyes to this. If anything, it could give Corey more ammo in court. Her blantant mistreatment of Jayden could could even land all the kids in court ordered therapy.
Corey, raven know about this. I have reached out and expressed my concerns about her. When I brought up Jaydens busted lip it was ignored by Corey. So I'm not sure what happened. But raven did get a message and I'm sure she won't read it until after the holidays

• Heart
This goes for Tracy’s physical health too. You can get evoke treatments, pay for weight loss surgery etc. but if you don’t ever deal with the internal issues going on… You’ll never really glow up sis. That’s why you see so many people change and go from fat and miserable to in shape and happy when they make their health and fitness a priority. There is a balance between your physical emotional and mental states of been. If one is out of whack they are all out of balance. So in other words your exterior (physical) body mirrors your interior (mental/emotional) state.
If you’re happy peaceful calm, making goals and hitting them for yourself… You’re going to “glow”. But if you are insecure, don’t like your body, depressed, anxious, don’t feel good etc then you’re definitely not going to look happy or glow; I don’t care how much make up you put on. Tracy is a living walking image/proof of this.

• Heart
Corey, raven know about this. I have reached out and expressed my concerns about her. When I brought up Jaydens busted lip it was ignored by Corey. So I'm not sure what happened. But raven did get a message and I'm sure she won't read it until after the holidays
What would we do without you @queeniefoofoo ♥♥♥. Keeping all these kids in my prayers.

And queue the obligatory (ahem, forced) Jayden posts. No one could convince me mother's do NOT have favorites. The reason I don't have kids and if I did it would only be 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you @queeniefoofoo for all that you do…! I am so sorry to hear about your dog. 🐶 May happier days be near for you soon. Happy holidays! 💫 and Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What would we do without you @queeniefoofoo ♥♥♥. Keeping all these kids in my prayers.

And queue the obligatory (ahem, forced) Jayden posts. No one could convince me mother's do NOT have favorites. The reason I don't have kids and if I did it would only be 1.
Jayden is always my priority when it comes to all three of them. Julian is being cared for by a third party and Tara is there for Skylar. So my only concern is why Jayden isn't being cared for properly.
I will gladly take custody of her and show her love. She'd attended school and be loved so much by everyone. It breaks me that Tracy has labeled her the "bad middle child" when that's horrible. Just love her and let her embrace her wild side. She's meant for big things in life. But won't if Tracy keeps holding her back and breaking her down to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I don’t think the sign is anywhere near their house. I’m saying this is probably a random sign because it was a one and done post. This is Tracy we’re talking about. She would have posted that sign like 10x over.

I think Raven is really trying to stay out of it. Sorta feel like she didn’t like Tracy from day 1

Reactions: 13
Our daughter is the middle child and let me tell you, she was a wild child. She was only 2 when her baby brother was born so, that was her way of getting attention. She wasn’t bad just super active. She’s 7 now and is well behaved, polite, sweet, and kind. They grow out of that wild stage if they’re loved and nurtured. Poor Jayden doesn’t receive any type of of positive attention which can and will cause serious ramifications to her self esteem and self worth.
Jayden is always my priority when it comes to all three of them. Julian is being cared for by a third party and Tara is there for Skylar. So my only concern is why Jayden isn't being cared for properly.
I will gladly take custody of her and show her love. She'd attended school and be loved so much by everyone. It breaks me that Tracy has labeled her the "bad middle child" when that's horrible. Just love her and let her embrace her wild side. She's meant for big things in life. But won't if Tracy keeps holding her back and breaking her down to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Today on baddie Facebook. LOL

So since they all learned the word narcissist, everyone seems to be using it all the time. Its funny how Jessica comments just to instigate.

Do they not see that it describes Tracy as well. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today on baddie Facebook. LOL

So since they all learned the word narcissist, everyone seems to be using it all the time. Its funny how Jessica comments just to instigate.

Do they not see that it describes Tracy as well. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That quote is literally bleeping Tracy. These people are bleeping morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the sign is anywhere near their house. I’m saying this is probably a random sign because it was a one and done post. This is Tracy we’re talking about. She would have posted that sign like 10x over.

I think Raven is really trying to stay out of it. Sorta feel like she didn’t like Tracy from day 1
It's at her parents beach house. She mentioned that her dad worked out all the permits to get. I think this is something her parents would do bc they clearly love Julian otherwise, I would agreed with you: Big T slamming on the brakes and pulling over next to sign she found to take a pic 😂😂😂

That quote is literally bleeping Tracy. These people are bleeping morons.
Thats why their podcast is still up and running. Because of big dumb dumbs like them.

It's at her parents beach house. She mentioned that her dad worked out all the permits to get. I think this is something her parents would do bc they clearly love Julian otherwise, I would agreed with you: Big T slamming on the brakes and pulling over next to sign she found to take a pic 😂😂😂
Lol, Tracy is some piece of work.

• Haha
  • Heart