Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Im so sorry to hear about your dog. I absolutely know the feeling.... Sending you positive vibes. If you need anything, let us know.

Reactions: 13
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
I'm so sorry to hear this. No need to apologize go handle more important things. We will always be here. Hugs to you

Reactions: 11
So so sorry, please take your time, we'll be here for you! Sending you positive vibes!!!

Reactions: 10
See there are two types of side chicks - the chick that gets “tricked” into believing the guy is really single or going through relationship problems “taking a break” whatever so they agree to get involved with the bullshit or -there’s the chick that knows she’s other woman and doesn’t care; I find Tracy to be the latter thinking she’s hot shit but she’s really the 3rd day leftover doggy bag

Reactions: 23
I am so sorry for your loss, I’ve been through it so many times and it never gets easier. Sending you love

Reactions: 10
Aww Queenie. My condolences to you. My dog passed away in June and even today I cry. Sending you love.

Reactions: 8
I am so sorry for your loss, I’ve been through it so many times and it never gets easier. Sending you love
it truly never does. I lost my baby last year and I still cry all the time. They are our other children or sometimes our only children . Sending love to all grieving a loss new and old, especially Queenie today,

Reactions: 16
Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you

Reactions: 24
So it’s confirmed she will never show her “man” because shes a home wrecker and the bf’s shes cheating with don’t want to be associated with her in public.

I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I’m newer here but I am SO sorry for your loss. We will miss you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Awwww. My condolences for your baby. No need to apologize. We'll still be here when you come back .

So sorry sending you and your family love.

So sorry for your loss Queenie! Sending lots of love & light to you and your beautiful family

Reactions: 7
Aww Queenie. My condolences to you. My dog passed away in June and even today I cry. Sending you love.

yes same we had to put our beloved dog down at 8 years old in 2018 due to kidney failure it was the hardest decision of my life she was my best friend and to watch her suffer was so hard as well I’m so sorry Queenie

Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss! Sending love and light to you and your family.

Reactions: 6
So sad that her parents take him to his speech a d therapy. She’s not going to be able to communicate with her own son. Instead of learning sign language she’s too busy making dick appointments, making TikTok videos, killing her liver to be able to be there for him. Even Corey doesn’t seem to try. And let’s face it, he’s close to Forrest Gump slow so he really needs to study hard.

Oh honey I’m so sorry. My old man Maltese is 12 years old and I fear the day this happens. Take all the time you need.

Reactions: 15
So sorry for you loss. My Fatty turned 20 this year, and i love him just as much, as I love my daughter (ok, maybe a little more). It’s hard to imagine a world without our fur babies.

Attachments

Reactions: 11