Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy only liked comments about Jayden being pretty if it also included a compliment to skylar

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Every year she gets these type of pics done but never had included her parents or had them done with just the kids and her parents. All of a sudden now that she's husband-less and broke here they are. 🙄She's such a manipulator. She's totally kissing their asses buttering them up because she's using them. I guess they have no choice but to go along with it. I'd bet money that if she found a new guy that they didn't like again she'd drop them in a hot second again.
What is the big white dot on Gigi?

Reactions: 5
Yep i

Yep i think brielle was the catalyst. Tracy was all gungho for coparenting and being friends until brielle came on the radar and since tracy doesn't know how to cope with things she did what she always does and started playing the victim. They probably had an informal agreement where he gave her $ for food etc whenever but then she lost her tit acted like a high school girl and he prob cut her off and said take me to court esp with her posting her nails and lashes etc. I think if she had moved on first and found a bf she would have stayed "friendly" with corey. Shes just too immature to know how to behave normally like theyre divorced its only natural he moved on she prob thought she would move on first and he would be crying and begging for her back and hey maybe he did cheat and i can see why she would want him to beg and be sad but thats not healthy. She needs to get therapy and focus on herself and learn to be an adult with a real job and adult reactions to life
I agree with you. Brielle was why she lost her tit and went into attack mode. But seriously, I think anything would've set her off. Tracy needs therapy for a multitude of reasons. She will bring all of her unresolved baggage into every future relationship. If Corey was as bad as she claims then she should be happy that he is no longer her husband. Whatever transpired needs to stay off social media and she needs to let that tit go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with you. Brielle was why she lost her tit and went into attack mode. But seriously, I think anything would've set her off. Tracy needs therapy for a multitude of reasons. She will bring all of her unresolved baggage into every future relationship. If Corey was as bad as she claims then she should be happy that he is no longer her husband. Whatever transpired needs to stay off social media and she needs to let that tit go.
I don't tbink it was particularly Brielle. I think it was the fact that Corey moved on before she did. He was FIRST and not her. She thought he was gonna ride her ass begging and it didn't happen

Reactions: 20
I think the whole Brielle situation was a HUGE blow to her ego. Deep down, she was hoping that walking away would make Corey chase her. And it backfired. I don’t think much would have been different if she found someone first. She seems too territorial. To the point of where, even if she was in a happy relationship, she couldn’t stand to see him in one.

Reactions: 23
Every year she gets these type of pics done but never had included her parents or had them done with just the kids and her parents. All of a sudden now that she's husband-less and broke here they are. 🙄She's such a manipulator. She's totally kissing their asses buttering them up because she's using them. I guess they have no choice but to go along with it. I'd bet money that if she found a new guy that they didn't like again she'd drop them in a hot second again.
Why is her dad not wearing matching pyjamas? Also why are gardening gloves hanging over the fire and not stockings?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't tbink it was particularly Brielle. I think it was the fact that Corey moved on before she did. He was FIRST and not her. She thought he was gonna ride her ass begging and it didn't happen
Sounds like she gambled and lost, eh ?

Reactions: 15
Blow your man or what? He’ll do something so bad to you, that only your families know about it? Then you’ll proceed to have a public breakdown while becoming an alcoholic and neglecting your kids.
Big-T maybe, you probably shouldn’t be handing out relationship advice🤫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is her dad not wearing matching pyjamas? Also why are gardening gloves hanging over the fire and not stockings?
Looks like a paper background to me.

Blow your man or what? He’ll do something so bad to you, that only your families know about it? Then you’ll proceed to have a public breakdown while becoming an alcoholic and neglecting your kids.
She definitely should give her need to give “relationship advice” a rest. I just can’t understand why they push so hard for her to give advice when her life is literally in shambles she’s crying on live. I don’t understand what stable minds would take advice from her? It’s crazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact that her Mom follows her and sees this tit, 😬😬😬. Pretty obvious her Mom is well aware she's sexually active, but constantly reminding her via these stupid posts....uh....the mental image this woman must have every time. Cringe to the billionth degree 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just caught up on 10 pages... and I’m so disappointed in you guys.
Not one of you has remarked on T-units black and red dress not being done up at the side because she’s poured into it like an overstuffed sausage.

Theory on the reason for break up- and why she won’t say anything... maybe a ménage went wrong when he started seeing the other person alone 😱🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not one of you has remarked on T-units black and red dress not being done up at the side because she’s poured into it like an overstuffed sausage.

Theory on the reason for break up- and why she won’t say anything... maybe a ménage went wrong when he started seeing the other person alone 😱🤯
Brielle ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooof. I thought she was just a “cRaZy fAN” tho? Have they actually met each other ever???
Also... would not shock me if it were ever revealed that the ménage wasn’t with another female.

@Piff paff puff your profile photo has me howling every time I see it I have visions of him dancing down the white brick hallways at pineapple 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooof. I thought she was just a “cRaZy fAN” tho? Have they actually met each other ever???
Also... would not shock me if it were ever revealed that the ménage wasn’t with another female.

@Piff paff puff your profile photo has me howling every time I see it I have visions of him dancing down the white brick hallways at pineapple 😅
Well there was a photo posted here of Tracy and Brielle together (not an intimate photo) :LOL:
Ya, gotta love louie 🙌:m

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I must have missed that! Hmm 🤔

I’m desperate to see the TikTok comments...!

Reactions: 8

What dress?

Reactions: 8
Going back to Big T’s wedding....Vendors and venues require a deposit, a payment a few months before the event and the final payment is due the day before or the day of the event. I think she’s full of tit. Another one of Big T’s lies.

Reactions: 13
Going back to Big T’s wedding....Vendors and venues require a deposit, a payment a few months before the event and the final payment is due the day before or the day of the event. I think she’s full of tit. Another one of Big T’s lies.
She could have put it on a credit card or taken out a loan that was never repaid.

Also. Someone share her and Brielle photo?!? I didn’t know that existed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.