Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MMBF

I was just thinking about it and do you guys remember before they announced their separation she would constantly post questionable shady shit and it was obvious they were meant for Corey. And on his page at the same time he was still posting for her birthday and appreciation posts for her so it was like wtf is going on. Seems like if anything he was the one who still cared and wanted to make it work while she was bashing him on the internet. I’m really curious to hear this tell all but I don’t think she’ll ever do it she doesn’t have the balls. She’ll make up some stupid excuse on why she decided not to do it and give everyone the runaround like she always does.
I do remember that but the vibe I got from that was that he really fucked up and was trying to suck up to her. He knows the way to her heart is social media bragging. It felt like a last ditch effort to get her to forgive him.

Reactions: 30

Whyamiheretoday1

This is some of the most ignorant shit. Does she not value her health and her children’s? That’s obvious though.
SHE IS SO FUCKING INFURIATING. Mail in voting has no correlation with vaccinations. Vaccinations need to be administered by medical professionals, mail in ballots have been a part of our American democracy, especially in light of an incredibly contagious virus that is destroying human lives. I am 100% confident she does not understand how RNA vaccines work and her choosing not to get one just frees up another vaccine for someone who values their health and science.

TRACY YOU ARE SO SO SO SO DUMB. The only things you understand are drinking, photoshopping 100lbs off your body and hunting for dirty dick.

• Heart

Mendy

Chatty Member
Omg she's got her freaking 5 year old twerking to a very explicit song!!!! She's trash!!! Seriously. She deserves every bad thing that happens to her!!! She's vile! She's disgusting!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I was hoping the lashes would fall out..But she didn't even rub her eyes....
She doesn't even take off her makeup lol its not even hard to wash your face at night before bed to take off the makeup.
It baffles me that a SAHM can't do a 10 minute night routine before bed. But a hard working mother can somehow pack bags, get clothes ready for the next day, put child to bed and clean up dinner and so forth can find the time to wash their face 🙃
Tracy is lazy.

To our original tattle group, instead of going back and forth with the not new but New members please ignore them by clicking on their name and hitting ignore.
Have a wonderful holiday tattlers

• Heart
  • Haha

AntiBS

One question did we all watch the same show or no because if we’re going to be honest Olivia was just as bad as Tracy and she would do the same the same crying thing to get her way I’m not a fan of Tracy but those girls were one and the same. As for Gigi she was a fucked up person because you don’t pretend to be someone friend for years and be like oh we were never friends like are you serious and, she was talking about Tracy to Olivia for a long time that’s why Gigi and Olivia stopped being friends. To be honest those three are all fucked up and all of them got there karma.

Um no I think the problem was that Gigi pretended to be her friend for years and also Tracy didn’t her to talk about her situation with and Gigi was talking about to everyone who just got tell there friend business like that no matter how you feel.
QUOTE="whatgoeson, post: 3082817, member: 156060"
She wanted to fight Gigi and knew it the whole time. I remember watching this when it first aired. All Gigi was trying to say is that her mother should be at her wedding and a part of it. HMM seems to me she should have listened to her. How the tables have turned
I beg to differ. Olivia was not the nasty biotch Trashy was! All the shit Trashy did to Olivia, if that was me, she would be dead! She spit on her, treated her like shit, got her in trouble all the time, and when Olivia FINALLY retaliated Trashy cried and behaved like the twat she is! Not sure what karma you refer to because last I checked Gigi is fine, and Olivia is fine. They certainly aren't online having a meltdown, while their kids hear it all.

• Heart

Loveless47

So I don’t know if this was mentioned already. But do y’all remember big T posted the video of the single mom crying, and that mom’s story was sad and she got a lot of attention. Then a couple days later big T goes live and starts crying... hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’m not ‘new here’; my username and my 2 posts may be ‘new’ but that means what? Nothing.
I’ve read so far back I don’t even know where or when I started. I’ve chosen not to participate but to silently read for a reason. And this is why.
Some of you here act like you’ve never given your kids soda. A pop tart. Spaghetti for dinner instead of chicken and kale.
Lol and how would you know what the kids eat 24/7 when you all talk about how much Tara and the grandparents have the kids?
And you guys don’t need to inform me about how to post, I know the rules, but I also know human decency. And that’s not shit talking about some five-year-old girl. So for you to say that Tracy does it, I guess that means it makes it OK for you. Tracy see Tracy do.
Time out, no one is bashing Skylar. Not a single mother on this form are going to bad mouth a 5 year old.
You're right, none of us have feed our kids just healthy food bc moms break at some point and kids gets Dino nuggets or a bit of soda. I'm guilty of it. What I'm not guilty of is giving my child 12oz of sugar orange soda, and chocolate milk from a bottle.
At 1 he stopped using bottles only for his bedtime milk. No longer does he use bottles and only gets juice(watered down) and water. With the occasional soda (sprite)
As a 5'7 165 pound woman, I don't give a fuck if I'm not skinny and I'm not a size 2. I know damn well to not allow my child to eat the crap food I ate growing up and the daycare he goes to makes his breakfast, lunch and snack in house. All HEALTHY options.

What the problem here is, Tracy swears left and right that she cooks homemade meals for her children every night. (Lie)
She swears that her kids only get bottles for comfort (this includes 5 year old skylar who was seen with a bottle not long ago)
She swears she's such a fantastic mother but doesn't see the harm she is causing her own children by telling Skylar that Jayden isn't beautiful and only wants to look like Skylar. Tracy is causing her own children harm. And if we speak on it, we speak on it. Not a single woman here will say that skylar needs a diet. A comment stated that if she continues to be fed the food she's fed she will in the future. Doesn't mean it's true.
Children are chubby, but when a child is chubby its not just their stomach. Its also their legs, arms, face. Skylar to me looks like a 5 year old
There's nothing wrong with her. At all.
Jayden is a typical 4 year old. And Julian is a typical 3 year old. Nothing is wrong with their weight.

A comment was made that she's chubby, its not the commenter saying she's "thick" bc thats sexualizing a child. Unlike how Tracy talks about skylars weight on pictures and calls her thick. But I digress

• Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get skeeved out when they call Alan “Baddie Daddie”? I nearly throw up every time I hear that. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Every year she gets these type of pics done but never had included her parents or had them done with just the kids and her parents. All of a sudden now that she's husband-less and broke here they are. 🙄She's such a manipulator. She's totally kissing their asses buttering them up because she's using them. I guess they have no choice but to go along with it. I'd bet money that if she found a new guy that they didn't like again she'd drop them in a hot second again.
Aw what a nice picture of the Epstein kids with their real parents. All they’re missing is tata lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MzDeDa

Holy shit ! Alot has happened since the last time I was on-line. My reaction to Tracy's live was 🙄 (I could barely tolerate a minute of it).
Aaaaaaaaaand the 🏆 for worse actress goes to Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney !

Tracy has always shed crocodile tears to portray herself as the victim. She is using her followers, plain and simple. People like her use others to do their dirty work. She needs negative reinforcement.

Honestly, IDC why those idiots are divorced. They both suck, they both need their asses kicked, and again, the only victims in this fuckery are their kids. Neither one should be on social media discussing their failed marriage and tossing 💣 at each other just so their kids can Google their crappy parents one day.

Tracy is not the only woman on earth to find herself in this predicament. It is a wake-up call and it is time for her to woman-up and TCB.

Tracy, get it through your lead -🎈-head that you are forever tied to Corey because of your children. Both of you idiots are setting them up for a lifetime of misery because you jackasses can't get it together for them.

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
These threads were better before all of the new names 🥴. How many times are some of you going to clog up the thread with the chubby debate? Everyone got it 10 pages ago the first time we’ve established kids are off limits. It’s not like people are saying the kids are a disgusting mess like their mother. I think a lot of people are just pointing out that Tracy’s lazy parenting is affecting their well being. When every time she posts the kids eating it’s the same garbage, their teeth are rotting out of their heads, they’re always sitting on the couch in front of a tv with junk all hours of the day what do you expect? She’s failing these kids and their health. How often do you see her taking them outside or doing stuff with them besides bringing them to cosmetic appointments and stuff for herself? She rather stick them in front of the tv with their baby bottles and snacks we’ve seen it countless times. There’s a difference between pointing something out that reflects Tracy’s parenting and Tracy who attacks people and their children behind fake pages, photoshops her kids bodies, causes Skylar to already be grabbing her stomach and examining herself for flaws, posing them to hide their bodies, constantly putting Jayden down and putting Skylar on a pedestal etc. It’s unlikely that this forum is what’s going to cause these kids to have body issues and insecurities when their mother is doing that every day at home. No point in beating a dead horse over and over again just because you disagree. She puts her life and her children’s lives out there for everyone to see and critique, it comes with the territory whether it’s right or not. We’re all grown women/ men here. Go tell your children what to do and stop telling people on the internet what they can and can’t say it’s fucking annoying at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ella43_

And wtf you can’t call Jayden pretty?? Omfg these girls are so fucked.. Tracey has put such a emphasis on looks , she pouring her own insecurities onto skylar and that’s why skylar is pointing it out. Pictures nonstop dressing up, she’s a fucking idiot. She ruined her kids

looks at their age should not even be a thought. They are both pretty girls.. she’s obsessed with looks
Hopefully when they grow up they can come together and get away from all this toxic bs

And no you can’t choose their prom dress. It’s THEIR prom not yours. Grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

crw200

Blow your man or what? He’ll do something so bad to you, that only your families know about it? Then you’ll proceed to have a public breakdown while becoming an alcoholic and neglecting your kids.
Big-T maybe, you probably shouldn’t be handing out relationship advice🤫

Attachments

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I’m really curious about those evoke treatments! Someone find out haha! I find it strange she doesn’t follow them and they don’t follow her anymore. 🤔 She only had one treatment left and we haven’t seen shit, which you know she’d be posting all about it. 😂 It doesn’t look like it’s worked, so maybe she’s pissed it wasn’t giving her that slim neck and arms she wanted so she stopped.

Also, that video of Julian pushing his grandma away and then pushing for him to keep giving her kisses is gross. Like he was over it and didn’t want to but you know, she always have to prove that it’s all love and rainbows in her life and force her kids to do stupid crap. All for the gram right?! 😒 Those poor kids are literally nothing but props to her and way for her to try and gain sympathy and money. Imaging the absolute hell she lives everyday knowing she created a complete fantasy world on social media and has to constantly keep the appearance up. Just mind blowing really. Eventually she won’t be able to keep this going and everything around her will continue to fall apart until she is forced to tell the truth or delete all her accounts and disappear like a coward.
Regarding the evoke, someone commented on her Tik Tok about it saying it doesn’t work and she liked their comment. So she was probably thinking it would be a quick fix and was pissed when it wasn’t. I’m sorry, to each their own; but in my personal opinion treatments for things like that are a waste of money and nothing will compare to consistency of working out and eating healthy.
Someone also commented on her evoke post telling her to go to the gym instead, and Tracy replied “sure I’ll just haul my 3 young kids with me”. I was so annoyed cause GIRL.... I don’t even have kids, but I’ve been doing YouTube workouts at home since quarantine! I’m sure if she did a zumba with light weights the kids would find it fun (no weights for them obv) and love to be involved. She loves using them for a scapegoat for shit she doesn’t want to do. But hey you’re up to get shit faced? SURE ILL DROP THE KIDS SOMEWHERE. 🙄

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
This is about the jerseylicous where are they now post... the saddies are so scared of Tracy being pissed off it’s sad
Is CB page a fucking cult? These are the type of people to drink the koolaid. Lmao who ACTS LIKE THIS AS GROWN WOMEN???
'oh almighty Tracy & Jessnotahottie, is this post in a facebook group worthy of your eyes??'

Also please always screenshot and share, I live for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Deba

Hi, been gone for a while...busy with work and personal life. Took me a while to catch up and I watched the live, thanks for posting it.

I agree with others those are crocodile tears, I'm bringing this up again. But do any of you remember months ago when traywayclub account on Instagram, had posted on their stories that they had proof and had seen proof Tracy had cheated. And were going to post it , but later said the source didn't let them post the proof. Anyways a few hours after that, trayway started apologizing said she spoke with tracy and so on. Seems whoever's was running that account got the same show Tracy displayed on yesterday's live and fell for those crocodile tears.
I'm not saying Corey never cheated, but what if she cheated and does not want her baddies to find out cause it would ruin that image, of poor me single mother of 3 under 3, that got cheated and has 5 jobs.

Tracy had said before she didnt want to try counseling to save marriage, she basically said Corey didnt use the love language with her, so that was it for her. So she ended things..but if he did something so horrendous why after announcing split, she said they would remain friends? Still use his last name?
As someone mentioned that as soon it was posted about Corey being with Brielle, she starts attacking, throwing shade. To me what triggers Maloney is seeing Corey moved on and being accused of cheating.

I just feel bad for those kids, just wish she would stay of social media to concentrate on those poor kids and get mental help instead of having procedures done.

• Heart

Knix77

Random thought.

Why does she always say her job is working from her phone? Do you not have a laptop, desktop, etc?

Just sayin'.....

• Haha
  • Heart