Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
And she’s not even watching them cos I bet she’s on her phone, responding to ‘haters’ and blocking them and stalking Corey, Brielle and the entire JL cast. It takes less than a minute for someone to grab your child and make a run for it. I don’t know how frequently it happens over there but it’s a daily occurrence where I’m from.
THIS!!! I’m from the Midwest and girls have been coming up missing constantly. Sex trafficking is real people!!! Our Girls are missing every day!! My sister helps rescue sex workers and a lot are sex trafficked here. My husband won’t let me and my daughter walk places alone because were constantly seeing young girls and women missing he worries. She should be more careful with what God gave her because she might not be able to live with the guilt of just taking your eyes off them for one second and it being gone. I know I wouldn’t Im that mom who runs across the swinging bridge and climbs the ladders with my little guys because I know my children aren’t ready to understand how easy it is for a stranger to talk your kid into trusting them. She’s so out of touch with reality. It would be great if she picked up a news paper or watched the news. Even if she was a conspiracy theorist at least they do research she just takes the newest meme and reposts it. Talking about #Savethechildren then tags her location with her kids playing alone in a park as she sits in her car which with her weight imagine if something did happen or they were hurt she would have to run her big ass out the car through that gate she’d never make it to them!😠 hows she a great mom? I’d like to see what dictionary they got their definition from?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
She had the burnt brussel sprouts and burnt corn Tracy did the damn thing for Thanksgiving dinner🤣 were all the burnt dishes her contributions? 😂😂
Hahahaha your hilarious 😂 Of course they were… That’s Tracy’s cooking style - authentic (& burnt) Sicilian Italian… Don’t blame the playa blame the game 💁🏼‍♀️ 👩‍🍳 🇮🇹 🍝

I haven’t been here in forever but just a little update that big T has scheduled her bariatric surgery 😉
Ahhhhhhhh! How did she even qualify? I wonder when she’s getting it pre NYE or sometime in 2021...? Omg 😆 so many people have called this. She’s going the Jackie route! Lol 😂 weak.

On a real note though: looking At all the younger photos of Tracy after she had Jaden, what has happened to Tracy’s face? I mean you could totally see the horrible contour on her nose in the Thanksgiving photo they took yesterday (cock and balls is what her nose contour legit looked like 👀)... But, Overall her face has changed. Unless it’s the photo shop? She used to have a big cleft in her chin… Her face was a lot different. Is it fillers or is it the massive weight gain? These are things I wonder. She doesn’t look anything like the young Tracy anymore ; she looks like a 40 to 50-year-old Staten Island housewife who has been laying in the sun for far too many years. You know....That baked leather handbag look ☀ She’s trying to match to her LV monogram bags lol 😂 anyways. Just my two cents....

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yes Tracy, COVID has a good success rate... but did you also know that people who beat Covid still have lasting effects?
Shortness of breath is a major one, change in tastebuds. Chest pain, neurological pain... not to mention the PTSD, and if you came off a vent, you most likely have a tracheotomy. Oh, and probably dialysis for your terrible kidney function..... oh and if you were trying to avoid going into a nursing home, you may have to just for at least a month or 2 for recovery if not longer... like come the fuck on, I’m so tired of people like her screaming about a success rate, but not telling about the aftermath of beating Covid.... I’m literally seeing both sides of this... taking care of people with Covid, and taking care of people who survived Covid the first time.

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Whoaaaaa i saw the notifications but figured it was BS. How the heck did i miss all this?? She needs to get into a “rehab”/therapy facility. She’s literally spiraling and it’s actually sad to watch.

Your marriage didn’t work. Move on. Grow from it and be a better person. Stop going on social media and focusing on the past. Let your lawyers handle it all. God. She’s old enough to know better.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Yeah, as a general rule of thumb we really shouldn’t be getting political on this post. It’s really easy to do especially with the current tensions in our country. I think perhaps what the previous poster was trying to say with her screenshot of Tracy’s story is that Tracy is just so arrogant with her entitled country club ass attitude that it is disgusting. One minute Tracy supports BLM and the next minute she’s posting pro Trump Memes, so I honestly wouldn’t take Tracy too seriously when it comes to politics because she’s really seems to be stupid as hell. It’s like a sports announcer telling us about make up… I’m sorry but no. Lol 😆

Heybxtch

Listening to the podcast on my way to work & it’s about mom guilt.
I’m ONLY 15 min in & big T has already mentioned her 3 jobs she works at home on her phone.
She’s a mom of 3 under 3.
That she has to take them and pick them up from school everyday. Bitch when is the last time you drove them to school??? 🥴
Basically fucking basic parent things , but trying to make it seem like her life is so difficult than anyone else
Also how the kids come home and tell her they had fun at their dads & she says it’s bc there’s no responsibility there

• Haha
  • Wow

Thefeelofcotton

If i see one more “how to get out of the Covid vaccine”. Girl. Tell us the reasoning behind you not wanting it. Not a political statement. But a true reason.
There’s a big difference between the Covid vaccine and vaccines that have been tested for years. There’s a reason why it takes so long for them to be developed. I work in healthcare and there’s no way in hell I would volunteer to be the first person to get any vaccine

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I know Big T loves to photoshop but doing it on someone else’s child?! This baby is beautiful enough she didn’t need to make her eyes so unnaturally large. What is wrong with her? View attachment 328598
I was going to say—that HAS to be an edit, right?! Her eyes can’t possibly be that big! Also, unrelated, but in that TikTok with Jess, the amount of times she sticks her tongue out is ridiculous! 😤

• Sick

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
No last time they were there Julian had on some sparkle flower kind of little girl leggings. And I still say no matter if he has to pay her child support he can get a small place to take his kids on his own. He wasn’t there in Tara’s videos it was Eric only. He’s a shut dad, she’s a shit mom, they have shit family. The fact he can’t take one day off work and have those kids on his own, in my opinion, is disgusting. They have to share all their time with the cousins. My heart breaks for the three of them.
Rather those kids be around their cousins and aunts and uncles doing family activities vs Tracy taking them to cosmetic appointments, leaving them in a park to play ALONE and ZERO interaction with other children.
He may suck but his family is there to help him through this. He isn't on social posting some pitty party 24/7 like Tracy.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
I know Big T loves to photoshop but doing it on someone else’s child?! This baby is beautiful enough she didn’t need to make her eyes so unnaturally large. What is wrong with her?
861CEC36-5491-4BFD-9C16-79094B539B43.png

• Wow
  • Angry
I think if she was more vulnerable and honest about the sh!t she’s going through instead of putting up this “bad ass b!tch” front shed have a lot more people on her team

LivLove

Her no seatbelt stories annoy the shit out of me. T, nobody cares about the same rings you wear everyday and the steering wheel of your Nissan Pathfinder.

My car is a 2010 and won’t stop beeping if my seatbelt isn’t on. How does the consistent safety alarm not drive her insane? I wasn’t aware that some people still don’t wear seatbelts.. especially someone with “ ThREe UnDeR ThReE”

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
LOL that feeling sorry for Tracy! After watching that live (shout out to @geenah30 !!!)) That she is so full of shit… Is she hurting? Sure. She should’ve gotten off social media months ago and stop acting like a 19-year-old thought. You reap what you sow. Is Corey innocent? I’m sure he isn’t. But you know what? Going on live to try to get sympathy for your big boo-hoo I am a single mom I am the only one providing food for them and shelter is fucking beyond laughable LMAO oh yeah what about your parents? And everybody else that helps out? I don’t really believe that Cory hasn’t given her a fucking dime either… If that was the truth you really think she would let him see the kids? I don’t believe her.

Tray,

The first night at bed when you left, Corey made out with 2 girls and put his head between a cocktail waitress' breasts. Multiple people in the house know, therefore you should know the truth.... 🖊

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ shit sorry, my toxic trait is trying to be funny during serious situations. Ugh honestly Corey seems like a real douchebag and obviously traumatized her somehow to fall apart like this. I don’t understand why Corey would be messaging random people about his ex-wife? He’s no better than everything she has been putting out.. it’s so disrespectful to their kids. If you’re gonna talk in the DM’s... put it out there once and for all, get all the attention you want, move on and grow from this. Brielle caught a glimpse of his shit too when she recently posted about the toxic partner convincing you the ex was toxic. ugh Brielle just go away, there’s no room for you.

Lastly..
Corey, can you at least spill the tea to a tattle DM? the people you are choosing are boring and not sharing any popcorn with us 🍿
Corey and Tracy are two little peas in a pod. They both act the same way… Juvenile. Hence why they got married. Now, they’ve just turned on each other 🤷🏼‍♀️ #WarOfTheRoses

One more thing… The only other thing I take from those lives is home girl is MADDD mad… Can’t wait for the tell all LMAO 🍸 ✨ 😘

• Haha

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Another point from the podcast I don’t think was mentioned yet was her acknowledgment that Sky has her body type and that she tries to hype her up and doesn’t let her say that Jayden is so pretty lol. Another topic that’s been discussed here!

• Wow
  • Angry

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Just watched her other live and lol how can she says she’s not a fake and not a liar. We have caught her in so many lies and fake shit on her. Girl please. She needs a therapist.
She's starting to crumble. Another poster hit the nail on the head, she needs to get off social media. And she's no saint either. She's mean to her saddies even. You can't be both.

• Heart

Jrock101913

She always has to mention “receipts” it’s so annoying lol.
It does seem like Corey responds to a lot of people and engages with them and airs some dirty laundry, they honestly both seem like such losers.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
View attachment 329859
Dark skin where?

View attachment 329860
keep reading here you dusty bitch!

View attachment 329861
Are you spiraling today Tracy? because what the fuck is this!? You post a picture of a young child (yourself) and mention the back arch and the “fatty” (butt)? What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought it was Save The Children, Tracy? Not expose and hand things like this to the weirdos on a silver platter. This.. is.. 🤢
Dark skin? Girl, you were a regular White baby. What is wrong with her??

Also, Tara is supposedly a professional nanny. She has those kids 20 days of out of the week lol. Is she seriously getting paid from Tracy/Corey? I can't imagine her having those kids that much for free, and she has bills to pay.

• Haha
  • Heart