Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real question here, I know we are anti-Tracy but why do we feel the need to send screenshots to Corey? Honestly does it matter?

I’m not pro-Corey but I can’t imagine how annoying it must be to get sent messages or screenshots about his stupid ex-wife’s actions every other day from strangers.
Plus I’m sure his sister or any other family or friends keep him abreast of things. He doesn’t need strangers constantly telling him things about this crazy lady

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How come there were no videos of her going down the slide? 🤔
Cuz she probably couldn't fit. Who kicks their kid down the slide?? I can't get over that. Grab him and go down with him to build confidence. He clearly was scared. Even her mom went down

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And comment of the day goes to this dingus Laradingess3 like witch what? (Congratulations stupid dumb b#*@h🎉) What a loser!! like these are saddies in the flesh for anyone wondering who fuels Frankenstein. Here’s about 30 of the morons. I find it outrageous how these saddies were defending that. That kid must of had such a stomachache he had his mouth open taking in water as he tried to grip her leg to stay. I would not have kept jabbing my kid with my foot if he was reacting like that but her saddies think tit like this is hysterical who cares if it gives him trauma. My son wouldn’t go in water after his cousin who couldn’t swim started to drown and dragged my son down it was for a split second they both went down but long enough to scare my son from pools for a long time. Like pools and kids should be taken serious dry drowning is a thing. Her saddies are so fucken stupid though 😡😤 it’s pathetic how they defend her.

Real question here, I know we are anti-Tracy but why do we feel the need to send screenshots to Corey? Honestly does it matter?

I’m not pro-Corey but I can’t imagine how annoying it must be to get sent messages or screenshots about his stupid ex-wife’s actions every other day from strangers.
I think it’s creepy and probably stresses him out. I don’t think it’s necessary since she’s public. He has said he’s gotten multiple messages about a topic because even her saddies dm them pretending to be concern especially for Brielle. I think it’s to much like you gotta be a real chismosa to do that. I said what I said🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
...how are they going to compare a job to a 2 year old nonverbal child going down a water slide face first to a man doing construction. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ it is unsafe to let a child go face down a water slide. Sorry! All water park staff advice to go down on your butt

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
...how are they going to compare a job to a 2 year old nonverbal child going down a water slide face first to a man doing construction. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ it is unsafe to let a child go face down a water slide. Sorry! All water park staff advice to go down on your butt
Girl I read that three times she was trying to be cool and inventive but she sounds stupid as duck😂🤣 she gets the crown today! Poor thing won’t be able to sleep until 10p 🤦‍♀️ No offense to my stahm I am partial one as I work from home but this is one bored witch who needs to focus on her own “crotch goblins” maybe open a book while she’s at it. Read an article on dry drowning. Endless possibilities do anything but the time you took to write that stupid ass response

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girl I read that three times she was trying to be cool and inventive but she sounds stupid as duck😂🤣 she gets the crown today! Poor thing won’t be able to sleep until 10p 🤦‍♀️ No offense to my stahm I am partial one as I work from home but this is one bored witch who needs to focus on her own “crotch goblins” maybe open a book while she’s at it. Read an article on dry drowning. Endless possibilities do anything but the time you took to write that stupid ass response
My son took in too much water by accident. I didn't sleep all night due to me thinking he was going to die. Like...I have a feeling Tracy doesn't lose sleep over her kids.

Cuz she probably couldn't fit. Who kicks their kid down the slide?? I can't get over that. Grab him and go down with him to build confidence. He clearly was scared. Even her mom went down
Oh it was rhetorical lol I am sure it didn't catch her "good angles"

Reactions: 7
How come there were no videos of her going down the slide? 🤔
Because she doesn’t fit!!

I think it’s creepy and probably stresses him out. I don’t think it’s necessary since she’s public. He has said he’s gotten multiple messages about a topic because even her saddies dm them pretending to be concern especially for Brielle. I think it’s to much like you gotta be a real chismosa to do that. I said what I said🤷‍♀️
I think it’s creepy and weird. We are basically a message board we are not here to police Tracy and Corey.

Some people are so quick to say screenshot that and send it to Corey! Did you send it to Corey? I wonder what Corey will say, send it to him!

Plus I’m sure his sister or any other family or friends keep him abreast of things. He doesn’t need strangers constantly telling him things about this crazy lady
exactly! He has his own intel he doesn’t need it from Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The amount of water gushing out of the slide machine could quickly drown Julian, hes went down 2/3 time face first and the regular way but also laying sideways where so much water could have went in to his mouth he could have choked by the time anyone could have got to him by the end of the slide!! If TARA READS THESE, Corey needs to save these videos and show them as proof in court that shes so unfit!! PLEASE TAKE THESE KIDS FROM TRACY!!! SHES NOT A GOOD STABLE MOTHER AT ALL!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I bet she got home last night/this morning i wonder if sky will do her home school today or if theyll let her "rest" and miss another day? Poor julian being kicked down the slide it seemed soooo cold he cant even communicate 😔

Reactions: 10
but when have we ever seen Trashy be cautious or safe with her kids? I should post a screen shot about dry drowning here educate her and all the blind saddies defending her and laughing. We know they come here and read might as well educate. I love a Christmas Story but Ralphy for 1) wasn’t a fucken 3 yr old toddler and 2) his face wasn’t near puddles of chlorine water he could swallow. I’ve seen that kid gulp so much chlorine water and I cringe every time. I don’t think doing that as a mom is even funny you’re playing with your child’s safety and trust. I like to mess around with my kids jokingly too but if they are scared I know immediately I crossed a boundary and I stop. She clearly doesn’t which is baffling especially with him being non verbal. How can they even trust her when she does stuff like this? She never had any consideration for their safety. I feel like anything we give her props for is probably mommy Gigi or Tara. I can’t say I’m surprised though by someone who drives with no seat belt at high speed with her children in the car most likely not buckled properly either. She’s pure 🗑 I don’t see Corey fighting for any more rights then he has. He just doesn’t look anymore motivated to be a parent then Big T. We talk about Tracy but we never seen him doing tit with those kids especially Julian his legend his only son. He’s responsible for their education and safety as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And comment of the day goes to this dingus Laradingess3 like witch what? (Congratulations stupid dumb b#*@h🎉) What a loser!! like these are saddies in the flesh for anyone wondering who fuels Frankenstein. Here’s about 30 of the morons. I find it outrageous how these saddies were defending that. That kid must of had such a stomachache he had his mouth open taking in water as he tried to grip her leg to stay. I would not have kept jabbing my kid with my foot if he was reacting like that but her saddies think tit like this is hysterical who cares if it gives him trauma. My son wouldn’t go in water after his cousin who couldn’t swim started to drown and dragged my son down it was for a split second they both went down but long enough to scare my son from pools for a long time. Like pools and kids should be taken serious dry drowning is a thing. Her saddies are so fucken stupid though 😡😤 it’s pathetic how they defend her.

Oh my god, wtf is that comment from that girl!?? What an incredibly stupid thing to write, I’m embarrassed for her. She was totally trying to sound cool but she sounds like the biggest f’n idiot ever. How pathetic!!!!

Reactions: 16
What in the actual duck is wrong with her? He’s obviously petrified and she’s just kicking him like he’s some random toy she won’t pick up. Does she not know anything about dry drowning? The amount of water that child took in, it’s so cringy when she’s with her children, like their safety is always at risk.

She mentioned something that he has an IEP and tit... she’s such a bleeping liar because if Julian was, she would be bragging the way she did with Skylar doing remote learning. That school is going to have to put in a lot of work with Julian. Sorry Trash, Auntie Tata is is not early intervention, it’s just his aunt knowing his mother is a POS too lazy to learn ASL to communicate with her child.

Reactions: 19
I have two kids myself. 1 of whom who has special needs which comes with communication problems. Julian was clearly communicating that he was scared of the slide which is why he was holding onto her huge leg. Why would any mother keep kicking their kid like theyre some dog until he loosens the grip and goes down?? What the duck? That's abuse . Sit your fat ass on the slide and go with him Tracy. Also letting him go face down swallowing all that water Corey should have his lawyer go to field day with this witch. She has her parents there yet still cannot parent
The way she kicked that poor kid off of her, It looked like she got scared herself because the video was about to capture her real body.

• Wow
The way she kicked that poor kid off of her, It looked like she got scared herself because the video was about to capture her real body.
The amount of water gushing from the water slide machine OMG Poor julian on his belly rolling the whole time all the way down taking in so much water. Even if he could understand hold your breath close your mouth, he went down so fast and prob wouldn't remember to do it. Ughhh

Attachments

• Sad
Ok---- unpopular opinion here. I thought he looked like he was having fun. It looked like when he was holding onto her leg, he was actually just enjoying the pressure of the water on his body. 🤷‍♀️

I do agree that it could have been possibly dangerous, especially going down backwards.. I'm not disputing that fact. And I don't like the amount of water he could have possibly inhaled. Just my two cents on the whole video.

Reactions: 10
The amount of water gushing out of the slide machine could quickly drown Julian, hes went down 2/3 time face first and the regular way but also laying sideways where so much water could have went in to his mouth he could have choked by the time anyone could have got to him by the end of the slide!! If TARA READS THESE, Corey needs to save these videos and show them as proof in court that shes so unfit!! PLEASE TAKE THESE KIDS FROM TRACY!!! SHES NOT A GOOD STABLE MOTHER AT ALL!!!
As the grandma comes down the slide instead of holding on to or holding him up she pushes him off while she stays above water, he goes down and under causing him to choke and cough under and above water, even tracy trys to cut the video off during slow mo you can count so many things wrong with this situation! I have 3 kids and I've went down slides in deep ends and every time I've held them higher than my head while going down to make sure they dont take in water. It's not that hard !!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.