Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t photoshop her moms shorts black 😆 she’s trying so hard to be like that 1 family she followed and promoted that matched their kids to her outfits ... so extra 😂
Ugh, they all look sunburnt except Trash and Mother Trash. Skylar looks exactly like her grandfather! (Trash’s Dad)

Reactions: 10
What ugly stage? Shr looks better here than she does now.
Agreed, she needs to go back to that “ugly stage”. In reality she only posted that so everyone would comment to her about how cute and pretty she was and still is, then she can share it on her story lol

Reactions: 18
Her kids skin is different 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just got off work and caught up and I cannot right now with the stupidity and the way I read it in her “better than you” tone that comment knocked me on my ass, she bred children with UV filtered melanin 😂

Not that I ever wish this on anyone but I hope when she’s old and wrinkly and all her “beauty” fades these kids put her in a nursing home Isolated maybe like far away upstate NY so she has many of days to think about all the horrible tit she has said and done in her life
Nooo, cause then she’ll manipulate her aides and poor Skylar would be calling everyday like a neurotic mess because Tracy would call her and make up lies about how her aides don’t take care of her and all this other nonsense. Or it will swing the other way, and Tracy will woe is me my children put me in a home.... so yeah... Tracy will never think twice about what she’s done to her children...

• Haha
Make it more obvious you read here Tracy.

While you're at it, go back to the burgundy brown for your hair. Lay off the pounds of makeup, you look fine without it. And for the love of God stop photoshopping your body. Embrace your post baby body. You'll love yourself more and if you haven't noticed...your kids DO NOT CARE what size you are, neither should you.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's just an asshole.
That's all.
That's the post
If you see the story on IG the first time he went down the slide he did okay the second time she was pushing him with her foot and then he was grabbing in to her leg and she basically pushed him down the slide. The times after he was with her mother going down the slide........he was probably scared and god forbid she goes with her son.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My mom is light skinned African and while she was supervising a building project last year, she got a nasty sunburn that left a huge patch on her back and cheeks. It’s close to a year since it happened and she’s been through series of remedies for it, you could still see faint hints of the sunburn. It’s so difficult for me to understand what Tracy means by her kids’ skins are different because if my mom could get such nasty sunburn, i can only imagine the damage she has done to her little white kids. It’ll take months of slathering aloe vera on them to heal that redness, but we know Tracy doesn’t have the time to share between photoshopping her thirst traps and treating their skin damage.
Tracy thinks she and her family don't have to protect their skin, maybe they are lizards.
V: The Series, new generation

Her priorities are so messed up. To place random comments over the well-being of your loved one story is just 🤯 🤯
Talking about priorities her kids miss school for theses vacations?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have two kids myself. 1 of whom who has special needs which comes with communication problems. Julian was clearly communicating that he was scared of the slide which is why he was holding onto her huge leg. Why would any mother keep kicking their kid like theyre some dog until he loosens the grip and goes down?? What the duck? That's abuse . Sit your fat ass on the slide and go with him Tracy. Also letting him go face down swallowing all that water Corey should have his lawyer go to field day with this witch. She has her parents there yet still cannot parent

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have two kids myself. 1 of whom who has special needs which comes with communication problems. Julian was clearly communicating that he was scared of the slide which is why he was holding onto her huge leg. Why would any mother keep kicking their kid like theyre some dog until he loosens the grip and goes down?? What the duck? That's abuse . Sit your fat ass on the slide and go with him Tracy. Also letting him go face down swallowing all that water Corey should have his lawyer go to field day with this witch. She has her parents there yet still cannot parent
I saw it and all i kept thinking was “PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN AND GO DOWN THE bleeping SLIDE WITH HIM!”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly one of my best friends is black and her cousin took her kids to Disneyland. When they came back they were burnt because her cousin’s wife is white and didn’t realize that they needed sunscreen also. It’s not just for white skin everybody needs sunscreen the rays of the sun harm your skin doesn’t matter what color it is.
Yup when we go to WDW it’s usually in the summer . We keep sunscreen on us in my bag plus the roller sunscreen is awesome i get burnt and im Italian . Anyone see the water slide video of her pushing her foot on Jules ???? It’s cringe worthy!!!!!!

Omg I just said this too it’s cringe worthy I say let’s message it to Corey

Ugh, they all look sunburnt except Trash and Mother Trash. Skylar looks exactly like her grandfather! (Trash’s Dad)
Do they realize island sun is worse !!!!! It’s ridiculous kids can get skin cancer... I pray they never ever have to go get a spot checked I’ve been there !!!

Reactions: 14
Real question here, I know we are anti-Tracy but why do we feel the need to send screenshots to Corey? Honestly does it matter?

I’m not pro-Corey but I can’t imagine how annoying it must be to get sent messages or screenshots about his stupid ex-wife’s actions every other day from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow the comments under the video wow !!!! They kiss her ass to no end . One girl asked she literally said flat out no he should’nt gone down face down I could sue the hotel ok your videoing and laughing and kicking him down so i Guess he’ll learn more come deaf school ???? Is that what they call it or for the hearing impaired???? Wow

Real question here, I know we are anti-Tracy but why do we feel the need to send screenshots to Corey? Honestly does it matter?

I’m not pro-Corey but I can’t imagine how annoying it must be to get sent messages or screenshots about his stupid ex-wife’s actions every other day from strangers.
Yes i thought this Too!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.