Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Their skin is different”, I still cannot believe that comment even hours later. Like a previous poster said, it’s like she thinks they are these special kind of human beings and no one else has skin like them, honestly it sounds like she’s talking down to that poster like she thinks her kids are better than the posters. Best part is that the poster is black and is commenting on how her child burns but yet Tracy’s blonde haired and blue eyed kids have special skin that doesn’t burn...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now is the true test—does she go and quarantine for 14 days or does she send them off to school and Coreys this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol does she read here or what?! Her PINNED comment 😂😂 I’ll give it to her, you CAN see the sunscreen on their hair, but it was probably only done once the whole day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mama stef probably did that

Okay, since tray reads on here..:

How many days until they take a family trip to the dentist’s office?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now is the true test—does she go and quarantine for 14 days or does she send them off to school and Coreys this weekend
Corey is one of those “the government doesn’t tell me what to do” people so I’m assuming he won’t think they need to quarantine either. He’s already said the government can’t cancel Halloween so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She has def taken them to the dentist before. The girls for sure, not sure about Julian. I remember she posted about it and it was a long time Ago. I recall feeling slightly impressed because it seemed very responsible of her.

Reactions: 9
I bet it’s just lotion so they don’t scratch their scalps since their braids are tight 😂
Hahahahahahaha! I love that Big T is obsessed with what we’re discussing. So, between monitoring her Instagram to immediately delete unfavorable comments and now reading Tattle, she really has no time on her hands 😂😂 Hey, Big T: If you wanted my life, you should have just asked for it! Now go play in traffic you fkn loser. I just took a page from your playbook sweetie. How’s it feel??

Corey is one of those “the government doesn’t tell me what to do” people so I’m assuming he won’t think they need to quarantine either. He’s already said the government can’t cancel Halloween so... 🤷🏼‍♀️
And remember, Big T said that the kids are with their father for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So i just realized something... a) she never shows off her crappy ass arm tattoos anymore. B) has anyone noticed if Sky signs the only thing she knows in asl, or Tracy, Julian can’t raise his pinky to complete “I love you” in ASL so he slaps them 5... i caught it on her tik tok and it has me baffled.

Reactions: 8
So i just realized something... a) she never shows off her crappy ass arm tattoos anymore. B) has anyone noticed if Sky signs the only thing she knows in asl, or Tracy, Julian can’t raise his pinky to complete “I love you” in ASL so he slaps them 5... i caught it on her tik tok and it has me baffled.
I honestly think she is regretting that ugly ass man looking tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she is regretting that ugly ass man looking tattoo.
Just think she has nothing else to show/give her followers.
Her wedding (over)
Her divorce (over)
Her kids (sorry but they are basic)
Her tattoos are tit
She legit has NOTHING going for her besides her photoshoppes ass and her attempting to "spill tea" on her failing podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her kids skin is different 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just got off work and caught up and I cannot right now with the stupidity and the way I read it in her “better than you” tone that comment knocked me on my ass, she bred children with UV filtered melanin 😂

Not that I ever wish this on anyone but I hope when she’s old and wrinkly and all her “beauty” fades these kids put her in a nursing home Isolated maybe like far away upstate NY so she has many of days to think about all the horrible tit she has said and done in her life

Reactions: 14
She has def taken them to the dentist before. The girls for sure, not sure about Julian. I remember she posted about it and it was a long time Ago. I recall feeling slightly impressed because it seemed very responsible of her.
It was probably sponsored bc she posted about how she won't go anywhere else like she usually does on promos. Then she goes somewhere else and says the same thing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.