Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to fix that pic she showed on her story w/ the bag... 😏
I just have a question. How are you comfortable going out and never wearing a bra when your tits sag so low. I have size D breasts but they don't hang like hers and I feel so weird if I leave the house without any support.

I think Corey blocked me from his story 🤣 when you search him the story is there when you click on him it’s not 🤣🤣🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I cant see anything either. Maybe its a glitch or he removed it. I doubt he blocked people, I don't think he's that smart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm confused. What do the kids pictures on the wall have to do with #makethatpulloutgameweak ?
She’s so immature. I guess it’s a badge of honor for her to tell people she got pregnant over and over bc she’s so irresistible. And like many people like her she’s just a social media mom. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
This is a gift from the gods.....who is going to toss her under the bus?
This looks like this they don’t have any show ideas so let’s just use other ppls lives to read about since we can’t seem to come up with a theme ppl will actually want to listen to. What’s Kermit going to do when that podcast Officially dies cause let’s face it sounds like it’s been going down hill fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This looks like this they don’t have any show ideas so let’s just use other ppls lives to read about since we can’t seem to come up with a theme ppl will actually want to listen to. What’s Kermit going to do when that podcast Officially dies cause let’s face it sounds like it’s been going down hill fast.
I cant believe it has 4 seasons where all the talk about is sex and tracy 24/7. Nothing is relatable

Reactions: 11
I cant believe it has 4 seasons where all the talk about is sex and tracy 24/7. Nothing is relatable
I listen to one where they talked about dildos it was like okay what’s next? It’s literally a show for horny high school kids. Like sex is great but girl your grown there’s so many more things going on to use your platform for. It’s like two air heads had an idea to start a podcast and never thought of ideas. They’re like grasping at straws now. This is what youtubers who need their monthly numbers do cause they don’t have tit else to do. Make a show talking about other ppls stories like who entertains that? Her subscribers have to be between 16-25 I’m convinced!!!

Reactions: 19
She thinks she is like a mob wife or something.

Learning responsibility nonsense . No, mama is too hung over to throw the diaper out herself. I'm sure she has a pack of wipes and diapers on the back of the couch so she doesn't have to move that arse.
A dirty diaper is pretty much last thing I want my kid touching.

Her hair. She will dye it black as hell again and put 2 or 3 caramel colored streaks in and say she didn't really need much color because she's been at the beach / insert stupid excuse that's not true.
Also I really love when her nails desperately need a fill but she just paints over the growth . Badly paints too.

• Sick
I listen to one where they talked about dildos it was like okay what’s next? It’s literally a show for horny high school kids. Like sex is great but girl your grown there’s so many more things going on to use your platform for. It’s like two air heads had an idea to start a podcast and never thought of ideas. They’re like grasping at straws now. This is what youtubers who need their monthly numbers do cause they don’t have tit else to do. Make a show talking about other ppls stories like who entertains that? Her subscribers have to be between 16-25 I’m convinced!!!
From what I've noticed on their fb page before I left was a bunch of bitter women. I understand being bitter but I legit don't understand the constant talk about dildos, about sex positions. Her JL days, her divorce to Corey. Shes still harping on her past and not moving forward.
The fact that she suffers from a lot of mental illness she could speak about that. Talk about PPD, about baby blues. Something other than sex.

Reactions: 20
Modeling is their job... didn’t we see the presentation of her and the girls with her Berkin like bags this morning?! 🙄🙄
Why isn’t Jayden also virtual learning?
His virtual learning is the only thing she knows how to do, put him in front of youtube with other strangers teaching him. And tara does her best to do what she does.

Reactions: 12
From what I've noticed on their fb page before I left was a bunch of bitter women. I understand being bitter but I legit don't understand the constant talk about dildos, about sex positions. Her JL days, her divorce to Corey. Shes still harping on her past and not moving forward.
The fact that she suffers from a lot of mental illness she could speak about that. Talk about PPD, about baby blues. Something other than sex.
Seriously she doesn’t have the personality for a podcast she’s not like able or engaging. Now snooki knows how to entertain. I watched her and her friend so a fake lawyers meeting and it was entertaining like she made the dumbest thing funny. Like Tracy has nothing other then talking about alcohol and sex and she can’t even make that fun or entertaining. Someone her age should be more mentally stimulating. I love how she loses all these followers and gains like 2 back a day 60 a month at best but she loves to brag about her follower numbers. Girl get rid of those bots following you and then let’s brag about following. Your followers aren’t real no ones numbers go up from your promotions!! You yourself you don’t even gain followers like that. Bruuuuuhhhh She lives in Delusion Town. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ALSO that is the town Tracy’s main home (townhouse) is in-Holmdel NJ!... The SHADE😂!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn you are good!!! I saw this but did not notice the message haha
Lol RIGHT?! Y’all are too good and I bleeping LOVEEEEE IT lol ahahahaa the shade. Doesn’t he have the kids this weekend too? Lmao that means Miss Brielle is around the kids perhaps too. I’m sure that burns TrayWay UPPPPPPP 🔥 🔥 😡 she mad madddddd lolllll 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe, just maybe...Tracy was kicked out of that home and Corey is moving back into it. Hence tracy being at the shore house. Only thing I can think of.

Just read on one of the Bravo IG sites I follow that Andy Cohen is "really starting to think" about adding Snooki to the cast of RHONJ - Tracy will be sooooooooooo pissed if this really happens!! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess it's only time until they stop doing their little podcast. Blaming Covid😤
Screenshot_20200918-104327_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Guess it's only time until they stop doing their little podcast. Blaming Covid😤 View attachment 246502
Trashy will never admit it’s because no one wants to listen to them talking about sex and dildos every episode and having no good content, so they’re losing listeners left and right.

If they’re losing sponsors, that’s their karma because they will promote therapists and then trashy will tit talk therapy. I hope those saddies stop throwing their money at patreon too, we all know Trashy and Kermit are con artists

and what happened to “I have a very successful podcast” lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.