Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listen to a lot of podcasts and none of them have even mentioned COVID affecting their podcasts. They all come out with new episodes every week with plentyyy of sponsors. When you are ACTUALLY successful and not just self proclaimed successful like those two dimwits you will have no problem keeping a podcast afloat. If anything you should be more successful with the pandemic, more people home and listening. They are truly exhausting with the excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I listen to a lot of podcasts and none of them have even mentioned COVID affecting their podcasts. They all come out with new episodes every week with plentyyy of sponsors. When you are ACTUALLY successful and not just self proclaimed successful like those two dimwits you will have no problem keeping a podcast afloat. If anything you should be more successful with the pandemic, more people home and listening. They are truly exhausting with the excuses.
Yup washed up has beens

Reactions: 9
I have had to stop following it was fun to laugh at her saggy tits and her desperate attempts to seem sexy and wanted by sticking out her tongue constantly but the Julian thing with him crying for two hours has tiped me over the edge! She is mentally abusing those children and I can not watch it any more I feel like watching means I am condoning it and I really can't be part of that! I really hope her number contiune to drop because her behaviour is disgusting!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They must know its coming to an end. It would make sense as to why Tracy is trying to promote all these products now. This morning it was a candle...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read on one of the Bravo IG sites I follow that Andy Cohen is "really starting to think" about adding Snooki to the cast of RHONJ - Tracy will be sooooooooooo pissed if this really happens!! LOL
Snooks said no to that on her stories other day. I would like to see her on a show like that though.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have had to stop following it was fun to laugh at her saggy tits and her desperate attempts to seem sexy and wanted by sticking out her tongue constantly but the Julian thing with him crying for two hours has tiped me over the edge! She is mentally abusing those children and I can not watch it any more I feel like watching means I am condoning it and I really can't be part of that! I really hope her number contiune to drop because her behaviour is disgusting!!
Same I stopped following about a month ago and will at times go unblock her to take a quick look but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t deal with the constant “Tracy stream” she annoys me to no end lol

They must know its coming to an end. It would make sense as to why Tracy is trying to promote all these products now. This morning it was a candle...
Yup. And the clear drinking water bottle that is shaped like a carton. Your so right. The podcast is a burning sinking ship… They are both actively looking for their next kill. The Patreon I wouldn’t give them a dime. Especially after it is known that Jess Romano has stolen from her fans before… The ones that paid for the Lisa Frank make up collection and never got anything to this day. She ran off with 300K I believe it was. Maybe that’s why her wedding was so “nice”… Because she’s only married to a cop and not a veteran cop a rookie. They don’t make that much.

Reactions: 10
I am subscribed to a ton of podcasts and they have all been pushing out full length (and sometimes longer) episodes weekly. One just announced they’ll be releasing episodes three times a week, up from their two times a week. So if she tries to use that as an excuse she’s wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ I unsubscribed awhile ago but sometimes still listened. Last week was the final straw for me lol their voices drive me nuts and i can’t be okay with giving them downloads/listens/subscribe for a show that just drives me nuts and gives me agita

Snooks said no to that on her stories other day. I would like to see her on a show like that though.
The housewives are all about drama and she said she didn’t want to be pulled from her kids just to have to deal with drama. Don’t blame her - especially the drama Angelina created for herself at her wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same I stopped following about a month ago and will at times go unblock her to take a quick look but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t deal with the constant “Tracy stream” she annoys me to no end lol

Yup. And the clear drinking water bottle that is shaped like a carton. Your so right. The podcast is a burning sinking ship… They are both actively looking for their next kill. The Patreon I wouldn’t give them a dime. Especially after it is known that Jess Romano has stolen from her fans before… The ones that paid for the Lisa Frank make up collection and never got anything to this day. She ran off with 300K I believe it was. Maybe that’s why her wedding was so “nice”… Because she’s only married to a cop and not a veteran cop a rookie. They don’t make that much.
Meeeeee too. I checked out months ago. It became too cringe. And I mean, TOO cringe for me. The "Brielle, is trying to take my spot" was all the confirmation I needed that I made the right decision. This girl is cuckoo. I am a huge proponent of the disparity in her treatment of her children, especially Jayden. But the Julian fiasco was one of the more bigger parenting fails I have ever witnessed. Poor boy, overstimulation and flustered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You do know the name of their host is Dimlywit Podcasts. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.