Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm, seeing you post a vibrator right next to a pic of your kids?! 🤯🤦🏽‍♀️
She said she is lonely in the vibrator post. Other times she's dating a hand. Then other times she says noone will ever know if she is or she isn't dating. Noone cares.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It looks like she’s moving to her parents beach house. Which i guess is fine. If they’re putting a Deaf child sign up, I’m pretty sure they have to be there full time.
Yeah why would she request those signs to be put up if summer is over and they aren’t going to be at the shore house much longer. She’s so dumb I swear. The only people dumber are her half wit worshipers and saddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 244101

Girls, you all have to go to visit this page, particularly YOU TRACY MALONEY, this woman has a lot to teach to Tracy!!! Pictures after pictures she talks about the lie of Instagram pictures.
Is this the one who was on Good Morning America last week?

The only videos that she puts up that looks like her are the ones that SHE takes with filters. The ones Bill and Kandyce posted were unfiltered and obviously not at flattering angles. So sorry Tray! You're a catfish! Won't be long until you get that text or message from Nev
Let him finish dancing first. He was really good on Dancing With the Stars. Lol

Reactions: 4
I'm all for a good toy but i probably wouldn't follow up a picture of my kids with a picture of my vibrator. :sick::sick:

Reactions: 9
Thought the same thing.. SMH... Such A Pig....
She is the new Farrah Abraham 🤮🤮🤮
She’s such a joke, I’d be so freakin embarrassed if she was my mother or daughter. I bet Corey and Brielle just laugh their asses off at what a big loser she is.

Reactions: 19
She’s posting a story of a woman in FL who was driving A shopping cart, eating sushi and wine. Meanwhile the photo is of pro-wrestling star Becky Lynch. This broad is literally so dumb. 🤦‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the pinned comment of some dumbass saying she admires Tracy being Julian’s biggest advocate. What has she done to be an advocate? I’d really like an explanation because coming from someone with a background in Special Education, I have seen zero advocacy from Tracy.
Seriously. I family and friends that have had children with special needs. I have a cousin who has Down's Syndrome. His mom joined other DS moms and created a network for DS moms. She also created an educational program for both local doctors and parents of newborn infants with DS. She creates welcome baskets for them in the hospital and gives them resources. When I found out a friend was expecting a baby with DS, I immediately sent her my cousin's way and now she's in that network of support. THAT is advocacy/joining a supportive community. She barely teaches them sign language. I saw it in the beginning, but can't remember the last time we saw anything (we'll see it today or tomorrow now I bet...) I'm sure Julian born deaf also contributed to their divorce. Parents of special needs children often separate which is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously. I family and friends that have had children with special needs. I have a cousin who has Down's Syndrome. His mom joined other DS moms and created a network for DS moms. She also created an educational program for both local doctors and parents of newborn infants with DS. She creates welcome baskets for them in the hospital and gives them resources. When I found out a friend was expecting a baby with DS, I immediately sent her my cousin's way and now she's in that network of support. THAT is advocacy/joining a supportive community. She barely teaches them sign language. I saw it in the beginning, but can't remember the last time we saw anything (we'll see it today or tomorrow now I bet...) I'm sure Julian born deaf also contributed to their divorce. Parents of special needs children often separate which is sad.
Yes a friend of mine son was born with a heart defect and he died about a month before his seventh birthday. Ever since she’s done American heart Association pediatric fundraisers. She was the biggest fundraiser in our area like two years in a row Covid has really screwed up her fundraising for this year because she does a crab feed, a golf tournament and a bowling tournament and those things just couldn’t be done but she took her pain and did wonders for others. And she doesn’t have nearly as many followers as Tracy, real or fake. When people have a huge clap it’s awesome when they use it for good When people have a huge platform it’s awesome when they use it for good. But then again the way she does the Venmo money if she were to raise money for a cause who knows what happen to it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes a friend of mine son was born with a heart defect and he died about a month before his seventh birthday. Ever since she’s done American heart Association pediatric fundraisers. She was the biggest fundraiser in our area like two years in a row Covid has really screwed up her fundraising for this year because she does a crab feed, a golf tournament and a bowling tournament and those things just couldn’t be done but she took her pain and did wonders for others. And she doesn’t have nearly as many followers as Tracy, real or fake. When people have a huge clap it’s awesome when they use it for good When people have a huge platform it’s awesome when they use it for good. But then again the way she does the Venmo money if she were to raise money for a cause who knows what happen to it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm so sorry for your friend <3 but it's so beautiful what she does in her son's honor!

The Venmo money goes to the Tracy Maloney needs to pay her bills fund - not a real charity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry for your friend <3 but it's so beautiful what she does in her son's honor!

The Venmo money goes to the Tracy Maloney needs to pay her bills fund - not a real charity
To pay for her lashes and nails! Those saddies who send her money are pathetic. They deserve to be scammed out of their money if they are that dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So is Doc Johnson not working with them anymore? Seeing as she is promoting another vibrator..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now imagine what she really looked like there at the sign with Julian!!! She even admits to not wearing a bra. Just plain yuck. The dress is literally hanging off her tits. Corey was probably so embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's such a slob. 🤮
She barely responds to supporters yet she takes the time to respond to a question like that..such a classy trash bag 🙄🙄🙄 let me be clear, I don’t support her lmao just funny who she chooses to respond to & she does this to seem “sexy” yuck. 🤮

Reactions: 13
View attachment 244285
hmm will be interesting to see if they move bacj after school starts or to a smaller place or to her parents main home. Iremember her saying shes
Scared to live alone maybe she will just go to her parents or maybe tara will stay with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also pretty sure tracy photoshopped her legs and possibly arms in this photo
She photoshopped the hell out of that pic she MORE than cut half her size down she’s ridiculous and I really wish people would Call her Out and not care about getting blocked just make a new account She’s absolutely NOTHING she serves no purpose in anyone’s life

Reactions: 12
Now imagine what she really looked like there at the sign with Julian!!! She even admits to not wearing a bra. Just plain yuck. The dress is literally hanging off her tits. Corey was probably so embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's such a slob. 🤮
[/QUOTE

Why does she think not wearing a bra is a good thing? Her tits look awful the space between them and the saggyness is not a good look big t rex you are not a good advert for wearing a bra!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 244285
hmm will be interesting to see if they move bacj after school starts or to a smaller place or to her parents main home. Iremember her saying shes
Scared to live alone maybe she will just go to her parents or maybe tara will stay with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also pretty sure tracy photoshopped her legs and possibly arms in this photo
Has she said if Skylar is going in person or virtual for Kindergarten? If she ends up at her parents full time it won't be in person. East Hanover shut down for 'at least' 2 weeks due to a covid + case in the middle school. That kid has a sibling in the elementary so the town closed all the schools. So, if she's going in person on the 21st (I think she posted that), it's not East Hanover.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.