Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting a story of a woman in FL who was driving A shopping cart, eating sushi and wine. Meanwhile the photo is of pro-wrestling star Becky Lynch. This broad is literally so dumb. 🤦‍♀️😳
I wouldn’t have known since I don’t follow wrestling but others are fooled too. Lol I heard this story before like last year, but I don’t know if this was the picture. 🤣 I think someone takes Real stories and does this to see if anyone notices. Like my friend who posted a picture that said “repost Jesus’ photo if you really love him” and it was a picture of Ewan McGreggor as obj wan kenobi in Star Wars. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is Doc Johnson not working with them anymore? Seeing as she is promoting another vibrator..
He must’ve realized his sales didn’t go up lol
Tracy only promotes every company once or twice from what I can tell! Once they see no ROI they drop like flies (T-Rex, since you read this, that means return on investment).
she has lost SO many of the companies, like that white smile thing, that mom blogger Lauren something, etc

Reactions: 10
Well Tara will be with the kids for another week.. since its Corey's time again tomorrow. I wonder if she'll take Sky to school Monday...

Reactions: 7
So—unpopular opinion, Tara took over the townhouse and Tracy took the beach house
I was wondering that too. Or maybe Corey took over since it seemed a little crowded at his moms house and technically she signed the lease for them.

Reactions: 6
Now imagine what she really looked like there at the sign with Julian!!! She even admits to not wearing a bra. Just plain yuck. The dress is literally hanging off her tits. Corey was probably so embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's such a slob. 🤮
By her not putting a leash on those puppies they're gonna be touching her feet 😖

Seriously. I family and friends that have had children with special needs. I have a cousin who has Down's Syndrome. His mom joined other DS moms and created a network for DS moms. She also created an educational program for both local doctors and parents of newborn infants with DS. She creates welcome baskets for them in the hospital and gives them resources. When I found out a friend was expecting a baby with DS, I immediately sent her my cousin's way and now she's in that network of support. THAT is advocacy/joining a supportive community. She barely teaches them sign language. I saw it in the beginning, but can't remember the last time we saw anything (we'll see it today or tomorrow now I bet...) I'm sure Julian born deaf also contributed to their divorce. Parents of special needs children often separate which is sad.
That is what normal mothers do. Tracy is not normal. I thinks she is in denial and hoping Julian will miraculously "cured." She is doing that child a disservice by being so selfish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He must’ve realized his sales didn’t go up lol
Tracy only promotes every company once or twice from what I can tell! Once they see no ROI they drop like flies (T-Rex, since you read this, that means return on investment).
she has lost SO many of the companies, like that white smile thing, that mom blogger Lauren something, etc
I was wondering what happened to the nail salon she went to La Vogue or whatever. She doesn't go anymore. After getting her nails done at least twice during quarantine shut down. Both her and the nail salon kept saying they were old pics when trashy was clearly on constant lives with her nails. The lying never ends. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
You guys, Jayden’s birthday is Sunday and she will be with Corey. You think that will be Trashy’s excuse this year why she doesn’t do anything for her birthday?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You guys, Jayden’s birthday is Sunday and she will be with Corey. You think that will be Trashy’s excuse this year why she doesn’t do anything for her birthday?
Probably. Or that it’s COVID, or that they “aren’t home” and are at the beach house etc etc guess we’ll see... But it’s very apparent that Jayden never gets a 10th of what Skyler does.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Probably. Or that it’s COVID, or that they “aren’t home” and are at the beach house etc etc guess we’ll see... But it’s very apparent that Jayden never gets a 10th of what Skyler does.
Yea and on Jayden’s birthday last year Skylar got a present too (an early bday present...bs!)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did ya'll know Tracy was on Quora ? (I apologize if this has already been addressed. I've read so many threads that I can't remember everything).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Now imagine what she really looked like there at the sign with Julian!!! She even admits to not wearing a bra. Just plain yuck. The dress is literally hanging off her tits. Corey was probably so embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's such a slob. 🤮
That’s her ?? I literally though the picture was with her mother holding Julian up to the deaf sign 😧

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.