Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s screen shots of the gossip pages showing the “real” Tracy photos on IG. I follow all of them. So I thought I would go and do some research real quick… Not only does Briel not follow any of the gossip pages but she hasn’t liked any of the photos. As I said before, the gossip pages like every single one of Briel‘s photos that she posts and that’s probably what’s driving big tea Rex even more crazy. Stop lying about Brielle and Corey!!! Brielle is innocent and hasn’t done a bleeping thing To you Tracy so get off your bullshit and face your own garbage reality without trashing everybody else in the bleeping process please.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What an embarrassment!!! Grown ass 33 year old ”Woman” fighting over her ex’s new girl liking hate pages on social media!!! And fighting that she was a ”fan”. Like whaatttt..Put this much energy into your kids and weight loss plan...like damn.

We all knew Tracy was going to play victim after posting that pic!

And Jessica really needs to stay out of it. Interestingly enough... I've never seen Tracy out with Sammie and Jessica at the same time. Sammy is her day 1 but Jessica has become just as close to Tracy but they're never together.

Reactions: 19
What an embarrassment!!! Grown ass 33 year old ”Woman” fighting over her ex’s new girl liking hate pages on social media!!! And fighting that she was a ”fan”. Like whaatttt..Put this much energy into your kids and weight loss plan...like damn.

And Jessica really needs to stay out of it. Interestingly enough... I've never seen Tracy out with Sammie and Jessica at the same time. Sammy is her day 1 but Jessica has become just as close to Tracy but they're never together.
Except she doesn’t like ANY of the hate pages so Big T-rex is LITERALLY lying her ass off again. Unless someone can find other wise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure what hate pages she likes per say but I know the TrayWay account and TammyBeeGee account always like all of Brielle’s pics.
I’ve seen that too! but I looked at who she follows and I don’t see those accounts. Sooo Tracy can’t say tit about those accounts liking Brielle’s stuff, does she expect her to block them just to please Tracy? Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying
Idk what she looks like, but no matter how physically appealing you are , if you're ugly on the inside makes you ugly on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Idk what she looks like, but no matter how physically appealing you are , if you're ugly on the inside makes you ugly on the outside.
And Tracy said she’s a beautiful girl but Brielle’s insides don’t match the outside 😂😂😂 what a joke! As she’s talking tit about the girl!

• Haha
I’m not sure what hate pages she likes per say but I know the TrayWay account and TammyBeeGee account always like all of Brielle’s pics.
And she will try to use them liking Brielle as her following them.🙄 Girl seriously we like anyone but you like understand that. It’s pathetic how much time she has to talk about herself to her followers who constantly try to connect with her. OMG Like why do they like her!!!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Except she doesn’t like ANY of the hate pages so Big T-rex is LITERALLY lying her ass off again. Unless someone can find other wise 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right!!! Lying and having all of her saddies believe her. Everything is ”mother this, mother that. Bashing the mother of the kids”....blah blah blah. Then be a MOTHER and take care of your kids. Get a job!

Corey should have never had kids with Tracy. Poor guy is probably getting an earful right now from Tracy.

• Heart
A couple of observations about Big T posting that pic that Brielle liked...
1- She’s got a crazy number of posts to scroll through and search Brielle’s name for in order to find one that Brielle liked
2- It’s weird that Brielle’s name is the one name out of all the likes that are shown. Usually when Instagram displays the likes of a given post, the one or two names they’ll display are of accounts that you follow. Tracy doesn’t follow Brielle, so that’s kind of weird.
UNLESS one of her baddies who follows Brielle to spy on her sent her a screenshot of that. Lol this is the kind of investigational mind I have 🤣🤔

Reactions: 19

We all knew Tracy was going to play victim after posting that pic!

But she can’t lost weight because she’s ~allergic to fruits and vegetables~ at least that was her narrative on the show 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yessss!! This. She’s been responding on that thread non stop but rarely answers Anything else.

Also, women empowering women should be with an “e” .. it would sound odd to be talking about one solo woman empowering one solo woman, so Tracy and Jess sound ridiculous making fun of that.

Who cares if she’s a long time follower? That’s literally the only thing she can find against this girl so she’s RUNNING with it. What hate pages does Brielle like? Has anyone been able to find this info out? She’s such a narcissist claiming this girl wants to be the next her, I can’t even deal with it. I’d love to post any of this, but ya get blocked. 🙄
So one thing she is unaware of is that Corey, being a responsible father, has a right to bring whoever he wants (with good judgment of course) around HIS kids IF and WHEN he wants . Big T cannot stop him...legally at least.
Let's picture her going to court saying she does not want Brielle around her kids. Judge will ask why . Big t will respond because she liked a million of my pictures and follows my hate pages🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Going to sleep. Goodnight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I agree. I’m just saying that chick isn’t any better..

Oh does she? Does she have 14 pages of her photoshopped pictures? No? Didnt think so. This thread is about Tracy. Period.
I don’t know I don’t obsess over either of their tit 🤷‍♀️ I know who it’s about I can read 😂 if it’s all about Tracy then why do I see other people’s names in here?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You guys. In all seriousness, what if Big T is finally having that breakdown we've all been predicting? This all seems excessively desperate, even for her. It's sounds like she gone full manic! Does anyone else see this? Just me? Ok! Gu'bye!

A couple of observations about Big T posting that pic that Brielle liked...
1- She’s got a crazy number of posts to scroll through and search Brielle’s name for in order to find one that Brielle liked
2- It’s weird that Brielle’s name is the one name out of all the likes that are shown. Usually when Instagram displays the likes of a given post, the one or two names they’ll display are of accounts that you follow. Tracy doesn’t follow Brielle, so that’s kind of weird.
UNLESS one of her baddies who follows Brielle to spy on her sent her a screenshot of that. Lol this is the kind of investigational mind I have 🤣🤔
She also has like a million accounts between her stuff, kids, and I’m sure she has a few finstas. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did it herself. She could have used one of the burners to follow Brielle and find it

Riiightt..but there is no proof. Soo.... 🤔 *Cue the crickets**
And... Tracy get over yourself. Sorry but you can’t control coreys situation or life anymore he is free to date and bring anyone he chooses around the kids you have no say so why don’t you go clean your house, teach your son some asl get him into early intervention and read a book and get a therapist because honey this look isn’t good for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You guys. In all seriousness, what if Big T is finally having that breakdown we've all been predicting? This all seems excessively desperate, even for her. It's sounds like she gone full manic! Does anyone else see this? Just me? Ok! Gu'bye!
I agree. The seams are starting to burst. This is the beginning of a whole tit show. You are correct… This is even a little desperate for the Almighty Tracy DiMarco. Somethings up, and all the stress of reality is getting to her. Sweet dreams y’all

Reactions: 10
I have seen Brielle in person twice actually, my daughters grandmother lives 2 mins from her house.
She doesn’t photoshop , she uses filters , big difference between the two.
Most of us and others on social media use everyday filters ( i sure as hell do and i never hide it but i look exactly like my pics just with a few more wrinkles and pimples 🤣😂) again big difference from photoshoping every inch of your body down to literally adding finger nails .
Yes the filters make Brielle look a little younger or more fresh if you will, but she still looks the same in person .
Tracy is unrecognizable, she changes her whole face shape , her eye color and size , removes legitimately over 150lbs from her body , removes her nose . I will give her credit she is the Queen , Queen catfish that is , way to goo big Trex you excelled at something in life 👏🏼👏🏼
yeah same here..Never compared her photoshopping (bc yes she does photoshop too) to Tracy’s lol just saying she also does it. I mean damn we would all look like a ten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.