Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brielle’s reply was NOT posted here. I did not post what she replied to me... someone else must have screenshot it and shared it somewhere Tracy can see. I did not see anyone post a response from Brielle here
That’s interesting. Well at least we know it’s not from here glad you didn’t post it Especially if she’s so bold now to call her flying monkeys on the girl for expressing that she feels bullied by T-Rex and her baddies. You and your saddies might have the time but us tattlers got more numbers and more time. We should take one whole day to only talk about how great Brielle is. That’ll do more damage to her ego then anything she or her saddies could do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So in other words... she's Big mad that Brielle has seen her Leaked Pics on the IG pages ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ll just leave this here
She is a mess! What does this prove? That she is desperate to show she is a “fan” that she has people messaging Brielle. Poor girl. I bet you here fat self is sitting there feeling vindicated when in reality she looks dumb and desperate. Trashbag looking trashier by the moment. Ughh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys, when it comes to anything corey or brielle post or talk about we can not post that here. We are all for corey and brielle. But if tracy is going to cry woe is me and make this girls life hell its not worth it.

Reactions: 18
Brielle’s reply was NOT posted here. I did not post what she replied to me... someone else must have screenshot it and shared it somewhere Tracy can see. I did not see anyone post a response from Brielle here
Same here! That’s one of the replies I got from her too and I’d never share screenshots. I let her know someone’s leaking their dms with her and Tracy’s posting it in the saddies group. What a pathetic twit she’s really such a loser all bark no bite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Guys, when it comes to anything corey or brielle post or talk about we can not post that here. We are all for corey and brielle. But if tracy is going to cry woe is me and make this girls life hell its not worth it.
Agree but ppl will not listen and continue to do it. Just glad tattle won’t get the blame on that one. Not that I see anything wrong with what Brielle said. Clearly she’s not a fan just like a lot of us aren’t fans but at one point liked her until we realized how awful she really is. Like she’s reaching so hard her elbows about to snap

Reactions: 8
Agree but ppl will not listen and continue to do it. Just glad tattle won’t get the blame on that one. Not that I see anything wrong with what Brielle said. Clearly she’s not a fan just like a lot of us aren’t fans but at one point liked her until we realized how awful she really is. Like she’s reaching so hard her elbows about to snap
Honestly. Tracy started it. Sooooo

Reactions: 5
where are we gonna post it then ? Bc I don’t follow either one of them & I wanna see 🥴 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
where are we gonna post it then ? Bc I don’t follow either one of them & I wanna see 🥴 👀
If the person wants to post it they can sum it up via text. Sending photo proof is just fueling tracy and we are not here to start tit with Corey or Brielle. Period.

Reactions: 13
If the person wants to post it they can sum it up via text. Sending photo proof is just fueling tracy and we are not here to start tit with Corey or Brielle. Period.
Agree someone was chatting with Corey one time and she Just posted a sum up of Coreys response To us here and Trashy wasn’t able to reuse it against him. I think a Saddie was behind that which makes them even more pathetic🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh ok , literally thought you meant not posting about them at all. Period.

Reactions: 3
She’s always the victim acting like she hasn’t been subliminally posting about her and throwing shade since the beginning. She can dish it out but can’t take it and Brielle didn’t even say anything wrong. I hate this witch I wish Brielle and Corey would go off on her but I think them ignoring her and keeping their composure while she’s constantly flipping out on social media bothers her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Big T. Noone is coming for you . I don't think anyone is losing sleep over you, especially Brielle.

First it was that Brielle didn't introduce herself to Trex, now its the posts she is liking . Brielle does not need your permission to date your EX nor does she need approval on what she can and cannot like . Take several seats witch ! You look like a 🤡🤡 I'm so happy all of this karma is hitting her hard and all at once . Play with 🔥 , you will get burned

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh ok , literally thought you meant not posting about them at all. Period.
😂🤣 no!! But welcome girl feel free to post pics of Brielle pics of Corey and Brielle. tit post how Brielle’s hair was so graciously curled today we don’t care But we can’t just be handing leverage peanuts to that circus 🐘 to use against others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's killing Big T because he Upgraded.... She wanted to be the "Pretty Ex-Wife"... now look at her..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.