Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying
Oh does she? Does she have 14 pages of her photoshopped pictures? No? Didnt think so. This thread is about Tracy. Period.

Reactions: 18
Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying
I have seen Brielle in person twice actually, my daughters grandmother lives 2 mins from her house.
She doesn’t photoshop , she uses filters , big difference between the two.
Most of us and others on social media use everyday filters ( i sure as hell do and i never hide it but i look exactly like my pics just with a few more wrinkles and pimples 🤣😂) again big difference from photoshoping every inch of your body down to literally adding finger nails .
Yes the filters make Brielle look a little younger or more fresh if you will, but she still looks the same in person .
Tracy is unrecognizable, she changes her whole face shape , her eye color and size , removes legitimately over 150lbs from her body , removes her nose . I will give her credit she is the Queen , Queen catfish that is , way to goo big Trex you excelled at something in life 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it’s sad she has time to talk tit about Brielle but has no time to respond to her saddies regarding deaf day or their relationship issues They post and tag her in. For her to be their “Queen” she sure doesn’t act like she gives a crap about anything but herself. Jess is such a cling on I can’t wait for that podcast to die so she can shut up and go away. She’s the Gretchen To Trashys Medusa version of Regina George. Brielle has a profession while you beg ppl Online to give you money like am I missing how she’s talking tit? Looking like a Canadian South Park Character sit Down Messy I’m tired of you. She must smell like literal tit with how far up Trashy’s ass she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mannnn I just get such a “broken” feeling from Corey. It’s so sad.. Tracy destroyed him. He’s had a rough couple of years and didn’t he just turn 30??? - She needed to be his peace while they got through tit TOGETHER but she was too much of a selfish ScOrPiO BaDdiE ... I saw Corey post a comment on IG saying Brielle doesn’t “kick him while he’s down” :( - I’m sure we all know Tracy treated him like tit for the last couple of years.. especially all the mental pain he’s been in from losing his Dad + having 3 kids back to back in his mid 20s

Tracy tried to hide her life since the beginning.. these tattle forms are just what we are discovering.. imagine all the tit Corey knows.. Trex should feel more grateful he is being quiet. - Sorry for the rant!! New here 👋

Reactions: 8
You guys...I just thought of this...Tracy is not going to want to show her face in public again because we roast the tit out of her real pics 🤣🤣 she will be scared someone will take pics of her real body..and I bet you she told her friends to NOT take pictures of her or record her anymore because of the Tracy pages and this website lmao 😂 I love y’all! Maybe this will motivate her to lose the weight without photoshopping the tit out of her pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ She is SO insecure about her own body that she takes it out on Brielle by lashing out trying to be subtle. We see you Big T! Y’all know what grinds my gears about Big T lately? HER STICKING OUT HER TONGUE OMG! What the hell is up with that??
0EB8CEA4-9907-495D-9912-D80C5B179697.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy was just waiting for Brielle to say something about her and to prove it. One of their saddles must have tricked Brielle and sent her the pic Tracy posted. And then sent Tracy her response. It's really sad. Again... Restraining order Brielle! This isn't normal behavior from an ex wife. Tracy clearly started with Brielle by posting that pic. What's the big deal if Brielle was a fan??! Omg!!! You and Corey ended two years ago. Like what are you trying to prove?!! And who came for who exactly... You started with Brielle first!!!! Unbelievable!!!

This is where Tara and Raven needs to intervene and defend their BROTHER!!!

Reactions: 19
I think it’s sad she has time to talk tit about Brielle but has no time to respond to her saddies regarding deaf day or their relationship issues They post and tag her in. For her to be their “Queen” she sure doesn’t act like she gives a crap about anything but herself. Jess is such a cling on I can’t wait for that podcast to die do she can shut up and go away. She’s the Gretchen To Trashys Medusa version of Regina George. Brielle has a profession while you beg ppl Online to give you money like am I missing how she’s talking tit? Looking like a Canadian South Park Character tit Down Messy I’m tired of you. She must smell like literal tit with how far up Trashy’s ass she is.

Yessss!! This. She’s been responding on that thread non stop but rarely answers Anything else.

Also, women empowering women should be with an “e” .. it would sound odd to be talking about one solo woman empowering one solo woman, so Tracy and Jess sound ridiculous making fun of that.

Who cares if she’s a long time follower? That’s literally the only thing she can find against this girl so she’s RUNNING with it. What hate pages does Brielle like? Has anyone been able to find this info out? She’s such a narcissist claiming this girl wants to be the next her, I can’t even deal with it. I’d love to post any of this, but ya get blocked. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Tracy was just waiting for Brielle to say something about her and to prove it. One of their saddles must have tricked Brielle and sent her the pic Tracy posted. And then sent Tracy her response. It's really sad. Again... Restraining order Brielle! This isn't normal behavior from an ex wife. Tracy clearly started with Brielle by posting that pic. What's the big deal if Brielle was a fan??! Omg!!! You can Corey ended two years ago. Like what are you trying to prove?!! And who came for who exactly... You started with Brielle first!!!! Unbelievable!!!

This is where Tara and Raven needs to intervene and defend their BROTHER!!!
Tara won't becauze shes so far up Tracys bum bum that she will play nice and just pretend to stand up for Corey.

I just find it funny how Tracy started this and then wants to play victim. its typical narcissistic behavior

Reactions: 17
Yessss!! This. She’s been responding on that thread non stop but rarely answers Anything else.

Also, women empowering women should be with an “e” .. it would sound odd to be talking about one solo woman empowering one solo woman, so Tracy and Jess sound ridiculous making fun of that.

Who cares if she’s a long time follower? That’s literally the only thing she can find against this girl so she’s RUNNING with it. What hate pages does Brielle like? Has anyone been able to find this info out? She’s such a narcissist claiming this girl wants to be the next her, I can’t even deal with it. I’d love to post any of this, but ya get blocked. 🙄
"In THOSE kids lives" ummmm you mean "YOUR KIDS" 🙄

Reactions: 13
Did everyone go to photoshop class except for me??? Someone teach me because I wanna photoshop myself a better jawline
Srsly! I'm 26lbs over goal weight and ya know what?I just don't post myself. I don't photoshop or any of that. Why bother? My family would A.) call me out bc were Mexican like that and B.) Tell everyone bc were also Mexican like that. 🤷‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Omg she sounds so crazy!!!! What pages are Brielle following??? How does she know if it was Brielle who pursued Corey and not the other way around??? Wowww

NO ONE WANTS TO BE YOU TRACY!!! Women want to be attractive and healthy not the fat mess that you are. Wowww..see how quick she is to use the kids as leverage? That's why Tara is ”yes mam” with her... And that's why her parents probably don't tell her anything either.

• Heart
Oh and this!
She’s so mature and classy yet completely bashed her kids father. How does that work? And did you send them with money for their 5 night stay with him and his family? Doubt it.
Protection from who? I bet she couldn't chase someone if one of her kids was taken. Sooooo who are you protecting and how are you providing for them when you can't even pay for your own home?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I’m not sure what hate pages she likes per say but I know the TrayWay account and TammyBeeGee account always like all of Brielle’s pics.

Reactions: 6
LOL this is the content I've been waiting for... and it hasn't even reached the peak :ROFLMAO: 🍿 Big T is losing her fkn tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Also, Tracy is absolutely insane. No one wants to be her! No one gives a tit about her crappy life That she so desperately had to divorce and run away from! No one is trying to replace you in front of your kids. Stop being scum and using your own children as leverage against this poor woman who honestly could give a duck about you Tracy. Just admit it Tracy you’re mad mad that Brielle now”almost has your life” but just remember you GAVE it up. YOU divorced Corey. YOU left. So you don’t get to scream and shout when he moves on. Period.

Omg she sounds so crazy!!!! What pages are Brielle following??? How does she know if it was Brielle who pursued Corey and not the other way around??? Wowww

NO ONE WANTS TO BE YOU TRACY!!! Women want to be attractive and healthy not the fat mess that you are. Wowww..see how quick she is to use the kids as leverage? That's why Tara is ”yes mam” with her... And that's why her parents probably don't tell her anything either.
She really does sound crazy though like really girl.... ? You have the time to sit and watch which accounts Brielle follows, and what photos she supposedly likes? witch take several seats… Psycho much? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s sad she has time to talk tit about Brielle but has no time to respond to her saddies regarding deaf day or their relationship issues They post and tag her in. For her to be their “Queen” she sure doesn’t act like she gives a crap about anything but herself. Jess is such a cling on I can’t wait for that podcast to die so she can shut up and go away. She’s the Gretchen To Trashys Medusa version of Regina George. Brielle has a profession while you beg ppl Online to give you money like am I missing how she’s talking tit? Looking like a Canadian South Park Character sit Down Messy I’m tired of you. She must smell like literal tit with how far up Trashy’s ass she is.
This is what almost makes her saddies more pathetic than big T. rex herself in my opinion. The fact that she just blatantly ignores them , lies to them , and talks down to them and they still kiss her ass . Blows my mind

Reactions: 8
This is what almost makes her saddies more pathetic than big T. rex herself in my opinion. The fact that she just blatantly ignores them , lies to them , and talks down to them and they still kiss her ass . Blows my mind
They’re all trash humans… That’s why they follow in idolize Tracy. That’s why they think this behavior is OK. They’re all toxic fat little trolls.

Reactions: 9
I have a few questions:

1. Who was the genius that leaked the wild buffalo's fat pics.

2. If tracy left Corey why is she so involved into seeing how many pics Brielle liked or who she's friends with. I thought she was over him. She should apperciate the fact that he has someone there for him when he was at his lowest point because we all know tracy wasn't.

3. Wheres her kids? I know they aren't sleeping because they are always up late. She needs to bring these kids to the actual house she introduced them to and let them live a stable life there. Theyve been hopping around from house to house all summer. She wants these kids to be normal but is the least normal person around them.

4. Not a question, but please if you are reading this for the love of God stop bleeping saying you are handling these kids alone financially and physically. You are not you dont have a fuckin job that's why you are begging people for clothes on Instagram. Stop hating on Brielle cause shes got it together and you are a fuckin train wreck be an example for your kids. You left him you are over him. Stop going on social media worrying about him and brielle you low life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.