Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollllllaaaaaa girl! LOL Yeah Tracy is too tacky not to laugh at lol 😂 she wouldn’t last 2 days on the West Coast we would eat her aliveeeeee 😜
😂😂😂

You can see her in the corner of Taras story looking big as duck. Can you imagine how she must interrogate Tara about Corey and Brielle, I really don’t think she can help herself she’s obsessed. She’s playing nice to get info and because she’s a deadbeat and can’t parent by herself and Tara’s either doing it because she’s a super fan coochie licker or she’s up to something for her brother and/ or exposing her for our entertainment. Tracy’s probably going to tell her no more pictures and videos of the kids when she’s over there.
ShE’s nOt BiG, sHe’S tH ii cK!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also caught that on Tara’s story of Jayden singing she sang about loving this new house 👀 so maybe Tracy is living at her parents shore house with the kids now permanently. I haven’t seen them at the condo in a while.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Tara is a coward... I hope she reads this. You are a COWARD Tara!!!! To let some vile nasty witch disrespect your brother over and over again and still be friends with her... COWARD!!!

You can still be a ” yes mam” with Trash bag but baking for her and being her bff...smh. Such a shame!
She’s a kiss ass- and a big time coward again she makes a big deal about these kids but they are HER BROTHERS CHILDREN- beat the tit out of your ex sis in law and call it a day! I was an aunt LONGGGG before I had my own children and I would never stoop this low behind my own brother or sisters back like this to see THEIR kids while the mother is bashing her brother any chance she gets ALLLLLLLL WHILE POSTING SHES WITH HIS KIDS🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m hoping that there is a little bit in Tara that is just being the surveillance camera but she’s a little too much of an ass kisser to this trash bag for me to believe that anymore-

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m watching Jerseylicious Season two and I saw Sammy when Tracy took Gayle to the club. Wow she looks different. 😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂

ShE’s nOt BiG, sHe’S tH ii cK!
I looked but it must have been deleted. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a kiss ass- and a big time coward again she makes a big deal about these kids but they are HER BROTHERS CHILDREN- beat the tit out of your ex sis in law and call it a day! I was an aunt LONGGGG before I had my own children and I would never stoop this low behind my own brother or sisters back like this to see THEIR kids while the mother is bashing her brother any chance she gets ALLLLLLLL WHILE POSTING SHES WITH HIS KIDS🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m hoping that there is a little bit in Tara that is just being the surveillance camera but she’s a little too much of an ass kisser to this trash bag for me to believe that anymore-
I still think she’s dying to get back in with Sammy and all the friends so she’s not gonna say anything to Tracy.

Reactions: 7
Lmao is this a trap?

I just started rewatching on Saturday lol I just finished the episode when Tracy got “fired” from the Gatsby for like a day. 🙄
I was curious. I'm watching from the beginning. Just in the first episode alone she is the same -c u next Tuesday- that she still is today . She loves to blame the show that it was scripted.

Last edited:
I’m watching Jerseylicious Season two and I saw Sammy when Tracy took Gayle to the club. Wow she looks different. 😳😳😳
I don’t remember her on any episodes. But then again I haven’t watched Jerseylicious since when it used to air on TV. Does anyone have pics?

Reactions: 3
There’s this woman that blew up on TikTok her handle is amandaleefago. She kept coming up on my fyp and I couldn’t tell if I liked her or hated her. The more I watched her the more I could tell this inspirational, bubbly, sweet TikTok personality is such an act. She’s such a phony and if you watch her lives (that she does 50 times a day) you’ll catch her slipping out of character at times. People started sending her thoughtful gifts and money and you can see how unappreciative and rude she really is if you pay close attention. She’s also extremely rude for no reason to some of her fans but tries to play it off. And the way she talks to and treats her 1 year old is appalling at times. And she’s nasty to her husband, he called her out on live while he was drunk last night. I do like her husband you can tell she really pisses him off especially now that her life revolves around TikTok. My point being she reminds me a lot of Tracy with the fake social media personality and all of the brain washed followers she has. I’ve seen only a few people call her out. Anyways I just watched her latest video and guess who sent her clothes to promote on her page??? Peasant Armor! Shocking.
Ps someone please start watching this woman if you don’t already and tell me if you see what I see or if I’m just crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tara has become a full time nanny at this point. Instead of doing everything for Tracy and Corey, she should let these two grown people actually be parents. Co-parenting needs to be between the parents and they have to be able to communicate and be adults.

Reactions: 10
There’s this woman that blew up on TikTok her handle is amandaleefago. She kept coming up on my fyp and I couldn’t tell if I liked her or hated her. The more I watched her the more I could tell this inspirational, bubbly, sweet TikTok personality is such an act. She’s such a phony and if you watch her lives (that she does 50 times a day) you’ll catch her slipping out of character at times. People started sending her thoughtful gifts and money and you can see how unappreciative and rude she really is if you pay close attention. She’s also extremely rude for no reason to some of her fans but tries to play it off. And the way she talks to and treats her 1 year old is appalling at times. And she’s nasty to her husband, he called her out on live while he was drunk last night. I do like her husband you can tell she really pisses him off especially now that her life revolves around TikTok. My point being she reminds me a lot of Tracy with the fake social media personality and all of the brain washed followers she has. I’ve seen only a few people call her out. Anyways I just watched her latest video and guess who sent her clothes to promote on her page??? Peasant Armor! Shocking.
Ps someone please start watching this woman if you don’t already and tell me if you see what I see or if I’m just crazy.
OMG thank you. . I thought the same thing about everything you said. !!! Must be a Staten Island thing . I missed her husband calling her out . Would have loved to see it. But I do notice she acts funny sometimes around him. Like he says things to her and she is scared of him. Then when a follower asks she says no were good right babe?
This morning she was in the middle of washing her face and brushing her teeth(on live):rolleyes: and he called her from downstairs and she left the live on in the bathroom while she went to put away laundry . I guess he told her to put it away or something .
She is on live all the time except when she is working. At least she has a job. I think her followers are all young as well. They ask stupid questions all the time. Like what is good for a sore throat. Whats the chicken cutlet recipe ...really? What toothpaste do you use. Etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
OMG thank you. . I thought the same thing about everything you said. !!! Must be a Staten Island thing . I missed her husband calling her out . But I do notice she acts funny sometimes around him. Like he says things to her and she is scared of him. Then when a follower asks she says no were good right babe?
This morning she was in t0he middle of washing her face and brushing her teeth and he called her from downstairs and she left the live on in the bathroom while she went to put away laundry . I guess he told her to put it away or something .
She is on live all the time except when she is working
He was pretty drunk and all of the comments were hyping him up and complimenting him and she was getting annoyed and getting snippy with him telling him to stop reading all of the comments. He wasn’t even reading them out loud he was just reading them while she talked. He called her out for being on live all of the time and said if she wasn’t on live she’d be yelling at him for something and he was saying how she wants all of the attention and when he starts getting some she gets all pissy. It was an awkward mess but it was so entertaining. A lot of the time you’ll see people telling her to get off live and pay attention to her husband and her child because people can see he gets upset.

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong (which I often am), but don’t you have to be born from a Jewish mother to be considered Jewish? Or obviously convert later in life.

Also, how Jewish are the Epstein’s? I don’t follow any of them, so I’ve never seen them celebrate Jewish holidays. Can anyone chyme in?

Baffled that she doesn’t take her kids to church if she’s so adamant on raising them Catholic
Ya know what’s ironic that they want to “raise him Jewish”? When he had one of his cochlear implant surgeries, she had a rosary for him. A rosary is catholic... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
He was pretty drunk and all of the comments were hyping him up and complimenting him and she was getting annoyed and getting snippy with him telling him to stop reading all of the comments. He wasn’t even reading them out loud he was just reading them while she talked. He called her out for being on live all of the time and said if she wasn’t on live she’d be yelling at him for something and he was saying how she wants all of the attention and when he starts getting some she gets all pissy. It was an awkward mess but it was so entertaining. A lot of the time you’ll see people telling her to get off live and pay attention to her husband and her child because people can see he gets upset.
I kind of sensed that about him because she is aaaalways live .. Also she says she doesn't get paid by tiktok but people keep sending her gifts which she can cash out . Another thing she was at the salon yesterday live of course. The hairdresser was talking alot . She started saying how people make money on tiktok. All of a sudden Amanda said ok guys I'm getting off now so I can girl talk with my girlfriend , I want to catch up with her . I guess because she doesn't want anyone to know she's getting paid. But she's so obvious. We are going to need to make a tattle thread for her as well.

Last edited:
I kind of sensed that about him because she is aaaalways live .. Also she says she doesn't get paid by tiktok but people keep sending her gifts which she can cash out . Another thing she was at the salon yesterday live of course. The hairdresser was talking alot . She started saying how people make money on tiktok. All of a sudden Amanda said ok guys I'm getting off now so I can girl talk with my girlfriend , I want to catch up with her . I guess because she doesn't want anyone to know she's getting paid. But she's so obvious. We are going to need to make a tattle thread for her as well.
What would these women be without social media? We need a thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.