Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit i missed the post! I wonder why she deleted it!!! I wonder if she just found out about corey boxing or if she had already known? I wonder if he will be asked about his ex wife at the fight?
i follow Julie and she hasnt posted her baby on insta yet unless shes only posting stories for close friends? Either way better she focuses on her son vs being online always like jess
Jess’ daughter is nothing more than an accessory to her. She’s always going on and on in her podcast about “she always wants what she can’t have.” I truly think the baby was just that for Jess, as much as I hate to say it. She even says that’s how she ended up with Denny. If Jess was a hands on mother, she wouldn’t be sitting on club baddie all day talking tit about Brielle and egging on Tracy. It’s sad that Tracy thinks Jess is a real friend, she’s in it for nothing more than podcast ratings

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
"Celebrity" Boxing... hahhahaaa I cant wait to see that. I wonder who his opponent will be?? 🍿 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying
Lol no she don’t. I have mutual friends with Brielle and I’ve seen her around. She may use filters but no photoshop. Hi Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jayden!!!!!
I find it so ironic that she (tries to) subliminally address everything we post about her but deliberately doesn't address the Jayden issue. Sick witch.
Or the photoshopping issue, or of course the last name issue 😉 lmao that’ll be the day!

Reactions: 7
Jayden!!!!!
I find it so ironic that she (tries to) subliminally address everything we post about her but deliberately doesn't address the Jayden issue. Sick witch.
It's so sad.
I feel like the way she does this is like old AIM away messages/profiles. She's still stuck in high school in so many different aspects of her life. It is so sad.

too bad we can’t get fact checked on all of her photoshopped pictures, just on stupid tit she posts that she’s so ignorant on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And yet she just HAD to make a video of her sitting with Skylar doing virtual school to prove it wasn't Tara doing it. I'm sure it was just a photo of for her and she went on to do other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tracy has the nerve to crack on someone’s english by putting “ Welcome to America where words are hard” That doesn’t even make sense. She sounds so dumb. She’s a mess.

Daaaaasmmmnn!

I don't think they liked him because he was like 20 when they got married, he was uneducated and had no plan B after getting hurt in that bar fight that ended his potential baseball career. Plus, he sounds a little slow . If my daughter at 23 or 24 brought home some 19 year old and told me she was going to marry him I don’t think I would go to the wedding either.

English is one of the easiest language in the world. It is one of many reasons why it is the international language.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but skylars hair looks Like ramen noodles. and what is with that setup on the night stand it looks so uncomfortable like is she too poor to buy the kid a little desk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's so sad.
I feel like the way she does this is like old AIM away messages/profiles. She's still stuck in high school in so many different aspects of her life. It is so sad.

too bad we can’t get fact checked on all of her photoshopped pictures, just on stupid tit she posts that she’s so ignorant on 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m in California and the smoke and fires here are devastating. So many people I know are being evacuated and a few years ago my friends whole hometown literally burned to the ground. God is not punishing us. To say that is just disgusting. And no, California has not made it legal to be a pedophile.

• Sad
And yet she just HAD to make a video of her sitting with Skylar doing virtual school to prove it wasn't Tara doing it. I'm sure it was just a photo of for her and she went on to do other things.
I just saw tara’s post for skylar’s 1st day and it was much more thought out than Trashy’s. At least Tara included parts about reaching for the stars and thanking teachers. Meanwhile trashy puts all emphasis on making friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Filli or Anthony. 🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding. Looks like all the “celebrities” are only celebrities to themselves.
I mean Joe Giudice is also doing it so maybe they should put "has beens" before celebrities lolol

English is one of the easiest language in the world. It is one of many reasons why it is the international language.
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. It's actually one of the hardest. For example read can have two different meetings and you need to search for context clues in order to find out what it means in that sentence. Romance languages are the easiest to learn especially if you already know one. English is also not the only international language. There are six of them, English being one of them.

I’m in California and the smoke and fires here are devastating. So many people I know are being evacuated and a few years ago my friends whole hometown literally burned to the ground. God is not punishing us. To say that is just disgusting. And no, California has not made it legal to be a pedophile.
Praying for all of you.

Yeah she was filming and of course distracting Skylar. Great Job mom!! She was also already rolling the eyes to the virtual learning. She cant just sit there with the kid without posting something on instagram. Tracy is probably on her phone the whole time instead of helping skylar with stuff.

Reactions: 8
I just saw tara’s post for skylar’s 1st day and it was much more thought out than Trashy’s. At least Tara included parts about reaching for the stars and thanking teachers. Meanwhile trashy puts all emphasis on making friends.
Because, for Trash, it’s only about socializing, not education. She couldn’t even buy the kid an actual desk full knowing that the child is probably going to be hybrid learning all year.
Tara is the mom, Trash was the vessel.

Reactions: 11
Notice her followers never changes even though she blocks “hundreds of people daily”. It has been at 537,000 for months. I started to keep track of this because I thought it was so weird that she’ll get like 10 comments on a picture. Other influencers who have those numbers get THOUSANDS of comments. The numbers don’t make sense and something is so off! She’s such a fake lol

Reactions: 19
Notice her followers never changes even though she blocks “hundreds of people daily”. It has been at 537,000 for months. I started to keep track of this because I thought it was so weird that she’ll get like 10 comments on a picture. Other influencers who have those numbers get THOUSANDS of comments. The numbers don’t make sense and something is so off! She’s such a fake lol
Her likes and comments give me the idea that she has 3000 followers. Theres no way she has more than that

Reactions: 16
In order to get a gastric sleeve you have to fail at a weight loss program with proof for 6 months. It’s def not the easy way out. I suffer from pcos. I’ve also been depressed. Worked my ass off to lose weight with no success. I asked my doc about it. You have to fail at a weight loss program for 6 months and see a psychologist to get cleared to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.