Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice her followers never changes even though she blocks “hundreds of people daily”. It has been at 537,000 for months. I started to keep track of this because I thought it was so weird that she’ll get like 10 comments on a picture. Other influencers who have those numbers get THOUSANDS of comments. The numbers don’t make sense and something is so off! She’s such a fake lol
Just a speculation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a large percentage of her followers are those like us Tattlers who just follow her to get the dirt on her latest craziness! So her followers who follow to hate probably aren’t going to be liking/commenting on her posts (unless it’s negative comments in which case they’ll get blocked lol). Imagine being a public figure with half of their followers only following you so they don’t get blocked and they can always have the tea on you 🤣☕

Reactions: 12
Don’t judge me but I actually purchased season one of Jerseylicious ($8.99 on Amazon Prime). I know I know I wasted money. Lol. But I’m a little depressed and have lots of time these days. All the other seasons come free with my cable package. Lol. She was really a piece of work. I didn’t notice until now how they were constantly taking dabs at her unbeknownst to her. She’s not bright at all.

• Heart
I remember a few years back she was getting thousands of likes and comments on her photos. It seems over the years people have wised up to all her lies and just stopped interacting. Those bot/bought followers is just another story she tells to try and stay relevant.

Reactions: 15
Don’t judge me but I actually purchased season one of Jerseylicious ($8.99 on Amazon Prime). I know I know I wasted money. Lol. But I’m a little depressed and have lots of time these days. All the other seasons come free with my cable package. Lol. She was really a piece of work. I didn’t notice until now how they were constantly taking dabs at her unbeknownst to her. She’s not bright at all.
I just started watching it too on the E! app 😂 there’s a part where she says “its like wearing blue and black” and she was wearing blue and black... lol

• Haha
Girl! It’s all good - Seattle is currently the second worst air quality in the world (after being no 1 all weekend) and were definitely over it lol no shame in that! Feel better soon 😊

Reactions: 9
No, you didn't waste money. Sometimes rewatching old cable shows is what you need to take your mind off things. I might buy JL myself when it finally falls off On Demand. Style Network was one of my guilty pleasures.

Reactions: 7
Tara is out there being the Live-in Nanny and making lil Snacky Snacks... hmmm 😒 lolol

Tara is a coward... I hope she reads this. You are a COWARD Tara!!!! To let some vile nasty witch disrespect your brother over and over again and still be friends with her... COWARD!!!

You can still be a ” yes mam” with Trash bag but baking for her and being her bff...smh. Such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi to all my west coast girls, hating big t from 3,000 miles away!! I’m right here with you 🙌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Girl! It’s all good - Seattle is currently the second worst air quality in the world (after being no 1 all weekend) and were definitely over it lol no shame in that! Feel better soon 😊
Thank you. I’m in Florida and it’s not fun. But I’m blessed. Most of my family is here. So I can watch Ms. Tracy for a cheap thrill. 💕💕💕🎈🎈🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Went back to re-watch her videos of distance learning with sky, and she deleted them.

Also, I managed to grab this screenshot of her most recent story. A dig at Corey and Briel?
She's obsessed with them. Funny...in that same episode season 3 episode 21.. Mikey says Tracy stalked and harrassed all of his girlfriends after he and Tracy broke up. Pattern of behavior. She is a psychopath.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's obsessed with them. Funny...in that same episode season 3 episode 21.. Mikey says Tracy stalked and harrassed all of his girlfriends after he and Tracy broke up. Pattern of behavior. She is a psychopath.
Whoa good catch. Tracy is incapable of change no matter how old she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can see her in the corner of Taras story looking big as duck. Can you imagine how she must interrogate Tara about Corey and Brielle, I really don’t think she can help herself she’s obsessed. She’s playing nice to get info and because she’s a deadbeat and can’t parent by herself and Tara’s either doing it because she’s a super fan coochie licker or she’s up to something for her brother and/ or exposing her for our entertainment. Tracy’s probably going to tell her no more pictures and videos of the kids when she’s over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
random memory: does anyone else remember when Tara and Tracy would post videos of contrails and label/refer to them as “chemtrails”? I Remember this was back when both were avid Snapchat users, but damn. The insanity and conspiracy theories were always there with them.

Reactions: 4
Went back to re-watch her videos of distance learning with sky, and she deleted them.

Also, I managed to grab this screenshot of her most recent story. A dig at Corey and Briel?
My petty ass would’ve posted something along the lines of “Not looking to get married, just loving getting my back blown out on the regular” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.