Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, those coats for kids are like $320. I don’t wanna ever hear her complain about money. I also can understand why Corey is hesitant to give her any money. The Maloneys don’t seem to spend wisely.

Reactions: 8
Also, those coats for kids are like $320. I don’t wanna ever hear her complain about money. I also can understand why Corey is hesitant to give her any money. The Maloneys don’t seem to spend wisely.
And that would be EASILY resolved if he actually showed up in court and ask for a guardian ad litem appointed to the kids and especially since his son is on disability…he has a slam dunk case for it.
And that is something Mark maloneys lawyers can NOT fight!

Reactions: 10
Her kids are never dressed appropriately for Holiday pictures, actually they’re never appropriately dressed for any pictures they take with her or that she’s picked the outfits for.
Good morning. Wtf with legs
These just keep getting worse. Her body shape hasn’t matched for not even one single picture yet.
And that would be EASILY resolved if he actually showed up in court and ask for a guardian ad litem appointed to the kids and especially since his son is on disability…he has a slam dunk case for it.
And that is something Mark maloneys lawyers can NOT fight!
He’s content with the way things are, that’s why he won’t ask. It requires doing more work than necessary. Again, he doesn’t need a fancy high named lawyer, he just needs a smart one that knows their tit. These kids have nobody in their corner and you can’t force that on anybody.

Reactions: 10
Her kids are never dressed appropriately for Holiday pictures, actually they’re never appropriately dressed for any pictures they take with her or that she’s picked the outfits for.

These just keep getting worse. Her body shape hasn’t matched for not even one single picture yet.

He’s content with the way things are, that’s why he won’t ask. It requires doing more work than necessary. Again, he doesn’t need a fancy high named lawyer, he just needs a smart one that knows their tit. These kids have nobody in their corner and you can’t force that on anybody.
The kids have tattle but we can't do anything more than put what is being shown, etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.