Tracy DiMarco #123 The Temu/Princess Armor Sophia Loren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
Here is the link to the previous thread

Someone please feel free to recap :)
I think 122 thread recaps about says it all. Nothing new. Nothing different. Same look at me and ignore the little beings I created behavior. She is gods chosen one and we are all just lucky to know she exists. She was blessed with everything you wish you had and more. You are the poor saps for having to work for what you have. She gets to sit home all day and eat fried food while the state pays for her house, food and health care. You are jealous of her for having flawless skin, amazing hair, and all the men in the world wanting to duck her and yes even your significant others want her over you. She can’t believe anyone would question her parenting because she is with them 24/7 even at the bars, clubs, doctors office, and in her Johns bed. She deserves the best of the best and all the show casing of love and affection because she is the best catch out there. Oh and did I mention she is Sophia Loren’s clone and was blessed to be more beautiful than her?

Pretty much same tit different thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks like the great unwashed & dead behind the eyes in this photo shoots.
What happened to Dr Farkass is brilliant I have no scars???????? It’s been determined that’s a lie 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks like the great unwashed & dead behind the eyes in this photo shoots.
What happened to Dr Farkass is brilliant I have no scars???????? It’s been determined that’s a lie 👏 👏 👏
If that’s how bad they look after she ran the pics through her usual NASA grade filtering photoshop…they must look like total tit in person.
Her legs also look like her lymphatic system is screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d like to know who the hell told her she looks like Sophia Loren. Honestly! These pictures are awful!

Reactions: 15
Anyone notice she is now bff with powermovematt’s gf? These are joeys friends if I’m not mistaken. Single white female much tray? Also where are your kids? Lemme guess you can’t helppppppp your friends have Friendsgiving??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d like to know who the hell told her she looks like Sophia Loren. Honestly! These pictures are awful!
Not a single person in real life.
It's just her delusions of trying to be anything other than the white trash she is.

Maloney looks like Loren and Im the goddamn Queen of England!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice she is now bff with powermovematt’s gf? These are joeys friends if I’m not mistaken. Single white female much tray? Also where are your kids? Lemme guess you can’t helppppppp your friends have Friendsgiving??
No, this is just what she does so she can still get her way down the line. She did this with Tasha in the beginning too. Her kids are with her parents like always. It says a lot about your friends if your kids can’t be included, but I also think she says her kids aren’t invited so she doesn’t have to play mom.

Reactions: 14
I think 122 thread recaps about says it all. Nothing new. Nothing different. Same look at me and ignore the little beings I created behavior. She is gods chosen one and we are all just lucky to know she exists. She was blessed with everything you wish you had and more. You are the poor saps for having to work for what you have. She gets to sit home all day and eat fried food while the state pays for her house, food and health care. You are jealous of her for having flawless skin, amazing hair, and all the men in the world wanting to duck her and yes even your significant others want her over you. She can’t believe anyone would question her parenting because she is with them 24/7 even at the bars, clubs, doctors office, and in her Johns bed. She deserves the best of the best and all the show casing of love and affection because she is the best catch out there. Oh and did I mention she is Sophia Loren’s clone and was blessed to be more beautiful than her?

👏👏👏 take a bow 🫶

Reactions: 6

Love Love Love👏👏👏😍🙌

Reactions: 8
It’s amazing she claims to have stubby toes (which you’d expect on those cinder block flat feet & canckles) but those toes are giving tree sloth vibes.

• Haha
Eye spy with my little eye.

She 100% went there for him or totally stalking him. Insane.
They run in the same circle, but I think Joe gets invites and Tracy just invites herself…. Or she’s invited because nobody wants to hear her mouth if she’s not. We’ve seen that happen several times and she just throws shade in her IG stories and hangs out with whoever will pay attention to her. Tracy’s playing nice to secure her spot on the boat for FCove next summer, that’s all this is, but I’m sure she tried to convince Joe to take her back to his place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So that’s why she is not posting she thinks she one step ahead…😂😂😂 I was wondering how she got invited…I didn’t know Matt had a girlfriend. Trust me this bimbo probably went home with dumbass.

Reactions: 9
So that’s why she is not posting she thinks she one step ahead…😂😂😂 I was wondering how she got invited…I didn’t know Matt had a girlfriend. Trust me this bimbo probably went home with dumbass.
She did the same last year, shouting out Matt & his boat. Tracy doing the same thing she always does, being a succubus

Reactions: 8
Eye spy with my little eye.

She 100% went there for him or totally stalking him. Insane.
Even more insane is that there is a baby there.

So what's your dangerously untreated personality-disordered excuse as to why your kids are not there…eh tracy??

Oh and to our favorite short short boy…wheres that good mom you were banging on about?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.