Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get people who have Only Fans. Some people gotta hustle anyway they can. Tracy is posting half naked pics that she paid for, getting nothing out of it to share w/ her followers aka bots and the old bald men that leave her comments. I really hope none of the real cheer moms that actually watch the comps in their entirety follow her. That would be an embarrassment for the girls.

Reactions: 13
Always a backhanded comment to Jayden. ALWAYS.
Also, it’s extremely disgusting how the comments section is saying how grown Skylar looks, I swear they all think she’s older than she is because Tracy has always photoshopped her face to look older. Bet if someone asked her why she always has to say something negative about Jayden she’d defend it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I get people who have Only Fans. Some people gotta hustle any way they can. Tracy is posting half naked pics that she paid for, getting nothing out of it to share w/ her followers aka bots and the old bald men that leave her comments. I really hope none of the real cheer moms that actually watch the comps in their entirety follow her. That would be an embarrassment for the girls.
This worthless skank can’t even do OF because they report to the IRS.
OnlyFans is more on the up and up than Tracy and her cue ball headed father who helped scam her into affordable housing.

How Tracy acts at cheer events I absolutely guarantee at least some of those moms peep on Tracy’s social media to gossip about her AND keep their kids away from Tracy (and sadly her children).
I’ve experienced it on the other side as a step-parent and how me and my siblings were treated finally made sense 20+ years later.
It wasn't us kids but it was our mom's fault.

ALL of the adults in those kids lives are failing them because they don't want to deal with the tit hitting the fan and telling tracy to grow up or face the consequences.
It's insane to see it played out on social media for the world to see.

It will only get worse when those poor kids peers start using social media themselves.

Reactions: 17
No family party with the kids?
Nope, honestly don’t even know the last time she celebrated her birthday with her kids.
This worthless skank can’t even do OF because they report to the IRS.
OnlyFans is more on the up and up than Tracy and her cue ball headed father who helped scam her into affordable housing.

How Tracy acts at cheer events I absolutely guarantee at least some of those moms peep on Tracy’s social media to gossip about her AND keep their kids away from Tracy (and sadly her children).
I’ve experienced it on the other side as a step-parent and how me and my siblings were treated finally made sense 20+ years later.
It wasn't us kids but it was our mom's fault.

ALL of the adults in those kids lives are failing them because they don't want to deal with the tit hitting the fan and telling tracy to grow up or face the consequences.
It's insane to see it played out on social media for the world to see.

It will only get worse when those poor kids peers start using social media themselves.
Someone here already said that the girls don’t actually hang out with many people outside of school because of how Tracy behaves and that many moms have seen Tracy’s page. I said a while back that Tracy’s kids are probably the kids who the mom only lets the kids play together at school and if there is anything after school it’s preferred at their house compared to Tracy’s, not trying to give a pass, but that could also explain why Jayden didn’t have even a close friend at Dream America for her birthday, even though Stephanie was there too.

I believe Tracy has been called out multiple times by friends and family, but in her eyes she’s never wrong, but she’s not stupid enough to post about it because she knows most of it won’t get the response she’s looking for.

I’d love to see Keto, Shay or Nirvana press her about the way she talks about Jayden online… I would do it myself, but I have way too many friends that follow Tracy and like and share her posts.

The hits (actually misses) just keep on coming.
THESE. ARE. bleeping. HORRIBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jayden is not a bad child! I repeat, jayden is NOT a bad child!
duck you Tracy.
the awkward stage thing irks me, these girls are in 2nd-3rd grade.. they're babies still. People with multiple kids always have one kid that isn't as go with the flow as the others.. I have one, and I'm not gonna lie- some days that kid tortures me (but im also an actual mother so.. theres that too) LOL.. but its the way in which tracy has to ALWAYS say something about that part of Jayden in every post that is so wrong.

Reactions: 11
The hits (actually misses) just keep on coming.
There are so bad and thesetting/background is hideous.
Modern Sophia?
I swear the bathrooms at Windows on the World was more modern in 2001!
The Hampton bleeping Inn has better looking bathrooms in their suites! 🤣🤣
But I guess that's too classy for Marla and Tracy.
Oh wait…tracy can't book a hotel room without daddys credit card or one of the dick sucking “dates” BB’s elf (I'm not correcting that word😂) “agency” sends her on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the awkward stage thing irks me, these girls are in 2nd-3rd grade.. they're babies still. People with multiple kids always have one kid that isn't as go with the flow as the others.. I have one, and I'm not gonna lie- some days that kid tortures me (but im also an actual mother so.. theres that too) LOL.. but its the way in which tracy has to ALWAYS say something about that part of Jayden in every post that is so wrong.
It’s the fact that she NEVER says anything nice about Jayden. There’s always a negative comment, outright or backhanded. Always something, which makes it concerning of what’s actually said to Jayden’s face. No matter how far to the edge your child might push you, it’s not necessary to make snide comments about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That side boob looked like the Elephant Man…Chicky believes she is worth the money…my cousin is a photographer no comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That side boob looked like the Elephant Man…Chicky believes she is worth the money…my cousin is a photographer no comparison.
That side boob looks really painful. the skin looks like its stretched to the max!

Reactions: 10
That side boob looks really painful. the skin looks like its stretched to the max!
It looks like either Marla or trashy tried to photoshop smooth rippling.
It's less than 2 years after her boob job that is a REALLY BAD sign.
Have fun finding a doctor who Can fix that (aka- not doc fuckass) will take her on as a patient, takes Medicaid or one that daddy and his tapped out retirement fund can now afford🤣🤣
If things truly go bad and starts to effect her health the most they will do is emergency surgery to remove the implants and sew her up without any considerations to plastic surgery esthetics.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact that she NEVER says anything nice about Jayden. There’s always a negative comment, outright or backhanded. Always something, which makes it concerning of what’s actually said to Jayden’s face. No matter how far to the edge your child might push you, it’s not necessary to make snide comments about them.
She's just so immature. And I feel like she does it to rile us. I guess in her mind, Jayden will never learn to read and Google and see this one day. What's she gonna say when Jayden asks her and shows her proof? It's just sad. Sickening.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.