Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just so immature. And I feel like she does it to rile us. I guess in her mind, Jayden will never learn to read and Google and see this one day. What's she gonna say when Jayden asks her and shows her proof? It's just sad. Sickening.
Nah, definitely not in regards of us. This is deeper than that. Sheā€™s been hating on that child since the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Last year Danielle sent her either flowers and/or cupcakes specifically to match her current Insta color theme (I believe it was during an orange theme). Tracey specifically pointed such out. So my guess is it was in fact Danielle with the red roses also ;-)
Did danielle buy her flowers? Or was it George Glass?
[/QUOTE
---
Ya know a real Italiana who knows the fine line of seductive vs trashy , would be able to kill a true Sophia Loren inspired shoot. why did she do the drag queen makeup? Iā€™m a fan of drag queen makeup in the right situation ā€¦. But classic Italy like Sophia Loren is not synonymous with drag queen makeup.

Kylie and Khloe went on a semi recent trip to Italy where they embraced Sophia Loren vibes. It was so delicate and perfectā€¦. Traceyā€™s isnā€™t delicate but raunch.
I donā€™t get it, I really donā€™t get it. All these pictures seem so chaotic and as someone who loves chaotic photoshoots, these are just šŸ˜³

Bodysuit while in the tub with a birthday candle? Odd.
Randomly posed by the window while aiming for a Jessica Rabbit playā€¦ awkward.

Like come on alreadyā€¦. Why are they just always worse than the shoot before?
---
Btwā€¦ anyone read how sick p diddy, a ā€œNovember Scorpioā€ is in the lawsuit? Gross. More isnā€™t always better ! Next time T talks about November scorpios like itā€™s a flexā€¦. While focusing on sexā€¦.. remind her only the unevolved November Scorpios like diddy focus their mind on sex and attempted power with it
---
Forgot to add.. what in the ā€œAI yearbookā€ app is going on with her daughtersā€™ school photos?! Depressing šŸ˜”
---
ā€¦ and why are the titties a size FF and high profile, ball shaped implant from the side, but a more flattened, d cup from the front? Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s showing that side view offā€¦. Traumatized stretched skin and allā€¦.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Last year Danielle sent her either flowers and/or cupcakes specifically to match her current Insta color theme (I believe it was during an orange theme). Tracey specifically pointed such out. So my guess is it was in fact Danielle with the red roses also ;-)

---
Ya know a real Italiana who knows the fine line of seductive vs trashy , would be able to kill a true Sophia Loren inspired shoot. why did she do the drag queen makeup? Iā€™m a fan of drag queen makeup in the right situation ā€¦. But classic Italy like Sophia Loren is not synonymous with drag queen makeup.

Kylie and Khloe went on a semi recent trip to Italy where they embraced Sophia Loren vibes. It was so delicate and perfectā€¦. Traceyā€™s isnā€™t delicate but raunch.

---
Btwā€¦ anyone read how sick p diddy, a ā€œNovember Scorpioā€ is in the lawsuit? Gross. More isnā€™t always better ! Next time T talks about November scorpios like itā€™s a flexā€¦. While focusing on sexā€¦.. remind her only the unevolved November Scorpios like diddy focus their mind on sex and attempted power with it
---
Forgot to add.. what in the ā€œAI yearbookā€ app is going on with her daughtersā€™ school photos?! Depressing šŸ˜”
---
ā€¦ and why are the titties a size FF and high profile, ball shaped implant from the side, but a more flattened, d cup from the front? Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s showing that side view offā€¦. Traumatized stretched skin and allā€¦.
I thought the same thing. They didn't look that large and oblong in the other side shot with the car in the window.

Tracy dimarco is unbalanced as those water balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her parents can not be well off. There is no way in hell you are well off and have formica countertops. Im such a snob when it comes to thing like that, especially when people try to act as if they have. They were def effected by Reganomics and never bounced back because that bathroom is still suffering due to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking at Trashys photos - that girl looks dead behind the eyes - itā€™s not normal

Her parents can not be well off. There is no way in hell you are well off and have formica countertops. Im such a snob when it comes to thing like that, especially when people try to act as if they have. They were def effected by Reganomics and never bounced back because that bathroom is still suffering due to it.
As a former nanny, house cleaner, and someone who is not white and stupidly addicted to racing sailboats/depends on working crew for rich ownersā€¦you can always tell those who have money and those who are trying to save face.

Cue ball head mark always gives off that tapped-out retirement fund I hope I donā€™t live till 80 cause I canā€™t afford it energy.

And trashy is so bleeping stupid and drunk she doesnā€™t realize EVERYTHING she posts is a big fat pathetic tell!

We see you ā€œdimarcoā€ Maloney!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looking at Trashys photos - that girl looks dead behind the eyes - itā€™s not normal
Sheā€™s is too worried about her audience instead of healing and focusing on her family . Sheā€™s a front and sheā€™s just here to show but you can tell Mrs Scorpio cries many many nights . The eyes never lie she looks happy but deep down sheā€™s not ok . Sad

Reactions: 7
One of the doctors at my job renovated his kitchen after 25 years, but he refused to buy new appliances and he definitely makes bank between my facility, the hospital and his practice to buy all new appliancesā€¦ if this was done at her parents house, they probably just have zero interest in renovating and when they decide to sell, it will be As Is. I think her parents are in a lot more debt then theyā€™d ever admit and most of itā€™s probably legal fees between Mt. Airy, Tracyā€™s divorce and now Julianā€™s needs. Wonā€™t be shocked if they sell off the timeshare next followed by the beach house.
Sheā€™s is too worried about her audience instead of healing and focusing on her family . Sheā€™s a front and sheā€™s just here to show but you can tell Mrs Scorpio cries many many nights . The eyes never lie she looks happy but deep down sheā€™s not ok . Sad
She will never heal, she wonā€™t allow herself to do the inner work, as well as the shadow work to do so. Sheā€™s built her whole adult life on faking it till making it.

Little man posted he was in the city at Central Perk looked like he was on a dateā€¦we shall seeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the awkward stage thing irks me, these girls are in 2nd-3rd grade.. they're babies still. People with multiple kids always have one kid that isn't as go with the flow as the others.. I have one, and I'm not gonna lie- some days that kid tortures me (but im also an actual mother so.. theres that too) LOL.. but its the way in which tracy has to ALWAYS say something about that part of Jayden in every post that is so wrong.
Tracy is just jealous she is still and will always be in that aw
They arenā€™t leggings they are structured pants with a zipper in the back that she got at some random store in Ortley Beach lol
This makes me laugh every time!! StructuredšŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I said what I said lol
She first made social media about her, fine. Cool. Then it became about her and Corey, awesome. Then it became about the wedding and how their love was unmatched. Then Skylar and she was all about Skylar, Then well. Jayden (we all know how she feels) Then Julian (I believe he the "save the relationship" baby)
Now she wants to backtrack to social media being about her. Tracy, life don't work that way. Be a single parent. Make the ig page about that. Promote your struggles. Jesus. Its better to be transparent and honest than fake.

Reactions: 12
Oh shockerā€¦photo shoot for Skylar (possibly the other kids šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) and she has her dressed in a crop top like a 17 year old šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh shockerā€¦photo shoot for Skylar (possibly the other kids šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) and she has her dressed in a crop top like a 17 year old šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
A crop top on a CHILD for a CHRISTMAS/SNOW themed photoshoot!?

Not a single adult in these kids lives gives a true duck about them.
It is insane to see that confirmed time after time on social media for any pervert to see!

FYI- Maloneys and Eps the FBI literally calls Instagram a form of ā€œtrading cardsā€ for pedophiles!!
But heaven forbid y'all step out of your comfort zone or off your sisters couch and put your foot down and do what's best for those kids because Tracy will throw a tantrum!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.