Tracy Dimarco #120 oh..oh..oh..oh TrashbagđŸŽ¶ (to the Ozempic song)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that time again! Tracy’s face just screams sex, and we are just screaming it’s time for another thread. Please add to any summaries you have

Link to previous thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boy bye
 please
 we know you’re reading up on Tattle to see when you’re brought up.

What are we gonna get? Memes? A staged video? Reposted Tik Toks? Nothing out of her ordinary.
Eh, you're right. Wouldn't be anything different

Reactions: 5
Hopped on her stories and immediately regretted it. How simple-minded must you be to base a loving, committed relationship on how many social media posts are “liked” by your partner? Gosh, I wonder why this catch of a woman is single 🙄 The fact no one has told her to her face that she’s a complete and utter half-witted moron is beyond me.

IMG_8770.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopped on her stories and immediately regretted it. How simple-minded must you be to base a loving, committed relationship on how many social media posts are “liked” by your partner? Gosh, I wonder why this catch of a woman is single 🙄 The fact no one has told her to her face that she’s a complete and utter half-witted moron is beyond me.

View attachment 2400347
Shes insecure. I'm married and my husband likes other women's photos and it doesn't bother me. If she was secure with herself and her relationship she wouldn't have the constant need to always post this comment about liking other women's photos.

Reactions: 18
I’m not going to repost it here. But that pic on her stories of Skylar “hi twin”. Dressing just like mommy. Posing in a crop top. Can you say child predator?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not going to repost it here. But that pic on her stories of Skylar “hi twin”. Dressing just like mommy. Posing in a crop top. Can you say child predator?
Does she realize how the dark web will take the image that she posted and sell it to sexual predators. She openly posts where she is. Where her kids are. They have their names on EVERYTHING. These kids have “aunts” and uncles who their mom barely knows. She has no idea the type of people she’s letting around her kids. It is terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does she realize how the dark web will take the image that she posted and sell it to sexual predators. She openly posts where she is. Where her kids are. They have their names on EVERYTHING. These kids have “aunts” and uncles who their mom barely knows. She has no idea the type of people she’s letting around her kids. It is terrifying.
She doesn’t cAre.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No, she doesn’t care. She literally serves them up on a silver platter because her followings, likes and comments matter more to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do people still wear timberland boots?

She posted like they are some expensive designer. You can get them at Ross and Marshall’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I volunteer for a Sex Trafficking Survivors Home and the things they say time and time again are..
1.) Your Traffickers most always start out as people who know everything about you.
2) Do not put your children's names on anything and post it on social media
3.) Do not post where the children go to school and live and what their activities are
4.) Don't Have An Open Social Media Account

So basically everything this piece of tit does is what I have been trained to teach mothers and fathers not to do! If I went on her Instagram and posted this I would be attacked and blocked đŸš« because she and her minions are also stupid đŸ˜€ 🙄
Have you seen the guy that is the truck driver and always comments on her pictures.. OMG Freaks ME OUT!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.