Tracy DiMarco #118 118 Pounds Photoshopped Off To Go Outside To End My Inside Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what happens with implants when not starting small?! witch, WHAT?! They are SURGICAL BALLOONS to INFLATE your sandbags you called "perky". They shouldn't be deflating when you lay down (especially not even after a year) šŸ˜‚ stupid
LMAO! I loove when she answers all hot and bothered. Thats when you know it got to her šŸ¤£. Which is literally every comment because shes an insecure little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LMAO! I loove when she answers all hot and bothered. Thats when you know it got to her šŸ¤£. Which is literally every comment because shes an insecure little witch
She just HAD to come back and comment again after already responding šŸ˜‚ girl, it's OK you got surgery done in a back alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh Tracy read here as usual and saw that everyone agrees that her hair, much like everything else about her is a disaster so she wrote up a quick fake message about her AmAzInG hair šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Honest question, can someone be so insecure and care so much what complete strangers say and think about her that she is constantly doing tit like this??? Iā€™m baffled how anyone, especially at her big age can be like this 24/7!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LOL did anyone see Mike BMIs lost about 35 year old women who leave their kids with their grandparents to party at Djais?? And he said he knows ā€œa fewā€. Well we def know one of them. I mean idk why heā€™s talking tit, heā€™s 55 but I guess he doesnā€™t have kids or a wife so itā€™s ok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thats what happens with implants when not starting small?! witch, WHAT?! They are SURGICAL BALLOONS to INFLATE your sandbags you called "perky". They shouldn't be deflating when you lay down (especially not even after a year) šŸ˜‚ stupid
She continues to show she knows doesnā€™t know tit.
Ahhhh Tracy read here as usual and saw that everyone agrees that her hair, much like everything else about her is a disaster so she wrote up a quick fake message about her AmAzInG hair šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Honest question, can someone be so insecure and care so much what complete strangers say and think about her that she is constantly doing tit like this??? Iā€™m baffled how anyone, especially at her big age can be like this 24/7!!!
Yes, because sheā€™s a narcissist.

Reactions: 5
She continues to show she knows doesnā€™t know tit.

Yes, because sheā€™s a narcissist.
Her hair is so bad...I'd never pay any kind of money to have that on my head. When will she go back to change it back to black?
---
Has his here. But no hips in this photo...the magical inflating hips

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair is so bad...I'd never pay any kind of money to have that on my head. When will she go back to change it back to black?
---
2-3 weeks from now, or whenever her next check comes. Even though that black does nothing for her eitherā€¦. She knows what hairstyle suits her best but she will never go back to it.

Reactions: 8
2-3 weeks from now, or whenever her next check comes. Even though that black does nothing for her eitherā€¦. She knows what hairstyle suits her best but she will never go back to it.
Next Wednesday the check should come. 2, 3, 4th Wednesday of the week, for ssi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can this old washed up weirdo get anymore stupid šŸ˜‚
---
Lmaooooooo this is rich coming from her!! Shes still bleeping annoying when she's in public places and she's over the age of 30!!! I'm sure your friends feel like this every time you are around.
Itā€™s prob the teenagers thinking that about her if truth be known

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My Flap surgeryā€¦no scar had a plastic surgeon from the city Mount Sinaiā€¦professional Doctor no Billboard advertising. You couldnā€™t tell where he cut. She knows nothing and has nothing to offer her children as far as common senseā€¦thatā€™s a tragedy.

Reactions: 7
The nude pic. Is that a giant satellite dish behind her? And a barbecue grill? Did Marla think about the background of any of these pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, her amazing orange patchy highlights inspired someone to changes hair dressers? Oh ok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
Her hips and stomach are soo gross!!! She shouldā€™ve never let Dr Fuckface destroy her normal body for this garbage. Itā€™s appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s that narcissistic sensitivity!
no oneā€™s going to tell her ANYthing
How DARE they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.