Tracy DiMarco #118 118 Pounds Photoshopped Off To Go Outside To End My Inside Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is, by far the grossest pic she's posted to date. Wtf am I looking at? What ๐Ÿ‘ The ๐Ÿ‘ duck ๐Ÿ‘ Am๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘ Looking ๐Ÿ‘ At ๐Ÿ‘ ? ๐Ÿ‘

Somebody needs to send me her address so I can have some Tree Hut exfoliator delivered asap.

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thatโ€™s one of her weight gain stretch marks.
This whole shoot is an absolute mess. Whatโ€™s sad is Marlaโ€™s work isnโ€™t terrible, itโ€™s her work with Tracy thatโ€™s terrible.

Reactions: 12
Yep, I posted on that. Whoever took this video and posted it needs to have the kids taken away.
---
Also, apparently sheโ€™s taking the kids to the Barbie movie. I hope she knows that it is โ€œwokeโ€ and really not for kids
I took my 9 year old and we enjoyed it. It's a 12a here which to me shows it's not a kids film plus I'd read about it so knew what to expect. There were people with younger girls there though and I'd imagine they'd be bored tbh

Reactions: 9
This is, by far the grossest pic she's posted to date. Wtf am I looking at? What ๐Ÿ‘ The ๐Ÿ‘ duck ๐Ÿ‘ Am๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘ Looking ๐Ÿ‘ At ๐Ÿ‘ ? ๐Ÿ‘

Somebody needs to send me her address so I can have some Tree Hut exfoliator delivered asap.

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Also looks like bad scaring under boob - my nieces boob job scar is like a thick hair not a railway track

Reactions: 8
So Sammy, Annemarie and another friend saw Barbie last night?

Tracy- they donโ€™t like your kids. You let your kids do whatever, with no consequences. At some point the kids will start mimicking what an asshole you sound like as well. You are an asshole, and your kids pick up on that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So Sammy, Annemarie and another friend saw Barbie last night?

Tracy- they donโ€™t like your kids. You let your kids do whatever, with no consequences. At some point the kids will start mimicking what an asshole you sound like as well. You are an asshole, and your kids pick up on that.
Its not that they don't like her kids. They don't like Tracy.
Its fine if people don't like you, but your supposed besties for 20+ years...yeah, that says more about you than it does about your kids.

My friends who don't have children love spending time with me & my kid. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 15
Its not that they don't like her kids. They don't like Tracy.
Its fine if people don't like you, but your supposed besties for 20+ years...yeah, that says more about you than it does about your kids.

My friends who don't have children love spending time with me & my kid. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
sorry, apparently half of what I was trying to say cut out. It is very telling that they do not like you, intern, your children are balanced around two different โ€œaunts and unclesโ€.

Tracy your own brothers donโ€™t want anything to do with you that is very telling

Reactions: 10
sorry, apparently half of what I was trying to say cut out. It is very telling that they do not like you, intern, your children are balanced around two different โ€œaunts and unclesโ€.

Tracy your own brothers donโ€™t want anything to do with you that is very telling
My friend who talked to her brother says he doesn't even mention he has a sister. Just that he had nieces and a nephew

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I will do it. Work is slow right now. I will take notes for you all. LOL
---
I would like to first state out of 31 days in July, Tracy posted herself drinking 27 of them.

Also, Jessica's lisp is KILLING ME

Tracy mentions she hates when people say she needs therapy that she does therapy her own way like:

-Taking a drive in your car or for moms sitting in a car before you go inside because thats when you have a few minutes to yourself. (I thought she was a single mom that doesn't work. Why is she in the car while her kids are in the house? Are they alone?)

-Taking a hot shower and letting the water hit you(which we all know she doesn't wash herself)

-Tracy said therapy is not sitting down and talking to a licensed professional. She claims she will never go to therapy because they cant give her advice on how to live her life because they haven't experienced it.

-She states therapy is talking to people that listen to the podcast and claim it helps them. She claims she would never talk about her divorce if it wasn't for the podcast. She would sit in silence about it. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO (this is rich coming from the bleep that posts EVERYTHING EVERY DAY)

-Tracy claims her way of therapy is when her kids are at their dads and she goes out and with her friends. Its so therapeutic to her. (No honey thats just you covering up your pain with alcohol and sex. you dont get fixed that way)

-Tracy says her body (i think she meant blood) is O- and if she took certain medications she could have killed her baby.

-From what i could understand (i might be wrong) Jess went through 5 miscarriage's.
Her therapy is DRINKING!!! 27 days in July๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ She needs AA with a slew of therapists.
---
But how would it kill her baby but not her. Thats what I'm questioning so hard. It makes no sense.
---
NO THE duck SHE DID NOT DO THIS
Wow!! Just horrible!
---
Tracy just doesn't want to admit she has keloid scaring. No amount of photoshop can change that.
I had skin cancer ( thankfully they got it in time) I had a nice size keloid scar on my chest and I had a plastic surgeon remove it. Now it just looks like a small dent. Not sure how hera would turn out especially because this asshole can't follow directions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can someone please report all of these things to Corey, Tara, or Raven? She is seriously putting the kids in danger.
---
Itโ€™s still up on her stories.
They don't give a duck.
---
I'm sorry, did she say that her blood type mixed with certain medication could have killed her baby but not her? Who is the licensed professional that told her that?
Dr. DiMarco

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments about her implants being removed in the white suit pics are great. I have not seen one picture yet that is even remotely boudoir they are all just trash which fits perfectly

#119 My Implants Just Fit In Their PoCKEtSโ€ฆItโ€™s NoRmAL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The comments about her implants being removed in the white suit pics are great. I have not seen one picture yet that is even remotely boudoir they are all just trash which fits perfectly

#119 My Implants Just Fit In Their PoCKEtSโ€ฆItโ€™s NoRmAL
im not BoTcHeDโ€ฆI asked for this!!

• Haha
Tracyโ€™s friends like her kids, they donโ€™t like how Tracyโ€™s kids act when Tracy is with them. They see what we see, but they probably canโ€™t say anything to herโ€ฆ we see how the therapy suggestion went. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.