Tracy DiMarco #112 Upper White Trash Tracy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Looking for” is Trashys code for FREE or HEAVILY discounted.
This 🧌 been running to the bank with her loose change & desperately needs freebies for a kids party so she can look like she has 💰
Your fooling less & less people Maloney with your cheap clothes, apartment and cosmetic procedures- shandy pockets, champagne lifestyle 👏 👏 👏
Loose change took me out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to stop posting pictures of the kids kissing on the lips! Why isn't there more of an uproar on her grooming these kids?!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She needs to stop posting pictures of the kids kissing on the lips! Why isn't there more of an uproar on her grooming these kids?!
It’s getting really fcking creeepy now Bc a: it’s coaxed aka WHAT GROOMING IS! “Kiss your brother on the lips” yeah it’s not ok. B: you’re posting it on your public profile where any pedalo could be watching and c: using your children for a whole disturbing sort of thirst trap is the epitome of grooming.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
No one else caught these?! 😂 Ooooooh, someone is TRIGGERED 🫠😂 The illusion is shattering as she spirals further and further down the drain... Anyone with a few braincells can see at this point that this trash only cares about her image and being a club rat and has literally no nothing for those poor babies! I have an autistic child myself and it is fckn HARDDDDD! I can't imagine leaving my special needs son constantly, he's literally attached to my soul 24/7, and I literally cry leaving him for school where I know he's with amazing people who love and care for him like family, and this twit leaves that baby every chance she gets with anyone who will take them... It's an absolute disgrace! For someone who claims to come from a old school Italian family, it's just even more disgraceful. Sorry, rant over with her different body every picture, you're seriously a fckn joke Maloney! 👏🏽🖕🏽
She's so unnecessarily nasty smh

Reactions: 15
Trash bag is DEF triggered. No person that is with there kid 24/7 would be so upset with these questions. I didnt take offense to the Kid Club question. She genuinely wanted to know. Why did trash bag take it the wrong way? Hey Trashy we all know you leave your kids with ANYONE that will watch them just so you can go rub (dance) your stank crotch on the club seats trying to earn free drinks. Stop pretending to be mom of the year. All your photos prove otherwise.
I remember her many "can ANYONE watch..." public Facebook posts. Literally, just anyone to watch those kids. Disgusting.

Reactions: 22
Yeah ok Trashy- so they PAID you to SPIT in OLIVIAS face!!!!!!!!!
who is paying you now to still be a lying bullying 🧌?????????
---

Oh also tell your wardrobe to join us in 2023
LMAOOO THIS IS THE WINNING COMMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s never going to learn. Her friends have their own kids or lives. She’s slowly becoming THAT problematic person. She can’t keep using the excuse of the divorce as her crutch. She is not getting better. She’s spiraling bad.

joey- tell us everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she definitely gets triggered with two things her parenting and photoshopping. She is only lying to herself. I always said one day she is going to look in the mirror and scream 😱 she is so negative and hateful. Wasted time.

Reactions: 14
She must really dislike her low income housing project home. After a week away I’d want to be in my own home instead of hanging at mommy and daddy’s house. I’d especially want to be home this weekend getting ready for the Easter bunny to come for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s never going to learn. Her friends have their own kids or lives. She’s slowly becoming THAT problematic person. She can’t keep using the excuse of the divorce as her crutch. She is not getting better. She’s spiraling bad.

joey- tell us everything.
Should the next thread be dedicated to Joey?? Maybe then he’ll come over to the tattle side and play :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.