Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t SHE mention that Skylar was texting her boyfriend? Like that she had a boy she was sending photos to? Hippo-critical when it’s Corey that gets her a phone.

---
THE KIDS DIDNT LOSE THEIR DAD YOU POS. THEIR MOM IS ABSENT.
They’re making it sound like the man died. He’s far from perfect, but you know what…. When he’s with his kids… they’re genuinely bleeping happy. They’re genuinely bleeping relaxed. They’re genuinely IN THE MOMENT.
It’s so bleeping agitating that she acts like he’s some dead beat who comes around once or twice a year…. When everyone bleeping knows she won’t give him anymore time than what’s on the court order unless it’s to her benefit. Every time she has a stupid “event that’s out of her control” the kids should be with Corey. Unless he states that he can not take them, there’s no reason they can’t be with him, you know like how real adults co-parent. She is so bleeping insufferable. She needs a stiletto to the head again, maybe it will knock some sense back into her.

Reactions: 30
Tara just posted a story about having “funky cravings lately”. Did anyone else catch that??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
does Corey have a new girlfriend or something?! Sis is super pressed and on this “hot ex-wife/baby mama” kick. it is a sad spiral, a video showing all 466765 of her fake bodies and none of her real Mexico pool body.
I was literally about to post the same thing. Sis is triggered, Corey for sure must have a new woman in his life and she can’t handle it. This tik tok is embarrassing and unnecessary but I love how she’s making herself look like an insecure fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
does Corey have a new girlfriend or something?! Sis is super pressed and on this “hot ex-wife/baby mama” kick. it is a sad spiral, a video showing all 466765 of her fake bodies and none of her real Mexico pool body.
I thought she was triggered… nah, she Triggered Triggered….. whoever set her off…. Baby girl show yourself cause…… this. Spiral. is. amazing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought she was triggered… nah, she Triggered Triggered….. whoever set her off…. Baby girl show yourself cause…… this. Spiral. is. amazing. 🤣🤣
Imagine she thinks Brielle & Corey are together and engaged. Since Brielle is recently engaged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is this his girl? Because he’s all up in her comments. Called her “mine”. Love to see it!!

1D12A8F3-B5CB-4155-BD21-EB90082B9889.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also she states she has sole custody of kids and is the sole decision maker - can someone confirm & she always attends court & Corey does not.
Still also claiming she receives no child support
She does have custody n he gets them every other weekend
He doesn't give money because he doesn't work
If he does any private jobs he sometimes gives her money ... he thinks she will use money on herself

FYI Corey met Joey !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this his girl? Because he’s all up in her comments. Called her “mine”. Love to see it!!

View attachment 2012625
But did he call her mine? I saw a comment that said “Happy birthday beautiful mines Wednesday” which would imply she doesn’t know him. There are other cringe comments like “yum” and “can I have a taste”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2012625
Nah, she’s just someone Corey is feening for.

If he does any private jobs he sometimes gives her money ... he thinks she will use money on herself

FYI Corey met Joey !!!!
….. as like introduced as the boyfriend? Or introduced because kids naturally talk and they mentioned Blowfish being around?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FYI Corey met Joey !!!!
3 kids and neither one of them work. What a joke. It appears corey hasn’t worked since his union job. There’s no excuse for that. Especially with 3 kids.

Reactions: 31
It’s almost 1am in NJ and she’s still posting (what she thinks are) thirst traps and strong woman quotes. Whew she’s salty as hell. Someone pissed her off tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So i had time at work today to listen to her podcast.. she’s so on here reading everything…why you mad Cory got skylar a cell phone maybe he wants to be able to speak to her since we all know you don’t let them.
She threw Skylar a Tik Tok party (with other people's money) and then gets mad when Corey gets her a phone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Trashy you are a hypocrite. And a bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She threw Skylar a Tik Tok party (with other people's money) and then gets mad when Corey gets her a phone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Trashy you are a hypocrite. And a bum.
She’s just mad that Corey is getting finer and she’s getting Tracy-er lol. Also, she’s hyper-controlling and he’s unbothered by her antics. Her mental health is spiraling out of control to the point it’s transparent she’s dangerously obsessed with what Corey is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has primary (physical) custody of them. They have have joint legal custody which means she has to work with him on medical and religious decisions.

At least that's what he told another Tattler with receipts some time ago.

Unless you know him personally...?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230308_080806_Brave.jpg

In reference to a message posted here a few hours ago, which said that Tracy knew who was behind the messages here or on Instagram or on TikTok.

On another site where snarking threads/subs are common, users warned that several influencers were seeking to find the identities of "snarkers" to take legal action against them and to have more and more visibility.

Tracy is quite capable of wasting money on these kinds of "services".

Some tips published on other sites:

Do not contact her or anyone close to her (even the Eps)

Consult her page as little as possible or if you wqnt to do so, do it via a "mirror" site or anonymous viewing site (even anonymous views bring her visibility that can potentially earn her money and or collect data on us)

Hide the face of children or people who are not publicly present on social networks

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.