Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was super triggered for this episode. Literally in one sentence she talked about how she dreams of a co-parenting relationship with Corey and the next breath she goes off about he should have his own parties for their kids and don't invite her. She mentioned inviting Ravens
so that her daughters can have a relationship with her girls but not Corey?

Also, Messica is still at it: instigating away. She also almost slipped and said "you have the life" when they were discussing Big T's "4" days off a month 🙄🙄🙄

She swears she doesn't share custody of her kids with her parents, ahem, and Julian?

She mentioned us. Heh heh heh.
Jessica totally told Tracy she’s living the life and that most mothers don’t get time away from their kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry I keep remembering stuff. So Big Trevor said that the mom community spews so much hate towards her for what she does "4" days off a month. Then, 🤣🤣🤣, she said "we know them, we know their accounts" and I died 🤣🤣🤣. Okay Regina George. The person who claims to be like the FBI and keeps receipts...sure you know them and their accounts. Sure ya do. ⚰⚰⚰
Like please remind us Trashy - who is obsessed 💀 💀 💀 I will give you a clue YOU - you seriously have time on your hands to track people that expose the truth about you- your 🤡 🤡 ass will get laughed out of court 😂 😂 😂.
Oh sorry am I supposed to be 😱- now write that down 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I listened today as well....

When she said she sits in parking lots after the kids go to school because and I quote "I don't know what to do with my time" made me literally cackle at work.

And her perspective of mom shaming about baby sitters is so warped. People aren't mom shaming you for getting a baby sitter they are calling your ass our for never being present.

But the kicker is....

Her saying she doesn't get to do fun stuff like taking them to fun events on weekends, trying to shame Corey.....was absolutely proof anyone should need that she gives zero fucks about those kids. She has alllllll the time on her "4 days a month" to do what she wants to do for herself but no time to do anything for the kids....😳🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay and Messica going on and on about Skylar being "just 8 years old" witch tell your bff she's the one sexualizing her child at every opportunity. And Big Trevor having so much ick about cellphones. That's rich coming from a dumpster fire like you who can't seem to put the phone down to even masturbate.

She also mentioned how Skylar had to put Julian down to sleep the night she hired a college student babysitter for the wedding. And then 8 minutes later she's talking about how Skyler is too small to have a phone and she still needs someone to lay in bed with her at night. Somebody. Please! Make it make sense.

I get these Scorpio Queens are too narcissistic to hear what they're saying and see how it doesn't match what they said prior but Alan? Doesn't he need this podcast to be successful?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
So what I’ve gathered from what everyone is saying, Tracy continues to prove that she is not a present mother and Jessica is jealous of it.

• Haha
So what I’ve gathered from what everyone is saying, Tracy continues to prove that she is not a present mother and Jessica is jealous of it.
Yes!

Or I would say, genuinely that Messica isn't jealous she likes the entertainment of Big Trevor's wreck of a life. She's exploitative. She asks leading questions. This pod cast wasn't scripted but they asked about co sleeping and then leaped to kids with cellphones. Coincidence? Not on your life. They did this to drag Corey. And you can tell by the giggling and comments, Messica lives for all this talk.

Also they called Denny and he is just as, if not more, cringe than Messica and dare I say it, Big Trevor too.

Reactions: 22
Yes!

Or I would say, genuinely that Messica isn't jealous she likes the entertainment of Big Trevor's wreck of a life. She's exploitative. She asks leading questions. This pod cast wasn't scripted but they asked about co sleeping and then leaped to kids with cellphones. Coincidence? Not on your life. They did this to drag Corey. And you can tell by the giggling and comments, Messica lives for all this talk.

Also they called Denny and he is just as, if not more, cringe than Messica and dare I say it, Big Trevor too.
Oh so this was more of “I need to bash Corey because Tattle is very aware of how crappy I am?” Podcast episode.

Also she states she has sole custody of kids and is the sole decision maker - can someone confirm & she always attends court & Corey does not.
Still also claiming she receives no child support

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I rarely agree with this broad but Sky having a cell phone is a bit sketchy but I say that because you KNOW Tracy’s ass isn’t going to monitor it! She’ll probably help her download Insta and TikTok to it. Inappropriate messages? She’ll post how cute they are. Didn’t she do that once when Sky was sending kissy selfies to a boy? At SEVEN.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Uh oh. Her TikTok video made it to over 500k views as of right now. Our gurl iz fam0uSsss 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also she states she has sole custody of kids and is the sole decision maker - can someone confirm & she always attends court & Corey does not.
Still also claiming she receives no child support
Corey showed proof that Tracy and him have Joint Custody.
If Corey really wasn’t showing up to court, she’d be reposting Tik Toks about men who don’t show up to family court.
Also, Tracy has a pattern for her “I get no child support” statements… usually comes around a time where she needs money for something for herself… so she’s still pressed that she wasn’t awarded Spousal Support.

I rarely agree with this broad but Sky having a cell phone is a bit sketchy but I say that because you KNOW Tracy’s ass isn’t going to monitor it! She’ll probably help her download Insta and TikTok to it. Inappropriate messages? She’ll post how cute they are. Didn’t she do that once when Sky was sending kissy selfies to a boy? At SEVEN.
Did she specify what type of phone Corey got her? maybe he got her one that can only call him, tara and Tracy?

Reactions: 16
Came across Jackie’s page today and it reminded me of something I really want to be known about her. I thought she was a nice girl until this:

Awhile ago she and her husband had 2 dogs that she would always post about. Especially the one names Sophie who was the supposed love of her life and best friend. If I remember correctly (could be wrong).. the other one was named Rocky. So after seeing a bunch of positive stuff about the dogs one day she posts that she’s moving and needs to get rid of them IMMEDIATELY or she’s taking them to a shelter. The new place she was moving to didn’t accept pets. Well then you don’t move there you inconsiderate dumb duck!!! God I HATE people who will just dump their animals without a care. I saw that she now has a cat and another dog and I’m infuriated. I know she’d just toss them out without a care. There’s no excuse for this. I would rather live in my car than move somewhere without my pets and I truly mean that. If pets aren’t family then you shouldn’t have them.

I have another small bit of tea about Tracy’s supposed friend Cara. I know this because I went to school with her and had mutual friends so I was around her almost daily. As a child she was a mute, don’t know why not making fun of her for this or anything. In high school she barely spoke at all. I tried to have a conversation or compliment her a few times and barely got a response. Weird but okay. So at 17 her parents got her breast implants for her birthday. I think that’s way too young because you’re still growing but whatever. Well how quickly she perked up and became the biggest bleep in the town. She slept with her best friends long term boyfriend who her friend still married anyway btw. I was around them often and I couldn’t believe she would do that to this girl. This girl was so sweet I felt really bad that that happened. So every time you see her bible humping quotes please remember what a crock of tit it is. She may have settled down now but damn near everyone has had their turn with her. Nasty!!!
If you’re taking ur bratty kids there’s no excuse not to bring the dogs that pisses me off I hate people. She’s a fake wrinkled bleep who don’t deserve tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone is presseddd. Why you mad? 💀also that filter wtf!?
69937FB4-2755-4EE4-8F0A-ECC11557730A.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Corey wasn’t allowed to give her a phone but she is allowed a TikTok party? How does she know what TikTok is ? What has she watched TikTok on to become a fan? Tracy is such a smelly bleep I can’t even deal. Properly delusional!

If she was a smart parent, which we know she is NOT, she’d use the phone as a teachable tool. Teach the kid to be responsible with the phone, set limits, and teach her boundaries. None of which she’ll do. She’s pissed he beat her to getting the kid a phone. She would have done it before but prob didn’t want to pay the bill.

Reactions: 18
Let's be honest, Corey probably got her a phone for safety reasons because he knows the tit that goes down when they aren't with him. That's why she's not happy about it. She doesn't want Skylar to be able to call him every time she's being a piece of tit.

Corey wasn’t allowed to give her a phone but she is allowed a TikTok party? How does she know what TikTok is ? What has she watched TikTok on to become a fan? Tracy is such a smelly bleep I can’t even deal. Properly delusional!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone is presseddd. Why you mad? 💀also that filter wtf!?View attachment 2012137
Well sweetie you must be obsessed and sick with us!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean you spend more time on here then us reading about yourself 👏 👏 👏 you haggard old alcoholic. 🧌 🧙‍♀️ You’re a massive joke that keeps on giving us your lies & bullshit.
Did you leave your extra weight in the pool in Mexico baby cakes 😃 😃 your as fake as your handbags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems to me Trevor is upset…did we say something to offend 😂 my thoughts Cory is doing fine and she hates it. I am not tech savvy could someone post the picture of her in the pool in Mexico and write “Married” “Divorced” that’s the real Trevor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.