Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
home girl looks EXACTLY like her dad 🍀 ☘ ... also can anyone tell me what was the story behind her not talking to her parents when she got married and started having kids?
My mom has a mutual friend of her mom so this is where I’m getting my info… Once trashbag started doing the show she completely changed and started acting like an even bigger asshole than she already was. Thought she was better than everyone. I was told that her mom was so distraught over it that she was going to therapy MULTIPLE times a week.

Then once the marriage didn’t work of course she goes back crying to them and now they’re the best people in the world again!

This witch can’t he be loyal or real to her own god damn parents. She should be SO thankful everyday that they didn’t tell her to go to hell when she came running back to them.
---
I need to understand the “confidence” to wear these bikinis in public….. but photoshop to the heavens for Instagram! What the actual duck! If it wasn’t for that terrible scar, you’d never know she had a tummy tuck! Just the way her stomach is sticking out in this picture she looks pregnant and I know that’s mostly from the botched T No wonder Blowfish ain’t trying to claim her… he knows his friends would rag him till the cows come home.

If she owned this body, dressed accordingly for this body (correct size clothing I mean) she could do GRWM videos on styling her type and sized body. I follow so many plus/mid size women for this reason! They’re always sharing Get Ready With Me videos and I’ve gotten so many outfit ideas! Not so much the confidence to wear them yet, but I now have outfit ideas all the time.

SHES MISSING THE MARK BECAUSE SHE WONT GET OUT OF HER OWN HEAD.
No offense to the man next to her but she’s almost the same size as him WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2012692

In reference to a message posted here a few hours ago, which said that Tracy knew who was behind the messages here or on Instagram or on TikTok.

On another site where snarking threads/subs are common, users warned that several influencers were seeking to find the identities of "snarkers" to take legal action against them and to have more and more visibility.

Tracy is quite capable of wasting money on these kinds of "services".

Some tips published on other sites:

Do not contact her or anyone close to her (even the Eps)

Consult her page as little as possible or if you wqnt to do so, do it via a "mirror" site or anonymous viewing site (even anonymous views bring her visibility that can potentially earn her money and or collect data on us)

Hide the face of children or people who are not publicly present on social networks

So what!!!!!!!!!!!
It can be proven she has lied & she misrepresents herself - a vast majority of stuff she puts out there is false advertising & dishonest we are talking about a woman called Maloney who has basically denied that name. We are talking about a woman who has trash talked loads of people including the love of her life Corey.
A court would have a field day with her. If she ain’t big enough to take the criticism & people finding out she has lied GTFO social media simple. You can give it Maloney but you cannot take it. You are sooooooo obsessed with us YOU have to find out who we are- maybe if you stopped blocking people for telling the TRUTH you will know 😘 😘

Reactions: 20
3 kids and neither one of them work. What a joke. It appears corey hasn’t worked since his union job. There’s no excuse for that. Especially with 3 kids.
It's actually pathetic that neither one works...

Corey does work catering jobs every so often but that isnt enough.. go get a job in Home Depot !!!

Both of them are useless and sad to be called parents.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2012692

In reference to a message posted here a few hours ago, which said that Tracy knew who was behind the messages here or on Instagram or on TikTok.

On another site where snarking threads/subs are common, users warned that several influencers were seeking to find the identities of "snarkers" to take legal action against them and to have more and more visibility.

Consult her page as little as possible or if you wqnt to do so, do it via a "mirror" site or anonymous viewing site (even anonymous views bring her visibility that can potentially earn her money and or collect data on us)

Hide the face of children or people who are not publicly present on social networks

‼Wait I dont want people stressing here.... There is missing context. I mean it is important to not give too much info about yourself, this was from allie and john james (jessie james decker's awful BROTHER reddit) the mods were friends of the couple and were able to find these people and their real identities. this is kinda a stretch‼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's actually pathetic that neither one works...

Corey does work catering jobs every so often but that isnt enough.. go get a job in Home Depot !!!

Both of them are useless and sad to be called parents.
So he doesn’t work because he doesn’t want to give Tracy money? Is he blackballed from the union? Is that why Tara and Raven are always with him when it comes to taking the kids to activists on his weekend?

Also, how was Blowfish introduced to Corey? Was he with Tracy at drop off? Did Blowfish do drop off instead of Tracy?

Reactions: 11
The way she posted those videos of women filming themselves and laughing at them. As if she doesn’t do these things IN PUBLIC every week? How delusional is she?!
Only she can do these things, she’s right everyone else is wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so due to a bad case of FOMO i listened to 75% of the podcast. Both of them broads are delusional AF!!! Trashy contradicts herself constantly. I feel like Jess shades her a little and Trashy is too dumb to pick it up. Her statements on coparenting are LAUGHABLE. She doesn’t get how it works. Coparenting is two parents working together to parent the children not one parent dictating what happens and the other following the lead. She wants to be in charge and call the shots and because Corey isn’t being a giant pussy and going along with it she cries about being a single parent. I had/have a really good co-parenting relationship with my ex. Like it’s too good. People would question it constantly. We travel together as a family, go out to dinner as a family, he comes & stays at my mountain house even if im not there. The first few years were tough but we worked hard to get there. It wasn’t always easy but Our kids benefited from it greatly! Trashy is too selfish to put in the work that’s needed to get there. Her kids will suffer from it. That’s one thing our kids praise us on, How well we got along as coparents and how it made their lives easier and more pleasant.

The fuckin eating while they were recording was DISGUSTING.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2012692

She needs to put that energy into being a mom and finding a job. Maybe she should spend less time worrying about what we’re doing over here and more time getting her tit together. Nobody’s worried about her.

Reactions: 21
I thought she was triggered… nah, she Triggered Triggered….. whoever set her off…. Baby girl show yourself cause…… this. Spiral. is. amazing. 🤣🤣

tracy does this every year.. shes acts out around Corey's birthday, and Gene's passing..

she likes to act a fool when the Eps family is already hurting from losing their father
---
Imagine she thinks Brielle & Corey are together and engaged. Since Brielle is recently engaged.
yeah but Brielle also posted those engagement cups and it read John, Tracy is stupid but I don't think she's that stupid to think Corey and Brielle are back together
---
So he doesn’t work because he doesn’t want to give Tracy money? Is he blackballed from the union? Is that why Tara and Raven are always with him when it comes to taking the kids to activists on his weekend?

Also, how was Blowfish introduced to Corey? Was he with Tracy at drop off? Did Blowfish do drop off instead of Tracy?
yes @Crazymomof3 give us the whole scoop

Last edited:
tracy does this every year.. shes acts out around Corey's birthday, and Gene's passing..

she likes to act a fool when the Eps family is already hurting from losing their father
---

yeah but Brielle also posted those engagement cups and it read John, Tracy is stupid but I don't think she's that stupid to think Corey and Brielle are back together
---

yes @Crazymomof3 give us the whole scoop
Your profile picture is every person's nightmare 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re making it sound like the man died. He’s far from perfect, but you know what…. When he’s with his kids… they’re genuinely bleeping happy. They’re genuinely bleeping relaxed. They’re genuinely IN THE MOMENT.
It’s so bleeping agitating that she acts like he’s some dead beat who comes around once or twice a year…. When everyone bleeping knows she won’t give him anymore time than what’s on the court order unless it’s to her benefit. Every time she has a stupid “event that’s out of her control” the kids should be with Corey. Unless he states that he can not take them, there’s no reason they can’t be with him, you know like how real adults co-parent. She is so bleeping insufferable. She needs a stiletto to the head again, maybe it will knock some sense back into her.
The karma she’s creating for herself is beyond rough, like her skin. I can’t wait for it to really take a bite out of her flat ass.

Saddest thing is not only does she tit talk corey every chance she can, she does it on social media & her crappy podcast where those words will live forever. It’s a shame corey doesn’t grow some balls and go after her for slander & defamation. It’s going to hurt his children when they’re old enough to listen. Any future employer can find that tit as well.
Trashy uses them kids as weapons. It was clear when she was talking about the phone today. She said she wants them to have healthy relationships with his family but she won’t be disrespected in the process. witch ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. It’s about the kids. How you two (and fam) treat each other shouldn’t be the basis on him having access to the eps family. how they treat you isn’t the deciding factor to Tara and fam being allowed to contact those kids.
It was also made very clear that the Maloneys do what they can to keep the Epsteins away. She states someone who doesn’t provide financial resources to her kids (Corey) doesn’t have a say when it comes to what her parents say. Well guess what…you’re wrong. So unless your parents have custody they don’t have a leg to stand on.
Also found it funny she tried justifying julian being Christened because that’s the religion she was born into/practices. Corey brought it up when she was bitching about the phone. She tried to say that wasn’t a big deal compared to the phone. Yeah, inviting a kid into a religion without telling the other parent isn’t a big deal at all 🙄. witch when are your kids at CCD? Why hasn’t Sky made her first holy communion? When do you take these kids to church? Such a hypocrite. She said she didn’t need to discuss it with him. She’s like so many religious people i know. Claim to be X but do nothing to actually practice that faith. Found it interesting her parents make them say Grace before every mean (I’d love to see her kids on video reciting that Prayer), her father makes the girls wear their hair in a ponytail while eating, and supposedly they have to ask to be excused.
Trashy also said when she visits her parents for the weekend (i think she meant “when i visit my kids for the weekend”) they’re not on their electronic devices, they play games and stuff. Sure Jan.

When they turn 18 they can do whatever they want with whomever they want. Nothing trashy will do will prevent that. I can’t wait til they’re teenagers and revolt!

Listening to that crappy podcast made me dislike her even more.

Reactions: 23
Saddest thing is not only does she tit talk corey every chance she can, she does it on social media & her crappy podcast where those words will live forever. It’s a shame corey doesn’t grow some balls and go after her for slander & defamation. It’s going to hurt his children when they’re old enough to listen. Any future employer can find that tit as well.
Trashy uses them kids as weapons. It was clear when she was talking about the phone today. She said she wants them to have healthy relationships with his family but she won’t be disrespected in the process. witch ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. It’s about the kids. How you two (and fam) treat each other shouldn’t be the basis on him having access to the eps family. how they treat you isn’t the deciding factor to Tara and fam being allowed to contact those kids.
It was also made very clear that the Maloneys do what they can to keep the Epsteins away. She states someone who doesn’t provide financial resources to her kids (Corey) doesn’t have a say when it comes to what her parents say. Well guess what…you’re wrong. So unless your parents have custody they don’t have a leg to stand on.
Also found it funny she tried justifying julian being Christened because that’s the religion she was born into/practices. Corey brought it up when she was bitching about the phone. She tried to say that wasn’t a big deal compared to the phone. Yeah, inviting a kid into a religion without telling the other parent isn’t a big deal at all 🙄. witch when are your kids at CCD? Why hasn’t Sky made her first holy communion? When do you take these kids to church? Such a hypocrite. She said she didn’t need to discuss it with him. She’s like so many religious people i know. Claim to be X but do nothing to actually practice that faith. Found it interesting her parents make them say Grace before every mean (I’d love to see her kids on video reciting that Prayer), her father makes the girls wear their hair in a ponytail while eating, and supposedly they have to ask to be excused.
Trashy also said when she visits her parents for the weekend (i think she meant “when i visit my kids for the weekend”) they’re not on their electronic devices, they play games and stuff. Sure Jan.

When they turn 18 they can do whatever they want with whomever they want. Nothing trashy will do will prevent that. I can’t wait til they’re teenagers and revolt!

Listening to that crappy podcast made me dislike her even more.
Her father makes the girls have their hair tied back when they sit down to eat yet he allows Trashy to prance around his house half naked in her shein rags. Make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.