Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bergencountycnty

Is it just me or does Tracy try and copy this girl tiana ? Like ALOT she posts very similar poses and videos that this girl does lol I mean this girl looks 100000x better than trashy t is this what Tracy thinks she looks like? 😂😂😂 I also noticed Corey has liked majority of this girls pics 😂😂😂 also she has a fine ass man 👀 Tracy WISHES
I think she will be in Mexico for the wedding as well! 👀
shed a lash tech I believe..and she also doesn’t look good she’s just actually skinny

Reactions: 10

ktrost621

Chatty Member
No mentions of I miss my kids or look at these cute souvenirs I bought the kids. No all we see is alcohol and trash.

I cant wait when she comes back and all she's gonna post is "take me back" , "I miss Mexico", "never forget".
You reminded her she was a mom. They come today.

• Haha

southerngirl42

Nah, bother their implants look terrible 😂
I was thinking Sammys look bad in a bathing suit… better than Tbags but supper saggy. They look like they really dropped. Maybe this is who Tbag asked Fsrkas to make her look like

• Haha

chrissystarr

How is her faux nipple ring literally at her collarbone? Girl please, we know those botched titties don’t sit that high!!!
Not only that but where’s the nipple that’s supposedly going through because I have mine pierced and you can very clearly see the tip in between the bar

melissacambridge

VIP Member
We all know Samuel spotted her just like she did for Julies Wedding. I'm sure they are in a all-inclusive hotel so Tracy wont have to open her wallet for anything this week. And im sure she will rub her ass on someone to get other shit for free.
U know the staff there is getting zero tips from her
---
Begging for money on tik tok but sitting first class. Kids wear hand me downs but sitting first class. Living off the state but sitting first class.
girls we have to be doing something wrong!!!! (Oh no. We have morals and common sense) REPORT HER TO THE STATE!!
I hope Rach says this in her comments in a round about way lol

Boston B

Yes, saying how beautiful she is and how Tree trunk doesn't play favorites but she can see the 'connection' between the 2'...💞💞
---
Hey Ladies has anyone heard from Simm our beautiful French Queen!?! I have been off and on( work has been crazy) with alot of trouble liking comments or sometimes posting.. But I have seen nothing by her...😭😭 so anyone?? Maybe someone who grabbed her last email??? 🤔👏👏👏🙏💕💕🍷🍷🍷
I've been wondering about Simi, too. I hope she is ok!

• Heart