Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poseynosey

This belly is not on the flat flat and that magical thunder thigh gap disappears pretty often. Old girl looks about 16 weeks along if you ask me.
exactly. With the way she shops her thigh gap to look like the legs of of a pair of glasses, you’d expect her thighs never to touch including sitting down. Her thighs should be strangers at all time if she really looked like she edits herself.

Reactions: 9

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I, personally, don’t think Samuel would do something so tacky.
Honestly, I don’t think she would either, but since Tracy already knows the groom and claimed that’s one of her best friends, then she probably just invited herself. She probably put him on the spot somewhere where they were all hanging out and he felt too bad to say no. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to convince the bride that Tracy wouldn’t be an issue. Also, that would explain why they didn’t stay at the same resort as the bride and groom. I’m sure Sammy didn’t want trashy Tracy around while she was actually doing her job.

Exactly!

I know a tattle lovey said she knew people attending the wedding...do we know the day of the wedding?

Tracy kept claiming she was attending her best friends 🙄 wedding & yet they have NOTHING to do with the wedding party/celebration.
The wedding is on Tuesday. Today was a wedding meet up but it was optional and tomorrow is the actual festivities that the guests can go to
---
Wedding schedule

Attachments

hereforthattea2022

Samuel and Tbag are nowhere to be seen at this ceremony. Watched like 5 people’s stories of it and they are nowhere - JUST LIKE they weren’t at the actual white party on the beach last night.
They aren’t actual wedding guests. No way.

Edit she posted them and she’s standing in the very back BEHIND the chairs. Again - no chance this broad is an actual guest

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Ajsss

I agree with you, it’s almost like now she has a flat stomach she believes that will keep her looking slim, but she’s really gained weight this year and she looks so weird!!

Ca
That dress is soooooo bad!
---

My SIL got a mommy makeover done after she had her last kids, which were twins, and they were a year old. She lost the weight she needed to on her own through diet and exercise and then had it all done. She looked great! Stomach was flat and boobs were stacked. She was about a size 6. The twins are 6 now and she’s slowly put weight back on. The weird thing is, her stomach is still super flat but she’s gained weight in weird spots… like arms and looks wide now. Trashy’s body looks similar to the way weight has gone back on her but T has morphed into it whole lot quicker.
---
Sammy actually looks cute and more appropriately dressed for Mexico. Trashy looks like she’s 50 and going to something formal in a cheap dress
View attachment 1971006
---
She’s doesn’t photoshop but her perfect Farkas belly button is blurry😂🤡View attachment 1971007
---
And there is no way this heifer has a thigh gap… that puffy pussy can’t breathe between those thunder thighs. I bet it’s swampy down there

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Did this waste of space seriously pack suits for pictures only. Because I know DAMN WELL she isn't going in the water in ANY of those
Your pfp 😂😂😂😂
---
The guy who gave her money for drinks 🤢 lmao. Guess the hotel she is staying at isn’t all inclusive. Even someone in her comments asked her where she is staying and she responded back the name of the restaurant they went for dinner. Just answer the question. Also lying it’s your birthday for a free dessert is tacky and something a 16 yesr old would do.
Anything to save a buck simultaneously laughing all the way to the bank 🏦

• Haha
  • Heart

beach.bumm

If she pulls the “I’m going to kill myself” line then why not commit her? I’m very unaware of the laws and protocols surrounding being institutionalized so I apologize if I’m generalizing. I just feel everyone else around her would thrive if she was at an institution away from harming her kids.

All the parents I know would definitely go to a desto wedding but stay only for a couple days. This idiot is probably going to crash BB and Knatasha’s honeymoon because she is so self absorbed.
---
If she was dating my son I would straight up sit him down or call the cops on her. She is not getting a dime from me.
I'm a NJ licensed mental health professional. If an individual expresses suicidal ideation they are eligible for inpatient hospitalization if they express plan/intent to act on those thoughts, or if they express direct suicidal statements. If they present as a danger to themselves (or others) they would either be voluntarily (willing to go) or involuntarily hospitalized. Hope this make sense.

melissacambridge

VIP Member
They especially Tracy look ridiculous! All that makeup on burnt skin is just a NO and that dress is horrible for her shape ( not sure what shape she is because it changes with each post)
Maybe talk to this so called dermatologist you claim you see because I'm positive they would tell you SUNBLOCK and I know she has special skin but her special skin couldn't stop the sun. Im shocked as well. I mean her skin is sooo special.
---

Just image her in a pool since all she says she uses is conditioner on her hair that she doesn't wash out. All that built up is nasty!!
Her scalp must smell like vomit 🤢
---
Please tell me she’s going on a trip with Danielle next month
She deserves this come on she never gets a break
---
How is your wrist broken sis?
And whose husband is this?! 😂😂😂
20 bucks for a round of drinks? Where lol
The only types of men she can pull

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

bergencountycnty

Okay, so my husband flies business all of the time…I know those seats aren’t cheap at all for the average person. Secondly, flights to Mexico and other places right now from Newark are like 1200 to 1500 per person in economy. We financially blow that hot mess out of the water ten times and back and we still are hesitant to plan a vacation there over the next few months due to those prices because it’s the principle of it… how is this bitch affording this? Daddy pay? So gross…broke and in government housing but posting all over the gram like she’s rich. Again, us who actually fly in business and first class regularly don’t need to need to post it…she’s such a wannabe in her crusty ass sports bra. I’m telling you the people sitting in that section probably think she’s a hooker.

Oh and there are people going to the wedding bringing their children… so families and kids, and this hoe runs at the chance to dump them off. The hotel looks beautiful that it’s at, but again it’s a family all inclusive (I posted in threads above that I know people who are going…) hence why I’m writing this…

She is such a bottom barrel, low budget piece of garbage.
She flew out of Philly which I find super interesting

Reactions: 8