Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Is Little Joey going with her to Mexico? Which leads me to my next question, did Big T ever mention she got her tubes tied? I thought it was Corey who was going to/got snipped?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

southerngirl42

Trashy made a PSA why there are no pics from
Tonight. She barley made it out alive, threw up three times and is mostly by herself because human interaction is making her physically nauseous
Oddly enough, what I noticed about the videos she posted from the white party is that her lips do not look as inflated, like in most her pics. Nor is she having to move her mouth that weird way she does to talk with them done. Maybe they’ve settle too 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I do think they looked a tad better than the over inflated and drawn baboons asshole that’s normally on her face

• Haha

melissacambridge

VIP Member
At least she admits it…see attached pic lol.
---

Her mom follows her on IG and comments on her posts. There’s no way in hell she doesn’t see her disgusting pics unless she’s turning a blind eye.
The only time we’ll catch her being fake humble (even though we know that’s true)

Anndrea

VIP Member
That bag looks like something you get at the Flea Market and you give to your 4yr old so she can have a purse like Mama🤣🤣🤣🤣
QUOTE="Cupcake00, post: 14036120, member: 109961"]
Hey sis heyyyyy it's me again it's been a few threads but I just had to pop in to say thank you in advance for the laughs and entertainment you're about to provide for the next week. This hoe can't do anything right not even vacation. It's absolutely amusing that you have to stay in your parents timeshare 30 mins away from the bridal party because you can't afford to stay there, no wonder the bridal party and her so called best friend and uncle bb hasn't seen them. Meanwhile poor Samuel has to slum it with her haha. The rocking of all the fake designers shit but couldn't afford to stay at the bridal resort but please tell us again how your laughing all the way to the bank!

Also girl you gotta get it together and drink some water cause I have never seen skin so god damn thirsty. And maybe just maybe get to a gym cause ummm the weight gain is hitting other places 🤣

---

What is up with those boobs?? They look BAD!
[/QUOTE]
Right!! How can you pay ( even for free) for a lift and implants and they look like this? What a disaster and she isn't doing that quack any favors tagging him for those fucked up titties.

Last edited:

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Go follow therealtattedme on IG
The last video t bag is large
She looked huge. Also, Sammy is in the background of her dancing - she’s wearing black. Is Sammy not there for the wedding? I’m confused as everyone else was / is wearing white.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
her voice sounds like she’s smoked a pack
a day for 10 years.
Like nails on a chalkboard for me 🤷, toss in the accent and I can't imagine why no one would want to wife such a soft spoken woman 🙄.

If it's not cigarette smoke, sis really needs to start drinking a serious amount of water.

Reactions: 10