Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melissacambridge

VIP Member
OK so in the comment section of this she is telling people she also doesn't sweat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is this girl for real???!!!!!!
Her and Kanye West fave should be in the dictionary when you look up the word narcissistic personality disorder jesus christ!
Her danish way of life doesn’t allow perspiration of the pores
---
Bless her y’all! She truly is God’s favorite! She barely sweats!!!!
Is everyone trolling her telling her to keep on posting for entertainment or they for real haha who knows with all those losers
---
Too much alc and shitty food and no hydration this bitch has stage 2 pitting edema and needs 40 of lasix STAT
Damn she’s really piling on the pounds too got damn
---
something seems sketch to me.
(disclaimer, I have never been to a destination wedding and know nothing, please correct me if I am wrong)

isn’t part of going to a destination wedding the pre-wedding events and activities with the couple? and wouldn’t a couple have room block reserved for the amount of people they were expecting? and if it’s your “best friends wedding” wouldn’t you want to be where everyone was to be supportive?

idk tattlers, I am getting a feeling that them being at a separate resort makes them more like wedding crashers than wedding guests
Plus they have to pay per day to enter the wedding resort if you’re not a guest there so might as well stay there doesn’t make sense
---
She’s bringing home bed bugs from that resort room 🤢 🐜

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

jacann

VIP Member
So the photo of her in the bikini, someone commented how does one keep a spray tan from fading or words to that effect and she said I wouldn't know I don't spray tan! She isn't naturally tan!!!!! How many times is she going to try and say this! My daughter has an olive skin tone but in the winter she still goes pale (not as pale as me 🤦‍♀️🤣) you can see Tracy has been on the sunbeds as she has crease marks on her arms and armpits where they are bright white aka her normal skin colour.
Why not just be real and say oh I tan good so had a few sunbeds before i came to mexico
Did she not say a few days back spray tan for Mexico?????????
---
Spot the InViSaBlE scar #trashyisfullofshit

Attachments

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
This will still be my favorite glitch...the moving nose and lips

Attachments

• Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
I saw where she tried to clap back at someone who asked her about the vacations she has taken, and she said the last one she went on was 4 years ago with Corey.

Does Disney with your family and best friend not count? What about Aruba? A week long destination wedding when you aren’t even in the bridal party?

I seriously want to know in her mind what qualifies as a “vacation”? If it’s no kids, the BB wedding should count. If it’s no kids AND no plans, then I have never had a vacation in my life.
Lol! I knew she would answer that exact same way. What a fucking asshole.

laceyincali

VIP Member
I saw where she tried to clap back at someone who asked her about the vacations she has taken, and she said the last one she went on was 4 years ago with Corey.

Does Disney with your family and best friend not count? What about Aruba? A week long destination wedding when you aren’t even in the bridal party?

I seriously want to know in her mind what qualifies as a “vacation”? If it’s no kids, the BB wedding should count. If it’s no kids AND no plans, then I have never had a vacation in my life.
Sounds like a vacation only counts as a vacation if you’re getting D on the trip.

• Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Me, I’m the one who knows people at the wedding. These people are posting pics of hanging out with the future bride and groom and some other people and they all look so amazing and happy. Big T is nowhere to be found.
Thank you!
I've only been to one destination wedding and while there it was all about being together...friends and family meshing & celebrating the couple.

That's why tracy & sammy being down there looks like broke ass wedding crashers.

You can’t tell me she didn’t have her implants removed.
YEP!
It was obvious he placed them wrong to begin with.
Fakeass has little to no surgical experience.
You can't change titty pecs near the armpits look for floppy sloppy hound dog ears without removing the implants.

• Haha

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
Make this make sense.

Where’s your nipple piercing? Girl, get it together!

Also, why does your crotch look soooooo fat? There could be balls in there.
Who took this gross picture ??? And why ? Like who wants to see your fat pussy bruh ..

• Haha

Bencinii14

Is it just me or does Tracy try and copy this girl tiana ? Like ALOT she posts very similar poses and videos that this girl does lol I mean this girl looks 100000x better than trashy t is this what Tracy thinks she looks like? 😂😂😂 I also noticed Corey has liked majority of this girls pics 😂😂😂 also she has a fine ass man 👀 Tracy WISHES
I think she will be in Mexico for the wedding as well! 👀

Attachments

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Please is she really sitting on this plane flicking her hair about pouting with a fake LV bag with her wide load ass on a seat probably paid for by someone else,
thinking she is someone hot and relevant. In her SHEIN cheap clothes raggity hair. I am 💀 💀 💀 💀 hopefully some wannabe cartel will want to kidnap a wannabe women 👏 👏
If she had one brain cell in her head itd die of loneiness

• Haha