Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it odd that she was explaining why it was Selena but in a very condescending way...like clearly you're saying you know Selena and don't get the reference.
She probably didn’t even know who Selena was until the movie came out 🙄 I’m sure she’s never even seen the movie either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t she over here making remarks about “illegals”? We clearly know which ethnic group she was including and now she wants to claim it? She is such an emotionally and intellectually stunted pigeon.

Reactions: 19
Corey used to give her roses. She still has to consistently try to one up or make it “known” she’s supposedly better than him. I wish she would humble herself. Her following would be so much more genuine. It’s a train wreck I love watching though. She’s racist and she’s transphobic. She’s a gross human who has no original thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I swear her appropriating ass has been every race just this past year alone. I’m waiting for Asian Tracy to make an appearance.
[/QUOTE
I swear her appropriating ass has been every race just this past year alone. I’m waiting for Asian Tracy to make an appearance.
It will come lol
---

Corey used to give her roses. She still has to consistently try to one up or make it “known” she’s supposedly better than him. I wish she would humble herself. Her following would be so much more genuine. It’s a train wreck I love watching though. She’s racist and she’s transphobic. She’s a gross human who has no original thoughts.
And she can’t Cook duck Or Clean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ummmm they’re not shaming your body moron. They’re shaming the cartoon body! Anything to play the victim

Reactions: 17
Im sorry but its bothering me that shes posting about that poor little girl that was bullied and ended her life. This poor girl went to a friend of mines daughters school. They did nothing to protect her. Its such a shame. Theres a petition going around for this little girl so the school can start making changes in making the school safer, etc. Why didnt Tracy post that petition if she cared so much! I really hope these bullies (like Tracy) get in some kind of trouble for this! Tracy is talking all this tit about if it was my kid blah blah blah!!

Isn't this the same witch that says snitches get stitches! So how do you expect your kids to come to you with issues like this if you are teaching them that they arent allowed to tattle on people. Get it straight witch!!! And you wouldn't do a damn thing because you dont even attend anything at your kids school your parents do! So STFU with your nonsense.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who’s husband is this on Trashys IG and probably in her DMs sort him out 😂

Trust Trashy to use the suicide of this poor girl to make herself look like she is some bad witch.
We have all seen your PATHETIC attempts of fighting on JL - well spitting like the vile parasite you are (hope Olivia got some shots from the Doctor as Christ nose were that mouth/tongue was the previous night) - and the other attempt you looked like you was having a drug induced fit. The only things you are bad at (just to clarify bad as in awful) - is dressing, parenting, influencing being wife/girlfriend telling the truth, photoshopping/filtering, skin care,

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Im sorry but its bothering me that shes posting about that poor little girl that was bullied and ended her life. This poor girl went to a friend of mines daughters school. They did nothing to protect her. Its such a shame. Theres a petition going around for this little girl so the school can start making changes in making the school safer, etc. Why didnt Tracy post that petition if she cared so much! I really hope these bullies (like Tracy) get in some kind of trouble for this! Tracy is talking all this tit about if it was my kid blah blah blah!!

Isn't this the same witch that says snitches get stitches! So how do you expect your kids to come to you with issues like this if you are teaching them that they arent allowed to tattle on people. Get it straight witch!!! And you wouldn't do a damn thing because you dont even attend anything at your kids school your parents do! So STFU with your nonsense.
I agree. She’s taking this horrible tragedy and somehow (yet again) made it about herself. She’s trash.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.