Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We talk a lot about Skylar’s parties and the lack of parties for Jayden…. But now that Julian has been in school for 2 years, do we think he’ll get some sort of party this year with friends…. Or do we think Tracy wouldn’t be able to mentally handle that many children with disabilities and he will only get an in class celebration with some pathetic excuse from his incubator?

Shay or Rach, I need one of you to get on this please.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something makes me think little Joey took her to get her liquid nose procedure. She had that done during the week she was wearing the same camo pants, when she posted the pic of herself in front of the same fence as little Joeys pic. Her smile in the first pic isn’t her usual thirst trap smile.
wonder if he’s going to Mexico w them.

Reactions: 10
We talk a lot about Skylar’s parties and the lack of parties for Jayden…. But now that Julian has been in school for 2 years, do we think he’ll get some sort of party this year with friends…. Or do we think Tracy wouldn’t be able to mentally handle that many children with disabilities and he will only get an in class celebration with some pathetic excuse from his incubator?

She’d be too ashamed to have children with disabilities over for Julian, in front of all her friends. she won’t even admit it to herself he has something wrong with him ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’d be too ashamed to have children with disabilities over for Julian, in front of all her friends. she won’t even admit it to herself he has something wrong with him ☹
It’s heartbreaking and disgusting at the same time, but I completely agree with you about this.

Reactions: 17
She is like Madonna was in the 80’s the shock value of what they are doing to get attention however, she is no Madonna. Just look at her following the worst people possible.

BTW I agree she was at the little guys house I remember from the video his view.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s very quiet on here today.

The video she just posted of Jayden with the red lipstick, making duck lips, asking what sunglasses people like better, that she’s going to her boyfriends house, comment down below…….that is god awful for a 6 year old to be doing!!!!!! And the only reason tracy would post that is because she’s proud of Jayden’s behaviour. Monkey see monkey do. You just know Tracy’s showing off her hoochie mama outfits and asking the girls which one looks better for her to go to her “boyfriends” house. Someone save these girls from Tracy. No seriously. They’re in so much trouble being raised by her. This isn’t cute! I wonder what Corey thinks when he sees his very young girls acting this way? Like their mother!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

The video she just posted of Jayden with the red lipstick, making duck lips, asking what sunglasses people like better, that she’s going to her boyfriends house, comment down below…….that is god awful for a 6 year old to be doing!!!!!! And the only reason tracy would post that is because she’s proud of Jayden’s behaviour. Monkey see monkey do. You just know Tracy’s showing off her hoochie mama outfits and asking the girls which one looks better for her to go to her “boyfriends” house. Someone save these girls from Tracy. No seriously. They’re in so much trouble being raised by her. This isn’t cute! I wonder what Corey thinks when he sees his very young girls acting this way? Like their mother!
She loves making Jayden look bad. It’s disturbing.

Reactions: 18

That was a dagger to my heart when she said she’s going to her boyfriends and scumbag just laughed as if she’s so proud. It’s sickening what these kids are absorbing at such a young age

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I am DISGUSTED with how she has Jayden acting in that video. Isn’t she 6? Like wtf! Is her family not horrified?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Eh, I didn’t have a party with school friends until my child was in kindergarten, their 2 years of preschool they just did class celebrations.

Reactions: 7
Eh, I didn’t have a party with school friends until my child was in kindergarten, their 2 years of preschool they just did class celebrations.
Skylar has had some sort of birthday party since she was one.
Jayden has had parties (shared or delayed) since she was 1.
Julian had a 1st birthday… and unless Tara has planned something… it’s been zilcho from Tracy.

Reactions: 13
Hmm… interesting
what’s interesting about this even bigger piece of trash? She wore ankle weights to qualify for her surgery she’s another d list loser who’s ripping peoples recipes off and passing them off as her own. Also needless filler is Dangerous!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.