Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
But Tracey is getting hundreds of messages a day about her jewellery asking where she got it from 😂
Have you seen all the candy cane stuff she got 🤣🤣 can't wait to see
got pashy in the right hand corner mr T dingle in the left hand corner
ding ding only a proper gypsy can style a tree the rest of us have no idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Boblebob

VIP Member
Her getting annoyed at her daughter's choice of clothing. Get a fucking life, she isn't a baby let her be her on person instead of some chavvy one!

Reactions: 2

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
As sad as it is , at 1 yr old she should never of had a litter to start with and will be easily replaced by Tracey
I didn't no that little ivy was the mum blimey no she shouldn't have
I don't get her come up much as I can't stand all this goth shit and cheese shit so I've sort of missed the puppy thing
Poor little dog
Don't surprise me with that lot of inbred dingles tho just deluded lazy arses all of them
Never had a job between them 🤦‍♀️

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Hah just came to say there’s a family drama on tt but it’s already here 🤣 the daughters on live now. Tracy coming across as very nasty about it all, apparently took the kids back at 2am

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Maybe if the kid went to school or Tracey home educated her,poor thing won't stand a chance in the adult world with a mother like that

MissPrint

VIP Member
She is throwing a shit ton of meat in a trolley again. She is so gluttonous. Why does she have to be so greedy and leave some for others who are struggling.

Totally agree but this is the inbred dingles so can't expect anything less really poor dog that's the only one I feel for here
What ever happened to the jack russell type dog Tracey had in the old house? Jerry I think it was called, he seemed to have just vanished, like the gerbils and the giant snail, never mentioned again